It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF Ventura - same guy in two different episodes? Actors? wth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Ventura show is using the same guy for two different episodes? Why? Its just a show? Actors?

or just lazy journalism using the same guy for two shows to make commentary.

It makes this guy lose credibility. Not only did he have rare and unique info regarding 911 black boxes but he was subjected to an interview by homeland 'security' after a phone conversation??

Its believable if the phone convo happened after the 911 show but they never said that. Ventura wth.

I need to explain more.

IN the 911 conspiracy episode Jeff D. said he saw a black box and knew airline people who would say that terrorists were in the cockpit before they took off.

In the big brother conspiracy episode Jeff D. says he was at a bank and told his wife not to go downtown b/c they were conducting bomb tests. Later cia or fbi interviewed him based supposedly on this call.

edit on 22-10-2010 by maluminse because: add photos

edit on 22-10-2010 by maluminse because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2010 by maluminse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
That is pretty strange that the same guy would show up on two different episodes as an eye witness to separate incidences.
I have to admit watching only one episode last season. Near the beginning of the episode he and his people were gathered around a table to discuss the specifics of how they were going to proceed with the investigation. It appeared to me that they were speaking from a script, or even actually reading from a script. I changed the channel. Some friends of mine told me that they like the way he investigates, and that he is actually able to gain access to places that others might not be able to. Don't know enough about the show to validate my friends opinions. Was thinking about giving the show another chance to persuade me, but not so sure now.
edit on 10/22/2010 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by maluminse

I don't think its strange - he's probably spoken to this guy (conspiracy guy) about all kinds of issues. He's the same guy (with the same name).

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
yes hes the same guy but hes like an 'all purpose' conspiracy witness which makes him less credible. Like a hired expert who reports what you want him too. Not saying hes lying just that its weak as evidence goes.

Also Im mistaken - hes not the witness who told Ventura about the terrorists being in the cockpit. But he was in both episodes as a witness.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Jeff Dahlstrom talks about a call he made to a bank teller wherein he mentioned the bomb drill and then six hours later, the SS shows up at his door.

In the second video, it's my understanding that some guy named "Mike" is the one who had the info about the black boxes, not Jeff Dahlstrom. Dahlstrom is talking to Jesse in general terms about serving in the military at the start of the clip, so yeah, it would be a second appearance. But that's no that unusual if he's not providing specific info about something other than the bomb drill incident. Maybe I missed something in the 9/11 episode because I couldn't get your link to work for me, so I had to get another YouTube vid of the edipsode.

Anyway, that's the stuff I saw. I might not have gotten it all from the vid I found, so let me know.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I think this guy is the same expert he used in the other episode ... if he trusts the guy, I dont have a problem with that

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Jeff Dahlstrom talks about a call he made to a bank teller wherein he mentioned the bomb drill and then six hours later, the SS shows up at his door.

In the second video, it's my understanding that some guy named "Mike" is the one who had the info about the black boxes, not Jeff Dahlstrom.

Exactly.

Jeff Dahlstrom is also a Core member of Pilots For 9/11 Truth.

patriotsquestion911.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
it's a TV show people... If he really was exposing this kind of stuff do you really think that our government would let his TV show go on the air? Seriously think about it....
edit on 23-10-2010 by Reign02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
it's a TV show people... If he really was exposing this kind of stuff do you really think that our government would let his TV show go on the air? Seriously think about it....
edit on 23-10-2010 by Reign02 because: (no reason given)

They don't let it on CNN, Fox or MSNBC....

Rather it's on an obscure cable channel known as truTV.

Why are major networks and major news networks losing ratings hand over fist?

Think about it.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TiffanyInLA

Our government controlls EVERYTHING on TV. Why do you think we have censorship? Why isn't there naked people on standard tv? Everything that is put on TV was put there to ENTERTAIN you...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Never ceases to amaze me that people take Jesse Ventura seriously.
He is former military, yet paranoid conspirac theorists don't trust the military.
He is a former politician, yet PCT do not trust politics from anybody at anytime.
He is a former "professional" wrestler. You PCT know that is not real, right? Apparently not.
He is a former actor. So someone thought he was capable of remembering lines of script and character development. Could come in handy for hosting a TV show, don't you think?

What is the background of expertise that he uses to expose the fraud necessary to all of these conspiracies? How much does he really "know" as opposed to just "believes"? How much of what he "knows" was told to him by qualified people, as opposed to PCT who make claims and provide no actual proof? How much of what he "knows" has he researched for himself?

