It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aROGUE - Hi all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hello,

I'm not good at introductions so i'll be brief.

You can call me aROGUE, i currently live in Australia and i've been interested in the unexplained since childhood. I'm a young adult now but still heavily involved/interested in researching and understanding the truth to many "things", that are either suppressed or hidden.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and expressing/sharing opinions, ideas and findings.

aROGUE...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Welcome Rogue! (mind if I call ya Rogue?)

I'm new here too, and so far I'm really enjoying the reads (serious and not so serious). I'm sure you'll like it here, its a pretty nifty place.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by aRogue

Guten Tag..!

I'm a young adult now but still heavily involved/interested in researching and understanding the truth to many "things", that are either suppressed or hidden.

I hope you maintain the mentality thru life - it's hard enough to negotiate this ride without an open mind...but there is no shortage of examples to counter that.

Cya on the boards...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Cheers for the walm welcome guys.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by aRogue

Hey Rogue!

Welcome to our little sandbox, sanitarium, meeting place! Glad to have you aboard!

Someone will float in here, eventually, and post a few links that are worth a read. If you ever have any questions about anything feel free to u2u me and I'll do my best to help!

I look forward to seeing you in the threads.

~Heff

new topics

top topics

join