It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Eugene Podkletnov Anti-Gravity Scientist gives Rare Interview

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bilb_o
Angelic Resurrection,

So do you have an idea why that would be the case? I was implying a conspiracy with PTB behind who have already figured out the anti-gravity technology and preventing further research or discussion into the area.

Because you are right in a sense. Why would research into anti-gravity technology be any different than all the other fantastic areas being researched in universities today?

if you have "anti gravity", you have the power to destroy the planet.

The concept is simple enough that, unlike nuclear materials, you don't have to get special materials. The up front risk is nil. but with limitless energy comes limitless destruction.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by bilb_o
Angelic Resurrection,

if you have "anti gravity", you have the power to destroy the planet.

The concept is simple enough that, unlike nuclear materials, you don't have to get special materials. The up front risk is nil. but with limitless energy comes limitless destruction.

This is oulandish and the concept is not clear.
Which materials are you talking about.
I know about the nazi bell and because of it more that 20000 people lost their lives including the scientists who developed this AG producing bell.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

This is oulandish and the concept is not clear.
Which materials are you talking about.
I know about the nazi bell and because of it more that 20000 people lost their lives including the scientists who developed this AG producing bell.

I believe there are ample examples of people who have found the secret. And they all pretty much follow the same concepts. John Searle, TT Brown....

Then you have folks like Podkletnov, Li, and Torr with their "lattice ions".

Then there is what Robert Baker is doing in China with HFGW.

The materials are, for the most part, magnetics or superconductors.

Even better, in space you see nonconductive materials become superconductive because in space you have the extremely low temps.

edit to add: if you know who to ask, you might be able to purchase a working model from someone. It will be very under the radar, like a heroin purchase. But from what I understand it is available.
edit on 28-10-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
For what it is worth, Bedlam is a government employee. He knows stuff. I don't know what he does, or what all he knows. But he has blown my mind more than once with inside knowledge and insight. Here is what he has to say on the matter:

Well, it works like this.

If you try to patent it, the DoD gets their innings as it crosses the desk of the examiner. At that point, they can force you into an NDA. Since you are likely not going to pass the screening for the appropriate clearance FOR that NDA, you will end up in this weird half-state where you know more than you ought to. They will make it really clear to you what's going to happen if you work on the thing you invented that you're not cleared to know about. And they'll do that to all your buddies and associates that know about the thing as well. That part is sort of the bad side of what happens when you have a patent gagged.

It doesn't happen to everyone, I've had it done, but I already had clearance so it's just another notch in my project list. If it's not so big a deal, say a nice new twist on a ring laser gyro or something, you might even be able to get clearance on your own invention, market it to a prime that was cleared to deal with it, make some coin, maybe even get a nice new consulting job.

But something like this, I don't think most people would be up to it, so you'd get the sharp end of the stick instead.

If you didn't try to patent it, there's still that "national security" rubric, but the president would be required to sign a pd authorizing you to be snatched for the good of mankind, that's the way they do it for the DOD's hit lists, among other things.

From this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

about halfway down the page.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

edit to add: if you know who to ask, you might be able to purchase a working model from someone. It will be very under the radar, like a heroin purchase. But from what I understand it is available.
edit on 28-10-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

Thanks your input. I dont need to buy , I am developing one and as Bedlam says, yes things have happened to my close buddies and to some extent to me.
Scary stuff will have to find out more about the unlimited energy and power to destroy the planet as you put it,
but some inklings to that effect have become apparent to me from my preliminary results.

Eugene does mention it to his interviewer to pay attention to other people in other countries who are working on AG. Wonder if it was a warnining of some sort

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
After watching part one I am floored. That is one exceedingly smart individual.

I'm willing to bet that some of his 'secrets' about the experimentation are the exact resonating frequencies the use in conjunction with the RPM speed of the super-conductor. I'm also wondering what the 'other' uses outside of industrial and commercial are. Top of that list is military avionics.

Also, they released their findings in 1992 and have called it gravitic modification. Some of what he's exlpaining sounds a lot like the experiments of T Townsend Brown. I wonder how similar 'gravity modification' and 'elctro-gravitic' propulsion is.....

Very AWSOME material Z. I'll have more to comment on with the rest of the videos. Thanks man!

I read an article in wired back in 98 i think about this Eugene... As i recall it had something to do with gravity waves and blocking them with the spinning/levitating superconductors blocking these waves...

It also mentioned that JPL was already eating his theories out
edit on 28-10-2010 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This video is in German

Part two has a short section of Dr Ning Li stating Eugene's work proves her theories

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f53d4fac38f.jpg[/atsimg]

Auf dem Weg zum UFO - Antrieb

Transcript in German
www.science-explorer.de...

Google Translation
edit on 28-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

ahh...now i get it. the destroy the planet part.

