It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lions of Zion UFOs - 10/22/10

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I hate to ruin it for all of you but.... "Their heeeerrree...."

You all will start to see

edit on 22-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dades
im new to your way of thinking so dont think im stupid,but when you say christ jesus, you mean the same jesus as im thinking right? because i do believe in jesus and god, but not the way the bible god is all hellfire and brimestone, i believe there is a lord god, a life force above all else, a creator, but not the way the christians, catholics or jews do, im not sure what my idea of god is but i dont thin it is anything lie what weare taught......so as you can see i am a spiritual person but there is so much bull # out there its confusing,lol....... can you give me a link or something for more info on the lions of zion? so i can know what it is plz.cheers from scotland.

I don't think you're stupid.
Yes, Christ Jesus, God's son who paid the ransom sacrifice for our sins when he died on the cross. Confusion is only a lack of accurate and truthful knowledge.

We are all created in His image, right? And we are all capable of both love and anger. So logically, this makes sense. God IS Love - but at the same time God is also a warrior and capable of handing out punishments, judgments and wrath. It's not something He likes to do, but it's something He has to do. I know that's probably hard to understand but I promise you that as you come to understand God better you also come to understand that it all comes from a place of love.

Pay no attention to the false religions of today. None of them are based in truth, which is what makes them false. Just focus on Truth and Truth I can offer you. Feel free to visit the links in my signature - there is a whole lot of information there that is all Truth and not the watered down twisted versions offered by the false religions.

This link is not specifically about the Lions of Zion, but it might help shed some light on the UFO and Crop Circle phenomena. It was written several years ago at the beginning of my journey after being called into Yahweh and Christ's service to shed the light of truth on mankind. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
edit on 22-10-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

I checked your links so yahweh is god, and jesus christ is his savior.
so this is all from the bible as a source and the visions of some chosen people do i have that right?

I have been raised by many religions and get confused sometimes about the different names for the same people.

I'm not quite sure how to answer your question. Can you clarify a bit more on this sentence? "so this is all from the bible as a source and the visions of some chosen people do i have that right?"

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
this is the one that really gets me in this video at @1.11 due to the luminousity or appearance is pretty much exactly like the heavenly being/Angel/Cherub? that a friend and I had seen as kids- see link in signature

and looked very similar to this one in video below at @2.27 but bright lightning type appearance as in above video, and was stockier or more proportioned

edit on 22-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

thanks for the info I will check it out some more... I just have an argument with the fact that Jesus died for our sins, I just dont believe in predicting crime we all make good and bad choices, so how can a man die for sins yet to be committed and why am I a sinner at birth?

I feel that if we live life by the golden rule, and learn from our mistakes God whomever he may be will still give me a hug. thanks for the info.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

I checked your links so yahweh is god, and jesus christ is his savior.
so this is all from the bible as a source and the visions of some chosen people do i have that right?

I have been raised by many religions and get confused sometimes about the different names for the same people.

I'm not quite sure how to answer your question. Can you clarify a bit more on this sentence? "so this is all from the bible as a source and the visions of some chosen people do i have that right?"

you say listen to your truth because it will set me free so I am just trying to find what your source for the truth is, so far from what I am reading this is from the bible? and on the chosen site he talks about visions and being chosen. as well as 4 other chosen people and their Autobiographies.
I am just looking for the source as I am not chosen and do not have visions or hear god

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
We are instructed to reason via the scriptures - so I hope that the below will help some of you in understanding the part that UFO's play in Yahweh's plan and the Spiritual War:

Proverbs 10:25 "When the whirlwind passes, the wicked are no more, but the righteous are secure forever."

Does this Proverb make you think that a tornado is used to destroy the wicked? If so, then use your power of reasoning that Father has blessed each of you with.

Much is obscure in the Word. It is for a reason. It is done this way so that a revelation later occurs. Now we shall view the revelation.

What is really meant by "whirlwind" in execution of Father's will?

Deduce the answer:

"His chariots are like the whirlwind"

Are chariots angels? Are the chariots actually a whirlwind, or are they named that because they turn in a circular motion, and also, because they, like a tornadic wind, they can cause great damage?

Proverbs 1:27 "when terror strikes you like a storm and your calamity comes like a whirlwind, when trouble and stress overcome you."

The terror of Father is presently striking Satan's forces with whirlwind vessels.

Isaiah 5:28 "Their arrows are sharpened, and all their bows strung. Their horses' hooves are like flint; their [chariot] wheels are like a whirlwind."

What was Isaiah describing? These are war vessels. They are equipped to do battle. Is battle necessary if Father is Almighty? Yes, because the Way of Father is a Way that requires specific actions for certain outcomes of doing His Will.

2 Kings 2:1 "[ Elijah in the Whirlwind ] The time had come for the LORD to take Elijah up to heaven in a whirlwind. Elijah and Elisha were traveling from Gilgal,"

To unveil the truth of this statement, one must first understand that a tornado was not what Father used to extract Elijah. If not a tornado, then what was used?

