It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conspiracy So Feasible It Should Be A Category: Project Enoch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Project Enoch is where everything starts to make sense to me and is the most dangerous conspiracy because it is the most tangible and nearly complete of them all; in my opinion. This is scary and deserves a look for all those who have not already been exposed to this conspiracy, which is so prevalent in out present day society that it is no longer a conspiracy but rather a sad reality manifesting a greater evil approaching.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You're just now figuring this out?
Well, welcome to the bandwagon. Now that you know, what is your particular contingency to deal with this new knowledge?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Most of this I already knew. What I didn't know was the specific title of the "project..." Enoch, huh?

Well, whatever. I'm out to thwart them. Get some interest in the abundance paradigm.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc
Project Enoch is where everything starts to make sense to me and is the most dangerous conspiracy because it is the most tangible and nearly complete of them all; in my opinion. This is scary and deserves a look for all those who have not already been exposed to this conspiracy, which is so prevalent in out present day society that it is no longer a conspiracy but rather a sad reality manifesting a greater evil approaching.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

My internet connection is too slow for youtube videos, at the moment. Could you please summarize what this "Project Enoch" is?

link   

Originally posted by fonenyc

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

My internet connection is too slow for youtube videos, at the moment. Could you please summarize what this "Project Enoch" is?

link   
I don't get it...
3 billion are dead?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

No... 3 billion WILL BE dead with the implementation of the Codex Alimentarius.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Yes but the lady said this was started to be implimented in the end of 2009?
So that we are almost a year into it, why isn't there food genocides appearing to us?
If there is someone please direct me to the link/sources of this.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

Someone pasted together a few of the current conspiracy theories into a video. Cut and paste job with no new information. What information is in this is full of errors.

For instance a false claim that a meteor or bit of space debris that passed over Tok, Alaska was a meteor somehow aimed at HAARP and what they saw was a test of HAARP's capabilities to take out a Meteor. The Narrator even lied about the contents of an Anchorage Daily News article and added that it scared people so bad they all hid in their basements. Truth was a handful of people in Tok saw all or part of the event and it was completely consistent with a meteor or space debris and nobody was scared or hiding except perhaps a person or two that are scared of everything.

He may have it confused with an event 2002 when one person, an Interior Musher saw a meteor and it scared him.

If your a regular here, no need to bother with these video's, as I said they are a cut and paste job and you've seen it all already. Even has a clip of Jones on one of his unsubstantiated rants to scare people into sending him money. Nothing new.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
thank you for that advice it makes sense when I realize it is a cut and paste job... but the whole GMO thing is what caught me and made everything seem to " fall into place".... guess Im still learning to deny it lol

join