He doesn't KNOW anything. He listens to people who think they "know", puts on a shocked face, and reads his lines.
Geez......critical thinking is not part of his character development, but the ability bottle-feed crap to the gullible masses is. He's done it his entire professional life.
And I watch a lot of TruTV. The real stuff.....SGP The World's Dumbest...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by maluminse

The owner of Pilotsfor911truth.org notified me about this post at ATS concerning my appearance in Jesse Ventura's Episodes first on "9/11" and then "Big Brother". Ventura's production company contacted me because they googled and found a statement which I made on PatriotsQuestion9/11.com which resulted from my membership in Pilotsfor911Truth.org. They wanted my statement to support the false flag attack question as an ex-USAF pilot.

They contacted me to talk about my deep conviction that 9/11 was a staged hoax perpetrated by elements of the US Government as a "false flag attack" to blame their designated "terrorism" patsy (CIA operative, Osama Bin Laden) which they blamed for the attack, and give them a justification to invade first Afghanistan and then Iraq, and coerce Congress with their anthrax letters to Sen. Daschle and Sen. Leahy to pass the Patriot Acts which decimated the Bill of Rights.

In that episode I said nothing about the finding of "black boxes" which to me was not the real smoking gun of the lies and hoax perpetuated that day on the American People. Whether the boxes were found for those flights or not was not anything I had any personal knowledge about nor was I aware it was even an issue. That was another witness on the same Episode.

Per many well documented authors like Michael Ruppert, Webster Tarpley, David Ray Griffin, and Jim Marrs, there were many military drills and war games performed by the military on that day (9/11/01) to mask the perpetration of the crimes and high treason they performed. Therefore many of us watched the war games and were mindful that another false flag attack of more serious magnitude could also be performed under the cover provided by military war games or drills.

In 2007 there was a War Game called Operation Topoff 4 and another code name which I don't recall, scheduled to simulate a 10 kiloton nuclear bomb attack in Guam, Portland, and Phoenix on the week following a private phone conversation with my banker with Wells Fargo Bank in Portland, Oregon. During that conversation I urged the banker to not be in downtown Portland the following week because as on 9/11, the scheduled War Game over a Nuclear Detonation in her home town could go live as another false flag attack for more of the phony "War on Terror".

Six hours later there were two Secret Service Agents knocking on my door with a typewritten transcript of my private conversation with my banker. They wanted to know how I knew about this exercise and I simply stated it was published on the internet and that they better watch their backs (they were both young and new to the Secret Service from the Marine Corps) because their boss at DHS, Michael Chertoff, was involved in covering up the first 1993 WTC truck bombing attack. I further urged them to investigate 9/11 for themselves and determine whether the "9/11 Commission Report" was a fairy tale as bad as the Warren Commission on the JFK assassination.

In direct violation of the Bill of Rights, the government obviously is listening into private phone conversations of ordinary citizens without any FISA Court orders or any Judicial authorization, as the White House denies any private citizen eavesdropping without authorization. Four Star General Hayden lied to America about this on C-SPAN and many national television programs for years. Ask them about Echelon or the newer versions they use called Einstein or some other code name.

I simply mentioned this personal incident with the Secret Service in passing to the producers of the Jesse Ventura Episode on "9/11", and they asked me for permission to video my statement for their other Episode they were planning on "Big Brother". I agreed to make statements on both stories because they were truthful reports of my research and experience. I did not seek the interviews, I am not hawking a book or a video, and my total compensation for the interview was coffee and apple pie ala mode.

I simply want the government to investigate 9/11 and hold the persons responsible for the attacks to be charged and tried for treason, instead of promoted in the military and given Presidential medals and citations like George Tenet.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jadenter

Thanks so much for taking the time to sign up and clear things up for us, it means a lot!

Don't stop pushing for the truth, we're all in this together!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Indeed,
Welcome here,
and thank you for signing up and posting your own words.
Very much appreciated, and I respect you greatly for what you are doing.

Ive known for a long time that they are listening into phone calls, everywhere...
but when a story like yours comes out..
it just makes it that much more 'real'...

and no matter how much i know it's true...
it is still a crazy thought to know that anytime, of any day you decide to talk on the telephone...
someone else is listening...

I can't believe people still have the audacity to call "BS" on it.

many thanks, Praises, n Blessings.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Thank you for writing to us on here to show your side. That is quite the scenario to fall into. Echelon has frightened me since the late 90's. I recall after 9/11 hearing strange clicks,voices,and assorted sounds on my cell phone. Especially when talking to a friend of mine.. At any rate keep up the fight for truth.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Even more chilling is the realization that this telephone and email data monitoring (Echelon/Einstein) applies to our elected representatives and other government officials which allows them to keep everyone in line with the corporate criminal cabal. If a representative attempts to actually stand up for his constituents and be honest in opposition to the Bush/Federal Reserve/Military/Bankster/Drug Cabal, he can be blackmailed, paid off, or "horizontalised" like Sen. Wellstone.

top topics

join