It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widow struggles with playground shooting case Hear all about it!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

VALRICO - At just 41 years old, David James had retired from the Air Force. He had a home in a nice neighborhood and a beautiful family. One Sunday, he took his 8-year-old daughter Danielle to the park to play basketball -- and that's where it all ended. "I never dreamed this could happen," offered Kanina James, David's widow. "He went to play basketball with my daughter, and nobody thinks he's going to wind up dead." In her first one-on-one interview, Kanina says she's frustrated. She wonders why the man accused in David's killing walks free.

This is the link to the news article. www.myfoxtampabay.com...

So this is the story I get. A Father, takes his daughter to a park, to play, and gets shot protecting some kids on skate boards from a grumpy old man in the park, and he get's shot and killed, and due to our gun laws he may, end up walking free.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Well that's typical.... some dude takes a gun to a park, gets confronted, shoots and kills an innocent, and all they have him up on is manslaughter? That's effed up. I say send this guy up the river. He's destroyed so many lives because of this. idiot.

join