It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Plant? 737? American Airlines? New Video "Eyewitness" Just Released 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
At about 1:10 in this video, the camera crew is interviewing one guy when another man jumps into the interview, claiming to know it all.

Does anyone get a bad feeling about this guy? Cause to me this is screaming of planted eyewitness all the way!

He knows planes! And he saw it was an American Airlines jet when very few if anyone else could identify the plane, even from the same interview? I smell KaKa.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This reminds me of that other video posted last year of the guy that people thought was a hollywood actor. I think he was wearing harley Davidson clothing. Can't remember exactly, but he sounded just like this guy...a know-it-all minutes after the attack. How did he know it was american airlines?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

link   
His style reminds me a lot of 'Harley guy.'
Lots of detail delivered in a very clear, and peculiar way.

link   
reply to post by oldgoat

Harley Man? The perfect actor type? Yeah, that is who you are referring to.

I haven't watched this video yet, am doing this now.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

He looked and sounded authentic to me, especially since he mentions seeing at least "10 people fall to their deaths and splat like a ripe tomato". From his vantage point at 50 floors in the Millenium Hilton he may have had a very good view. Not to say that he couldn't be a disinfo agent - his quick assertion about it being an American Airlines jet seemed a bit strange but if he was a frequent flier he would know his airlines pretty well as they all have distinctive color schemes.
The Priest at the end stated he heard "2 explosions and was there with a federal marshal" . Now that sounded very odd. The amount of dust in the street struck me as odd too since all that dust would have to have been generated by a plane crash into the north tower according to the OS.
Good find TA

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

To me it just smacks of an over enthusiastic and frightened guy whose adrenaline is obviously running very high after what he saw and he wants his share of the limelight the same as any American. Its pathetic and so un-patriotic that so many americans are so desperate to blame their own country and government for the worst terrorist attack they have ever suffered.

I suppose they paid this guy to go around looking for news cameras because they were certain his interview out of the thousands would be broadcast to us. Its so ridiculous, you might think you are doing good for the minority of people involved in 9/11 that actually think the government did it, but you arent thinking about the people who think your talking crap and lost loved ones and want to try and forget about it. They can't forget about it because people like you are so desperate for a conspiracy!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I found the guy and he's an attorney with Wilson Eisler Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
www.wilsonelser.com...

M. Douglas Eisler is a Partner in the Philadelphia office. His litigation practice focuses on product liability, toxic tort, FELA, aviation and premises liability matters. Doug has successfully defended these types of cases throughout the country.

Doug also represents aircraft (fixed wing and helicopter) manufacturers and aircraft engine manufacturers in asbestos product liability cases. He and his team have successfully removed actions to federal court under the doctrine of federal officer jurisdiction on numerous occasions for these clients. His work representing railroads has included the defense of traditional FELA actions, occupational disease claims, premises liability claims and real property issues in state and federal courts throughout Pennsylvania.

Interesting specialty.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
this whole thing looks like it's from a movie. It's definitely "produced" and those guys all reek of actors

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
edit on 25-10-2010 by TXRabbit because: double-post

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

They are American, everything is over the top and looks like its acted out. They are an emotional nation.
edit on 25/10/2010 by jexmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Fox news + Warner Bros (WB 11) . Yeah, this is like watching a movie. The guys being interviewed don't seem upset at ALL, and the emotions that they have just seem forced. I read people very well, and this interview is scripted. Maybe not the first two guys, but the last guy, definitely.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo
reply to post by Asktheanimals

To me it just smacks of an over enthusiastic and frightened guy whose adrenaline is obviously running very high after what he saw and he wants his share of the limelight the same as any American. Its pathetic and so un-patriotic that so many americans are so desperate to blame their own country and government for the worst terrorist attack they have ever suffered.

How dare you accuse me of being unpatriotic. You don't know jacksquat about me.
I NEVER said I blamed my government - you did, so quit putting words in my mouth.

Originally posted by jexmo
reply to post by Asktheanimals[/i
I suppose they paid this guy to go around looking for news cameras because they were certain his interview out of the thousands would be broadcast to us. Its so ridiculous, you might think you are doing good for the minority of people involved in 9/11 that actually think the government did it, but you arent thinking about the people who think your talking crap and lost loved ones and want to try and forget about it. They can't forget about it because people like you are so desperate for a conspiracy!

I'm not desperate for a conspiracy though it seems to me like you're desperately sniping for "truthers". I never said the guy was out looking for cameras and my sympathies totally lie with those who lost loved ones on 9/11.
Perhaps you should try thinking before you type.
Unpatriotic

That's just precious coming from an Englishman. Sorry bud, we don't worship royalty over here and you are clueless on what patriotism is.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
interesting how he said the second explosion was from the fire and not an explosion at all. He said it was maybe a 757 but he was more sure it was a 737 so he was wrong on that one. I wonder why this video wasn't released sooner, this guy knows the official story before the Bush administration. Why would they cover this video up?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Intreresting TrueAmerican!

