It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Plant? 737? American Airlines? New Video "Eyewitness" Just Released 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo
reply to post by TiffanyInLA

I'll be sure to do that because we all know he speaks for the majority of victims families don't we.

Don;t forget about the 300+ others I also listed above.

Be sure to record it.

When you're done with that, be sure to poll the rest of the family members to prove your claim that "many just want to forget about it".

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

...and im not your, 'bud'.

Made me think of something

Anyway though I remember on 9/11 while it was happening watching one of the MSM outlets and seeing this black guy dropping the GD bomb on live television saying "I saw GD bodies falling and hittin the ground" It felt like it was straight outta Hollywood.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jdawg9909

As for the English poster above, you are not American, so worry about your own country. You have no firsthand experiences of how much the government has gotten out of control and overstepped it's bounds. You have no right to speak on questioning authority which you have no dealings with. Please shut up.

I suppose it would be easier for us "foreigners" to keep ourselves out of your business if you didn't insist on sticking your noses - and guns, and helicopter gunships - into everybody else's.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
To me, this is nothing like the Harley guy video. This guy just seems like an intelligent fellow who saw exactly what he says he saw. And who's to say he doesn't 'know about planes', just as he tells the reporter. If he was in a hotel close to WTC, he may have got a good look at the plane just before it hit. Harley guy was an obvious, obvious plant, but this guy just seems well spoken and bright to me, big difference. Added to that he gives his full name and looks rather dishevelled says to me he is who he says he is.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
So what we have here is a guy who knows his planes, who had an enhanced, elevated view of the first plane (so good he could make out the AA livery) yet thought the plane was "probably" a 737. As others have noted, the 737 is substantially shorter than a 757. A 757 is 47.3 metres in length while a 737 is 28 - 34 metres long, depending on the model. That is a very significant difference.

I think what he is saying simply confirms what almost all of the early, on-the-spot eyewitnesses said: it was a small plane.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
So if the guy says what the OS says, then he’s a plant?

Perhaps the truthers are just foreign ops posting on these sites to cause unrest in the US.

Look people can and do know their planes. There are train spotters. There are plane spotters. There are those who fly on a regular basis. There are those who prefer to fly on particular airlines.
Have a look at this website.

Airliners.net

These people know their planes. Some of them know them down to the dents on certain tail numbers.

Without a good reference for size, the 757 and 737 look very close to each other.
Planes on a tarmac are a good reference.
Planes in the buildings of NYC are not a good reference.

Airline paint schemes are chosen to differentiate themselves from the pack. American has a very distinctive paint scheme.

Highly polished silver with Red White and Blue stripes.

How many other carriers have anything close?
How long do you have to ‘glance’ at one of them to decide its American airlines?

Some of you people just don’t want to accept the truth. It happened the way it happened. All of your basement engineering and Youtubing isn’t going to change the truth.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TiffanyInLA

You are absolutely correct, only 300 people died didnt they, so the proof is there. 300 hundred family members. Everyone who lost someone in 9/11 believe it was the U.S government. Your argument is untouchable, i apologise.

I suppose that must count for the other Al Queda attacks all around the world. It must be the governments. Wow, we truely cannot trust anyone.

edit on 26/10/2010 by jexmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Seems like a perfectly straightforward account from an articulate man. A man, moreover, who didn't hesitate to identify himself.

If this is supposed to be evidence of conspiracy then truthers are truly scraping the bottom of the barrel.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Has this been posted yet?

www.wilsonelser.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by oldgoat

Not that specific web page but some info has been posted. It says nothing about his part-time acting career and government work though?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by oldgoat

Not that link, but a general synopsis of his career, yes.

The part I still do not understand though is highlighted from member Boondock Saints post above.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

It's possible he could have been confused in his anxious excitement.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I don't find anything remotely suspicious about any of the people in that video.

And yeah OP, the odds are very great that a few people out of a million in Manhattan would know about planes especially with a view from the 50th floor.
New York city isn't a village from "The Gods Must Be Crazy" where no one ever saw a plane before. So, pilots, priests, pimps and prostitutes are among some of the residents who reside in lower Manhattan. It's a magical place

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Wanting to know what happened seems like a pretty human response to a tragedy to me.

Here is a link as requested to a blog post on the notorious Harley shirt guy. (do quickly scroll down a bit to axe the annoying playlist in the sidebar, though.
)

I imagine you'll be suitably appalled. This was filmed, as previously noted, moments after the collapses.

Interesting to note that the full videos that were on YouTube have been removed due to a copyright claim by Mark Adrian Humphrey, who is alleged to be the Harley guy, rather than Fox News, who filmed it. There are now only clips of a few seconds here and there, but they're enough to see what the fuss is about.

Peace,
Pixel

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
what I found odd about this guys
report is that he claims it was AA
plane.

Which tower impact was he referring to?

The AA plane hit the North tower first
and most didn't see it.

The UA plane hit the South tower second
and most eyewitnesses saw that one.

So the guys at the beginning of the video
are talking about the 2nd impact which was
the UA plane. Then this guy talks about
the AA plane. So which impact was he
talking about?

I think you are right that the first guys are talking about the second impact. They were aware of the first impact but apparently only because of seeing stuff fluttering around. They came down into the street and saw the second plane.

I think Mr Eisler is clearly talking about the first strike to the North Tower which he saw out of his hotel window. Both strikes were within 17 minutes of each other and I think the inference is that these interviews are being conducted after both strikes but before either collapse.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Where the hell were you guys earlier when i was being attacked and being accused of being a plant myself. Its sad that the only argument i ever recieve is that im a plant or dis-info agent and so is anyone else that isn't a so called, 'truther'.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I found the guy and he's an attorney with Wilson Eisler Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
www.wilsonelser.com...

M. Douglas Eisler is a Partner in the Philadelphia office. His litigation practice focuses on product liability, toxic tort, FELA, aviation and premises liability matters. Doug has successfully defended these types of cases throughout the country.

Doug also represents aircraft (fixed wing and helicopter) manufacturers and aircraft engine manufacturers in asbestos product liability cases. He and his team have successfully removed actions to federal court under the doctrine of federal officer jurisdiction on numerous occasions for these clients. His work representing railroads has included the defense of traditional FELA actions, occupational disease claims, premises liability claims and real property issues in state and federal courts throughout Pennsylvania.

Interesting specialty.

Agreed a real people person! I'll get his phone number if ever I buy a large amount of tobacco stock.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Where the hell were you guys earlier when i was being attacked and being accused of being a plant myself. Its sad that the only argument i ever recieve is that im a plant or dis-info agent and so is anyone else that isn't a so called, 'truther'.

What's wrong? You don't like being attacked personally - like having your patriotism, motives or intelligence questioned?
Then perhaps you shouldn't engage in it yourself.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by oldgoat

Oh the Harley dude you mean the official story 3 minutes after the facts i see

edit on 31-10-2010 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

JUST A QUICK ONE .WHY WOULD YOU NOT DREAM OF BLAMING THE GOVERMENT FOR THE 7/7 BOMBINGS,EVERY MAJOR INSTITUTION IN HISTORY HAS BEEN INFILTRATED BY PEOPLE WHO WISH TO USE THEM FOR EVIL,WHY NOT THE GOVERMENT

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join