It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House seeks to remove Obama from Presidency via the 25th Amendment

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This Edward Spannaus character has quite a resume. Only took a moment to unearth the bizarre world that he comes from. Its like the Right has brought that whole wack-pack from the Clinton Era back again, only with different names and faces. This country is just plain embarrassing.

Source Link

Prosecution of LaRouche associates

Alexandria federal trial

As part of the trial in Alexandria, five of LaRouche's associates were also found guilty. His chief fund-raiser, William Wertz, was convicted on ten mail fraud counts. LaRouche's legal adviser and treasurer, Edward Spannaus, along with fundraising operatives Dennis Small, Paul Greenberg, Michael Billington, and Joyce Rubinstein, were convicted of conspiracy to commit mail fraud. Wertz and Spannaus were sentenced to five years imprisonment each, with Spannaus serving a total of two and a half years until his release from custody. Both were fined $10,000. [Cite news|pages = A.4|title = Court upholds convictions of LaRouche, 6 associates|work = Austin American Statesman|accessdate = 2008-10-04|date = 1990-01-23] The others received three-year terms and various fines. [Cite news|issn = 04583035|pages = 1|title = LaRouche Gets 15 Years for Cheating His Backers, IRS 6 Aides Also Get Prison Terms, Fines|work = Los Angeles Times|accessdate = 2008-10-04|date = 1989-01-27]

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Good find! I wondered who this guy was. The only thing that gives me pause is that this sentiment is being talked about several places. "The Insider," for example (who may be Ulsterman's Invisible Friend rather than a real person) has discussed this very idea. It may be that one is feeding on the other, but this meme is now in the open and being widely discussed.

P.S. I thought the reporter here had a fairly good grasp of American politics. She asked good questions.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I didn't watch the video because I know I don't need to.
edit on 10/23/2010 by mblahnikluver because: because

This quote + how you're a fan of that retarded alien movie = lol.

& just lol@ the rest of your post. So uneducated and purposely ignorant you are.

Didn't realize how old this topic was. Never mind, let it die.

edit on 8-4-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
the problems in this country have been decades in the making people DECADES

the problems in the country are the result of the nonstop government intervention and its ever increasing trait of trying to play god in this country.

government is the problem its not the solution when will you people ever realize that.

the only way to get rid of obama is to vote him out all the conspiracy theories will never accomplish this

if all you people can do is just blame one party or one person things will never get fixed NEVER!

realize this because if the only thing you can do is just blame blame blame bush you people are part of the problems.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
OP the youtube lnk no longer works.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

President Barack Obama, in flagrant violation of his constitutional oath to execute his office as President of the United States and preserve and protect the United States Constitution, has usurped the exclusive authority of Congress to authorize the initiation of war, in that on March 19, 2011 President Obama initiated an offensive military attack against the Republic of Libya without congressional authorization. In so doing, President Obama has arrested the rule of law, and saluted a vandalizing of the Constitution that will occasion ruination of the Republic, the crippling of individual liberty, and a Leviathan government unless the President is impeached by the House of Representatives and removed from office by the Senate.

In all of this, President Barack Obama has acted in a manner contrary to his trust as President and subversive of constitutional government, to the great prejudice of the cause of law and justice and to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.

Thank You Bruce Fein , it HAD to be Said !

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by habu71

Good call Habu! last time I saw a "habu" was lifting from Diego Garcia, 1980!, you never forget something like that. Impressive.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

What kind of failures?

You do realize that a president by himself cannot reverse the mistakes of the guy before him in such a short period of time?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

If government is the problem, WHAT is the solution?

Anarchy?

You cannot sustain a large population without a governmental structure in place.

Small government does not work when you have an aging population and a broken working class.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Removing one man from office won't do much. Sure it'll give the illusion something is being done but will not accomplish anything in the long run.