The guy in the video is named Douglas Eisler.

I found the company he currently works for.

Source:
www.wilsonelser.com...

M. Douglas Eisler is a Partner in the Philadelphia office. His litigation practice focuses on product liability, toxic tort, FELA, aviation and premises liability matters. Doug has successfully defended these types of cases throughout the country. In the area of toxic torts, Doug has represented product manufacturers, railroads and suppliers in asbestos, benzene and silica cases. He has been involved in the trials of these types of cases throughout the country including California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maryland, Massachusetts, Maine, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania and Texas. Doug’s experience includes serving as national coordinating counsel for a manufacturer of asbestos-containing products and managing more than 60,000 pending lawsuits. He currently serves as national trial counsel for two clients regarding asbestos product liability actions. Doug also represents aircraft (fixed wing and helicopter) manufacturers and aircraft engine manufacturers in asbestos product liability cases. He and his team have successfully removed actions to federal court under the doctrine of federal officer jurisdiction on numerous occasions for these clients. His work representing railroads has included the defense of traditional FELA actions, occupational disease claims, premises liability claims and real property issues in state and federal courts throughout Pennsylvania. Doug is frequently asked to lecture on litigation topics by clients and by professional organizations. Most recently, he was asked by a continuing legal education provider to address the issues involved with deposing expert witnesses. Doug has attained an "AV" rating from the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory and is an active member in a variety of professional organizations.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

How dare you accuse me of being unpatriotic. You don't know jacksquat about me.
I NEVER said I blamed my government - you did, so quit putting words in my mouth.

So Osama Bin Laden paid this guy to do the interview then did he, as he is an actor right?

I'm not desperate for a conspiracy though it seems to me like you're desperately sniping for "truthers". I never said the guy was out looking for cameras and my sympathies totally lie with those who lost loved ones on 9/11.
Perhaps you should try thinking before you type.
Unpatriotic

That's just precious coming from an Englishman. Sorry bud, we don't worship royalty over here and you are clueless on what patriotism is.

You are un-patriotic because you have absolutely no foundation for your claims, the post on who this guy actually is just proves you are desperate for a conspiracy, if he found out more info, you also could have. I wouldn't dream of blaming my country for the 7/7 bombings.

You have proven how small minded you are by suggesting I worship royalty lover lmao, just because I'm english, and you are saying i should think before I type. I think you should take a note out of your own book. You would be surprised about how many people don't actually give a rats ass about the royal family.

...and im not your, 'bud'.

The funny thing is this post was not meant to be directed at anyone inperticular, just the fools who are desperate for a conspiracy and keep coming up with BS arguments for the 9/11 attacks being orchestrated by the U.S governments, You bit and kicked off which obviously means its something you are passionate about and i admire that but it is still insensitive and out of order. The unpatriotic part about it is blaming your own country for killing thousands of people without any definitive proof.
edit on 25/10/2010 by jexmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

A LOT OF TIME HAS PASSED SINCE 9/11 MANY MOVIES MADE,THE HARLEY GUY WAS A MYSTERY TO ME WHEN I STARTED INVESTIGATING 9/11 AROUND 2003,BUT IF THE HARLEY GUY VIDEO IS GENUINE THEN HE HAS TO BE A PLANT ,THE VIDEO MAY HAVE BEEN MADE ON A FILM SHOOT,MAYBE WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE PRODUCER,MAINLY DUE TO STRUCTURAL FAILURE ,WHAT..LOL... IF THATS NOT SCRIPTED I DONT KNOW WHAT IS,NO ONE HAS EVER GOT TO THE BOTTOM OF WHO THIS GUY IS OR HAVE THEY LET ME KNOW...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by itallmakesperfectsense

He remains a mystery still AFAIK.

IMO, total act. Of course, IMO 90% of that day is an outright charade.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

Who cares who is more patriotic then the next guy inline? Are you better somehow?
I am not patriotic. I could care less about my government and I do everything I can to avoid the
system. I pledge allegiance to myself and my family. My government can take to flagpole
where the sun don't shine. It's a sham.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by itallmakesperfectsense

There is a blog about the Harley shirt guy. It's authored by the infamous Ozzy bin Oswald, who's name will unfortunately attract the trolls like flies to snip... but, it's rather interesting.

Others are being looked at as well. Haven't visited in a while but here is the link to it. Scroll down to November, which is where they stopped and moved on.

And I do agree that the Harley guy clip ranks as one of the most appallingly fake things I have ever clapped eyes and ears on. Remember this was filmed only moments after it happened.

Peace,
Pixel

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join