Well, take that for what you will.
Assuming that energy can equal destructive force, then gravity repulsion provides for a virtually unlimited energy source. I won't bore you or the audience with concepts that are available on the web (and some here at ATS)...the only lacking device is a repulsive effect that can overcome gravity. I also will not insult you with a display of my ignorance on the finite details of this subject.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

yeah, this is the only video i can find of her on the web right now. it is german, like you say.

someone contacted me a few weeks ago about the ning li story, causing me to go looking for some updates. to my horror, i found the opposite: the web has been scrubbed. all i can really find is my own material and that german video (which i downloaded ex post haste).

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Came across your old thread at Avalon in an old archive... I saved it and will get it onto the site as soon as I get the next break

What amazed me about that thread is there were only a few replies that barely said a word

:shk:

Well let's hope they don't scrub us

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

It seems that as recently as 2008 Boeing was actively looking into Podkletnov's research. They started researching it as far back as 2002. and i woul

BBC: Boeing Tries To Defy Gravity

If you read up a little more on the subject you would have found that many of the worlds governments are highly interested in his research but, due to his desire to keep the research available to everyone and not restricted to military black projects is probably the reason people related to the defense industry would benefit from his name being smeared and his research being scrubbed.

Boeing Internal Report Looks At Podkletnov
(Spacedaily.com/news)

Some material from one of the initial documents released in the Sunday telegraph in 1996. The article also indicated the research of Ning Li and Nasa's interest into the field of gravity modification.

However, Dr. Ning Li, a senior research scientist at the University of Alabama, said that the atoms inside superconductors may magnify the effect enormously. Her research is funded by NASA's Marshall Space Flight centre at Huntsville, Alabama, and Whitt Brantley, the chief of Advanced Concepts Office there, said: "We're taking a look at it, because if we don't, we'll never know." The Finnish team is already expanding its programme, to see if it can amplify the anti-gravity effect. In its latest experiments, the team has measured a two per cent drop in the weight of objects suspended over the device -and double that if one device is suspended over another. If the team can increase the effect substantially, the commercial implications are enormous.

Source

Coincidentally, this article from WIRED archives, maybe the one your talking about, maybe not, but he concludes that there is no reason to write Podkletnov off as a hoaxer or a fake. He even goes to NASA and they take him into their lab that was inspired by P's research!

Astonishingly enough, since Podkletnov seems to be very hard to get an interview with, WIRED finally does get an interview with him where he says how he measured his findings. Zorgon is this the instumentation you were curious about? He calls it a manometer:

He claims that he placed a mercury manometer (similar to a barometer) over the superconducting disc and recorded a 4-mm reduction in air pressure, because the air itself had been reduced in weight. Then he took the manometer upstairs to the lab above his and found exactly the same result - as if his equipment were generating an invisible column of low gravity extending upward indefinitely into space, exactly as H. G. Wells described it almost a century ago.
At NASA, David Noever feels that gravity reduction should diminish with distance. Podkletnov, though, has proved to his own satisfaction that the effect has no limit; and if he's right, a 2 percent weight reduction in all the air above a vehicle equipped with gravity shielding could enable it to levitate, buoyed up by the heavier air below. "I'm practically sure," Podkletnov says, "that within 10 years, this will be done." He gives me a meaningful look. "If not by NASA, then by Russia.

page 10 of the linked interview.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

If anyone is interested, there is a whole 'nuther conspiracy i have not really even touched on with the David Noevers in your post.

Been a few years, so specific details are foggy. But apparently there was an experiment that was meant to test some strange anonomly in either gravity or time (or both) during a solar eclipse. The findings were anomolous enough that Noevers never released the data and disappeared for awhile.

At the time i was researching Li i found this, and the consensus was that he was a fraud. I found this highly implausible, to be honest. A top NASA scientist taking off with people money and data? hmmm....sounds JUST like Ning Li.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
ahhh....here we go. It is early/late, and i have been unable to sleep (sick child throwing up all night). I was already tired, so pardon my attempt at laziness. It is now rectified:

www.allais.info...

Where is David Noever and the 1999 Solar Eclipse Data? Dr. David Noever was leading the effort to coordinate testing for the anomalous deflection observed by Nobel Laurate Maurice Allais. Since the execution of these in 1999 silence as to actual measured results has been the norm. Dr. Noever was to present an article in a compilation of articles on gravitation in Aperion's upcoming book but, as the editor Matt Edwards writes, "Yes, unfortunately the article by David Noever never materialized. I don't know why; he just stopped communicating. Apparently, his European colleagues had the same experience with him. They claim he has left NASA and took all the eclipse data with him! Does anyone know the background story, and where the 1999 Eclipse data is??? Paul Stowe

He was testing the Allais Effect:

During the total eclipses of the sun on June 30, 1954, and October 22, 1959, quite analogous deviations of the plane of oscillation of the paraconical pendulum were observed..." - Maurice Allais, 1988 Nobel autobiographical lecture....snip....

