It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry thread that's not a conspiracy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I couldn't think of a better title. I have been reading up on Masonry and learning that male relatives on my Mother's side of the family own a Church/Mason lodge. I decided to look at Masonry in a good light. Seeing how I have to believe in a supreme deity I felt Shiz out of luck. Other then that; I seem to fit all the other categories. I called my relatives down in Texas and they told me if I became a Christian that I would be welcomed into the Lodge and also if I worked at the Church and Lodge that the membership fies would be less for me. Got to love family! I don't know. Believing in God requires faith and I don't have faith in a God. Now I am no conspiracy theorist. But Masonry is a great idea, but I would prefer to look at sites where I can study of what Masons do and help other's out.
Source 1
Masionic Knowledge
Source 3

This sites provided great reading material. I have been looking at other organizations like Masons and I can say safely Freemasonry is one of my favorites.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
honestly id like to know more about it myself i have had family members tht were masons let me know what you find out maybe i could join ya take er easy

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thefulleffect

Thanks! Since I have been interested in searching for my relatives online. It dawns to me that most of the men on both sides are Freemasons. That's insane! Sorry I can't put it better. But it's crazy for me finding out how many of my male relatives were or are Freemasons today. Maybe my family belongs to a cult and me being an Atheist is the only one not allowed to be apart of the group. lol. Joking aside when I find out more I would share links and information for you.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
To join an organization like the Masons isn't really a good reason to find religion. You should find God because you genuinely desire to know Him, not to fit in.

$0.02

-TheAssoc.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

I know that! My uncle wanted me to convert to the Christian faith and then join the Church and the Lodge.
It's a nice offer but I will have to refuse. California or Texas? California!

new topics

top topics

join