It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House seeks to remove Obama from Presidency via the 25th Amendment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by wcitizen

Actually, I like Ron Paul.

Your assumption is wrong there.

It's not an assumption, it's an observation. You ask a question which is already being specifically addressed by Ron Paul, as if there is no other answer to the question but the solution proposed by Obama.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

You do know that there are other politicians out there other than Ron Paul and Obama?

Honestly, Paul should run as an independent. Better luck there, especially a Paul/Ventura ticket.
edit on 9-4-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

So, it was perfectly fine for Bush, Cheney and Powell to lie their asses off in order to get us involved in Iraq?

Hello?

And Obama isn't lying about Libya? Helloooo? Wake up and smell the # - it's called Bushbama.

*knocks on the rock you've been living under the past 8 years*

The above sentence pretty much sums up your ignorance. I'm done..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
...Seriously? People do realize the crap storm he walked into wasn't his fault. Did they forget the idiot before him for 8 years who ran the country into the ground?

(Apologies, have not read past you post. But...)

Indeed.

But did you forget the current idiot EXPANDED domestic security policy, EXPANDED our military involvement in the world, and EXPANDED the size of the government and debt?

I could provided sufficient links, but I assume you don't live under a rock.

Obama is no cure to Bush.

In fact, from where I sit, they are nearly the same.

edit on 9-4-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I never really post my thoughts on anything political but removing Obama? Seriously? People do realize the crap storm he walked into wasn't his fault. Did they forget the idiot before him for 8 years who ran the country into the ground? You can't fix that in a couple years. I don't get on the "Obama is bad we must get rid of him" band wagon and I don't jump on the other one where they love him. I do not like or dislike him. What do you expect him to do in two years? I mean seriously.

edit... I didn't watch the video because I know I don't need to.
edit on 10/23/2010 by mblahnikluver because: because

It is Obama's fault. It's been three years and he can't blame Bush anymore. All his ch-i-kens ave come ome to roost !

We are seeing the end result of 8 years of destruction and may take north of another 5 - 10 years to fully undo and another couple of decades after that to undo all the damage incurred since about 1965.

This nation just did not get to where it is today based solely and exclusively upon the actions of the last 27 months. Investigations are needed to determine what went wrong and where and how to amend and correct to ensure it does not ever happen again is typically a multi stage, mutimonth process. Fixing one avenue and tentacle can take a year or better to fix.

This nation was dealt it's serverest strikes between 01 - 06, less then like 4 1/2 years or so (Sept 01 (9/11) - Mar 06 (Patriot)) That equates to no more then 54 months of absolute destruction and another period that ran from Sept 08 -Nov 08 where the market fell like 7,000 pts and we nowadays going on nearly 2 1/2 yrs (30 months) on and we have only recovered what, 3,500 pts. About half.
edit on 9-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

reply to post by 35Foxtrot

What kind of failures?

You do realize that a president by himself cannot reverse the mistakes of the guy before him in such a short period of time?

Uhhhh. The "Stimulus" packages to name but one example... Or will you claim they worked?

And presidents DO have the power to reverse mistakes. Especially when their party controls BOTH houses of Congress (he did at the time). If you don't think a president, with control of Congress as well, can, you're sadly mistaken.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join