The mystery lies in the question: Does a solar eclipse somehow affect a Foucault pendulum? In 1954, Maurice Allais reported that a Foucault pendulum exhibited peculiar movements at the time of a solar eclipse. If true, his finding raises new questions about the nature of such phenomena.

For the upcoming eclipse, the NASA/Marshall Space Sciences Lab is coordinating an internet and video collaboration between observatories and universities to test the Allais effect. Participants on 4 continents (Central Europe, North America, Middle Asia, and Australasia), are from at least 7 countries (US, Austria, Germany, Italy, Australia, 4 sites in the United Arab Emirates, and England) and 11 cities (Huntsville, AL, Indianapolis, Louisville, Denver, Boulder, Richmond, Vienna, Greifswald, Trento, Abu Dabi, and Sydney).

science.nasa.gov...

Once again, we find an interesting gravitational anomaly, and the "offending" scientist is silenced. The story was that he stole the data for personal gain. I have found no evidence of that. It just sounds like another smear campaign (remember, Li was said to have taken half a million dollars from the US Army and then just disappeared. Given how bad they are at finding that 6'5" Arab, Bin Laden, perhaps that is why they can't find a short, middle aged asian woman.
).

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Tracked down a series of inquiry/responses that i think are e-mails capied to this link: here

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 06:09:13 -0500
To: [email protected]
Subject: A physics question

Maurice Allais's Discovery

Dear sirs:

I am a senior in a school in Panama, Central America, and I am doing a project on Maurice Allais. I saw your link to NASA's Space Science News story, Decrypting the Eclipse, about Maurice Allais's report that a Foucault's pendulum exhibited peculiar movements at the time of the 1954 solar eclipse. I was wondering, therefore, if you could direct me to additional information about this discovery and the results of the experiments relating to it that were conducted during the solar eclipse of August 11 this year.

I would appreciate your help.

Thank you

Alice G. Revilla

To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Anomalous rotation of a Foucault's pendulum
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:28:57 EDT

A Response from Leslie Mullen, who authored the article referred to by Alice

Dear Alice:

There is one Web site reporting a part of the eclipse experiment:

amok.astro.univie.ac.at...

Be forewarned, it's in German. As for NASA, the scientists won't be ready to release information until they have analysed all the data and then written a paper. A large number of investigators are currently going over the data in some detail: the differences between the various instruments and techniques will have to be reconciled and then treated statistically both locally and globally. This could take a while since 20 institutions worldwide participated in the experiment.

Once NASA's scientific eclipse paper is peer reviewed for publication, science@NASA will write a story discussing the experiment results.

Says Dr. David Noever, the lead scientist for the Allais experiment, "We are really just scratching the surface at this point as to what future eclipses might bring to bear. It's worth noting that after 80 years of looking at the solar eclipses for general relativity deviations for gravitational bending of light, there is still a quite active ongoing debate about the magnitude of these effects. Our case is actually the inverse problem: how does an optical phenomenon bear on gravity issues? Our current thinking is that gravity may have less to do with the pendulum and gravimeter results than various reference frame issues associated with detection means for rotating systems. All this is still very speculative until all involved reach some conclusions on the quantitative bases and a single set of model equations to characterize them all."

Hope this helps,

Leslie
[email protected]

I went on a search for the link that Leslie Mullen from NASA provided in the response but its is dead.

Further on down the page though I came across this: EDIT THIS
Funny name for a NASA science article but it seems to contain some information about the effect of temporal variations in the gravitational field during a solar eclipse that took place October of 1995.

Solar eclipses provide an unique opportunity for the study of celestial phenomena such as different parts of the sun like cornoa and chromosphere, its atmosphere and their interaction with the earth and its atmosphere. The solar eclipse on 24 October 1995 starting from sunrise at Iran and ending at sunset at the Pacific Ocean provide a 46 km wide strip for approximately 1800 km in India from Nem Ka Thana (Western Rajasthan) to Diamond Harbour (West Bengal) where the total solar eclipse was observed for some time between 7:22 am to 10:30 am

(1). This solar eclipse was unique due to several scientific experiments which provided several interesting results

(2).During this period of solar eclipse, we happened to be at Dhoraji (22 deg, 44’, 70 deg. 27’ Saurashtra) in connection with the gravity survey for oil exploration in that region. This region falls in approximately 80% of the total eclipse and we recorded temporal variation in the gravity field at this place continuously for approximately 12 h before and after the eclipse.