My 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I never really post my thoughts on anything political but removing Obama? Seriously? People do realize the crap storm he walked into wasn't his fault. Did they forget the idiot before him for 8 years who ran the country into the ground? You can't fix that in a couple years. I don't get on the "Obama is bad we must get rid of him" band wagon and I don't jump on the other one where they love him. I do not like or dislike him. What do you expect him to do in two years? I mean seriously.

edit... I didn't watch the video because I know I don't need to.

They demand instant results by him having to always cowtail and bend to the whims and wishes of The Federal Reserve which he is no longer doing.

All.

Only by decree of Captain Jeffrey Kuhlman, MD, USN who is The Physician To POTUS can recommend to The Congress to move forth on impeachment/eviction procedures and since Obama is more then mentally, psychologically, physically and spiritually fit to continue to run the nation's affairs means he is not going anywhere.

Another lie courtesy of The NeoConserviBaggerNazi's.

HOOK, LINE, SINKER, SUNK!
edit on 9-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

He's only been in office for 2 full years (Jan 20, 2009-present).

Bush had 8 years to destroy this country.

Get it right.

You people make me sick.

You have no patience and somehow, you live in a world where one man can magically fix the mistakes of another man.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I never really post my thoughts on anything political but removing Obama? Seriously? People do realize the crap storm he walked into wasn't his fault. Did they forget the idiot before him for 8 years who ran the country into the ground? You can't fix that in a couple years. I don't get on the "Obama is bad we must get rid of him" band wagon and I don't jump on the other one where they love him. I do not like or dislike him. What do you expect him to do in two years? I mean seriously.

edit... I didn't watch the video because I know I don't need to.

It is Obama's fault. It's been three years and he can't blame Bush anymore. All his ch-i-kens ave come ome to roost !

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

That last sentence is pretty racist.

I have yet to see proof that Obama has left this country in a worse shape than Bush.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

He's only been in office for 2 full years (Jan 20, 2009-present).

Bush had 8 years to destroy this country.

Get it right.

You people make me sick.

You have no patience and somehow, you live in a world where one man can magically fix the mistakes of another man.

And the results of those two years are insginificant in your eyes? There's a president who can murder US citizens abroad without any due process. That's 'putting things right/? There's a president who has started a war in violation of the rules of Congress and the constitution, that's ok with you? There's a president who lied and lied during the election process...only to do the opposite of what he said. That's ok with you?

The only argument you have is that it's all Bush's fault so he should be given four more years, yet Obama is doggedly pursuing ALL Bush's main policies.

Why?

Because Bush and Obama are ON THE SAME SIDE.

It's beyond me that people refuse to see what's right in front of their eyes. .

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Fromabove

That last sentence is pretty racist.

I have yet to see proof that Obama has left this country in a worse shape than Bush.

The proof is there, but there's nothing can be done if someone refuses to look at it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

So, it was perfectly fine for Bush, Cheney and Powell to lie their asses off in order to get us involved in Iraq?

Hello?

*knocks on the rock you've been living under the past 8 years*

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

reply to post by neo96

If government is the problem, WHAT is the solution?

Anarchy?

You cannot sustain a large population without a governmental structure in place.

Small government does not work when you have an aging population and a broken working class.

Try listening to what Ron Paul has to say about what the solution is. Your arguments are all subjective, as evidenced by this response. Paul is putting forward an extremely cogent argument about the role of government, but you don't even acknowledge it, and simply assert that the way it is is the only way it can be.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Actually, I like Ron Paul.

Your assumption is wrong there.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

So, it was perfectly fine for Bush, Cheney and Powell to lie their asses off in order to get us involved in Iraq?

Hello?

*knocks on the rock you've been living under the past 8 years*

No it wasn't - whatever makes you twist what I said to imply that meaning?

What I am saying, and I'll say it again because you obviously didn't understand the first time - Obama is pursuing the same policies as Bush in exactly the same way - lies and deceit.

<< 1    3 >>

join