It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watching HLN Now: "HLN Street View: Are there Aliens out there?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hey folks,

I just wanted to get this in, because I am currently watching HLN, and they just copied ATS's new "Street View" show down to the questions, candid responses, and I think even some of the music. I am really wondering if the MSM is more closely following the "fringe forums" on the internet for this kind of stuff? This just surprised me, because I thought I was watching ATS's street view all over again. Just some interesting stuff. If I can find a link to a recap on the HLN website, I'll post it on here.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

ATS should sue them lol. Although they probably forgot to patent the shows name so it is fair game. Street View is a fairly non patentable name though as it describes a place and location. However, yes they probably monitor sites like this. They need to know what us crazies are discussing. The fact is the MSM knows that they need to find ways to draw people back from alternative media sites back to their channels or at least keep the viewers they have from looking into alternative sites. People are becoming curious about topics they weren't too interested in just a few years ago. It would make sense to me that more media stations begin to cover alternative topics.

One thing I know for certain is that I personally enjoy listening to average people discuss what they think about a given topic, over that of any professional that has made up their minds and has to stay within the confines of a box.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I absolutely agree with you. It's nice to hear "real people" instead of the talking heads. I was actually following the huge storm coming my way when they swtiched to "Street View." I was shocked at what they were discussing, and like I said, the questions were almost exactly the same as what ATS's "Street View" was proposing to the random people on the streets. I normally don't watch MSM, but I'm trying to decide if I need to batten down the hatches, as it were, here at home as the storm looks really bad and really violent.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

new topics

join