The variation in the gravity field is recorded using a Lacoste-Romberg gravimeter of 0.01 microgal accuracy. The temporal varionation in the gravity field recorded at a station can be broadly classified as: (1) Very large period (100-10,000 years) variations related to the mantle processes, sea level changes, glacial rebound and ice processes. (2) Large period (10-100 years) variations due to core-mantle interaction, plate boundary deformation, etc. (3) Medium period (days to years) variations due to earthquakes, volcanoes, etc. (4) Short period (hours to days) variations caused by drift of the gravimeter, ocean tides. (5) Shorter period (hours) variations due to the sudden changes in the atmosphere such as pressure and temperature. (6) Shortest period (seconds to minutes) high frequency noises which are sharp and sudden.

Most of the other links were dead.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
And I agree with you BFFT, it's certainly seems that there is foul play afoot when scientists disappear after making major discoveries. Even more so when such discoveries take place with controversial science such as gravity research.

Hopefully they don't mind us looking for skeletons in the proverbial closets

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
And more!!!! I'm not sure of the authenticity of the following link but it reads as though it was written by professionals. Interested to see what you think about this one guys.

Emails sent to Antonio Iovane by David Noever of NASA. - IP and email addresses have been slightly modified, see NOTE.
This scientific correspondence was never confidential. ** Posted on Sep 27 2008 **
Message headers are RED
Noever's text is BLACK
Iovane's quoted text is BLUE

This document doesn't contain the emails sent to Noever by Iovane, but only parts of them when quoted in Noever's emails.
So far, this document doesn't contain the short movies made by Nasa from the Iovane's video tapes. May be they will be added.
*** This document contains a lot of useful links and references on the subject of eclipses and gravity ***

SOURCE

There's a lot of information there, I'm just skeptical of it being actually Noever.... I don't want it to seem like I'm trying to de-rail i just thought it was interesting that such limited information can be found in regards to any scientist apparently related to this field of study. Leads me to believe that there may have been some kind of internet wash about these guys.

edit on 29-10-2010 by W3RLIED2 because: adjusted some text

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

That is exactly the article in wired i was talking about. Thank you for finding it.

If you notice, it was the university which first turned their back on him because they thought anti grave was just nonsense...

Crazy stuff...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Another tangent....how much is the temporal effect? The reason i ask relates to archaology and geology.

Some parts of Earth may be younger than others due to this temporal effect. It seems strange to even think about...but how much effect is there and over what time periods?

I would really like to understand this better. Perhaps someone smarter than me can drop in and share some insight.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I'm amateur at best and wouldn't consider myself smarter than anyone. But from what I've read NASA classifies the time scales for these variations as follows:

The temporal varionation in the gravity field recorded at a station can be broadly classified as: (1) Very large period (100-10,000 years) variations related to the mantle processes, sea level changes, glacial rebound and ice processes. (2) Large period (10-100 years) variations due to core-mantle interaction, plate boundary deformation, etc. (3) Medium period (days to years) variations due to earthquakes, volcanoes, etc. (4) Short period (hours to days) variations caused by drift of the gravimeter, ocean tides. (5) Shorter period (hours) variations due to the sudden changes in the atmosphere such as pressure and temperature. (6) Shortest period (seconds to minutes) high frequency noises which are sharp and sudden.

The reason that this is significant:

"[A one hour feature of the gravimeter record] of 10-12 microGal [10-8 cm/s2]..can neither be classified under short period variations due to tidal effect or drift of the gravimeter nor under high frequency noise which have special patterns. Therefore, this variation is highly significant as it occurs with the onset of the solar eclipse. ..to understand its actual nature and mechanism, more planned experiments of this kind should be carried out during solar eclipses throughout the world whenever such opportunities are available."

NASA seemed interested in their first small find about this eclipse, gravity field anomaly. Other than that small mention I can find no other information other than GRACE.... which is an old program

How NASA currently measures these changes using GRACE (Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment) to produce these hypothetical models of earths gravitational field. GRACE fact sheet

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec042c0bdf84.jpg[/atsimg]

The GRACE mission detects changes in Earth's gravity field by monitoring the changes in distance between the two satellites as they orbit Earth.

I know this has to do with the thread, but it still feel like we're deviating a bit.... So what data could Noever have acquired that was so startling?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

ahh...now i get it. the destroy the planet part.

Well, take that for what you will.
Assuming that energy can equal destructive force, then gravity repulsion provides for a virtually unlimited energy source. I won't bore you or the audience with concepts that are available on the web (and some here at ATS)...the only lacking device is a repulsive effect that can overcome gravity. I also will not insult you with a display of my ignorance on the finite details of this subject.

I see your point. Ning Li and Eugene did produce gravity repulsion. Although gravity repolsion does produce miniscule AG effects. But the way forward may be devices instead of replling gravity, shy away from it in a similar fashion as black holes shy away from this universe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join