2 Kings 2:11 "As they continued walking and talking, a chariot of fire with horses of fire suddenly appeared and separated the two of them. Then Elijah went up into heaven in the whirlwind."

What did he go up in the lower heavens in, a tornado, or a suitable vessel that provided him with life support for his human vessel?

Job 38:1 "[ The LORD Speaks ] Then the LORD answered Job from the whirlwind. He said:"

Father answered from a tornado, or from a vessel?

Ezekiel 1:4"[ Vision of the LORD's Glory ] I looked and there was a whirlwind coming from the north, a great cloud with fire flashing back and forth and brilliant light all around it. In the center of the fire, there was a gleam like amber."

Christ said you will see him coming in the clouds upon his return to salvage his flock. Who comes in Father's glory to execute salvation upon the worthy?

Nahum 1:3 "The LORD is slow to anger but great in power; the LORD will never leave [the guilty] unpunished. His path is in the whirlwind and storm, and clouds are the dust beneath His feet."

Yahweh's "path" - that being HIS WAY - is in what? "the whirlwind" meaning His vessels that are operated by His faithful angelic army, and the "storm" represents what? The whirlwind brings forth the storm of destruction with it.

Isaiah 66:15 "Look, the LORD will come with fire — His chariots are like the whirlwind — to execute His anger with fury, and His rebuke with flames of fire."

Psalm 77:18 "The sound of Your thunder was in the whirlwind; lightning lit up the world. The earth shook and quaked."

"Look, the LORD will come with fire — His chariots are like the whirlwind" ARE LIKE - not tornadoes or hurricanes. Instead, they are likened to a devastating whirlwind.

edit on 22-10-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

you say listen to your truth because it will set me free so I am just trying to find what your source for the truth is, so far from what I am reading this is from the bible? and on the chosen site he talks about visions and being chosen. as well as 4 other chosen people and their Autobiographies.
I am just looking for the source as I am not chosen and do not have visions or hear god

I understand now, thank you for clarifying. My source for truth is Yahweh and Christ Jesus. The Light of Life Ministry, of which I am part of, is being guided under Holy Angelic direction.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

how can a man die for sins yet to be committed and why am I a sinner at birth?

Maybe this will help you to better understand: We were all born into secondary sin as descendants of Adam and Eve and because of this we are all innately sinful. That is why the ransom sacrifice was necessary.
*hug*

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

That's amazing footage, thank you for sharing.
More proof that the governments of the world know exactly who they're up against - they will be no match for Yahweh and His forces.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I just wanted to say that I believe your interpretations are correct that our God lives in space, and we are probably a hybrid of it or a mixture of it's creation. I think these have been around since the beginning of time, but we are currently in the final phase when all will be revealed. Many of us have taken truth as a sword that guides us through this world. I think the people in control of earth that want us to remain enslaved deceive and most all religious text points to the devil if you will having dominion over the earth up until the truth is revealed. It's all being revealed now and we are at a climax.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

no problem and thanks for the angels link

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
In response to the original videos posted in this thread, as with the other thread on the same videos. The were skydivers performing at the Friday night University of Cincinnati football game over at Nippert Stadium. It was covered by the local NBC news affiliate.
Here is the link:

NBC News 5

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

The Truth is that space exists within God. All of creation does.
And no not hybrids, those were the Nephilim - hybrid because they were half angel half human.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

why should mankind suffer anymore, any of us...what are we entertainment for the heavens?? sounds like we have been mind efed enuf already!!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

My my what have you done to this thread
would have been a lot better sticking to the subject of the lights.
But you have turned it in to religious rambling.

The truth is that Yahweh is going to leave no doubt as to who these crafts belong to

So how did you come to that conclusion

we were informed they would occur back on Oct. 4th by a holy angel of the Cherubic Order.

Whaaat

Pay no attention to the false religions of today. None of them are based in truth, which is what makes them false. Just focus on Truth and Truth I can offer you. Feel free to visit the links in my signature

Just focus on the truth you can offer

Like i said you should have focused on the subject of the lights so how did you manage to turn this in to some kind of Religious mumbo jumbo

Edit to add.
Strange Lights In The Sky Explained
Linkwww.msnbc.msn.com...
Guess you will have to wait longer for Yahweh

Thanks

edit on 073131p://2010-10-23T07:59:11-05:002310 by mars1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
hm its intersting...true or not..swamp gas and weather baloons seem out of date..now everything appears on sky are skydivers

where they been last years?

edit on 23-10-2010 by angrydog because: add

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Re Mars 1

You are a sane voice amongst the ramblings.

Armageddon has been predicted regularly for 2000 years now, and there are always new candidates, who are enamoured by their own experiences of minor and misunderstood anomalies (paranormal happenings).

E.g. according to Jehovah's witnesses, Armageddon took place 1917 (if I remember correctly), only nobody noticed it. In the nineties many members of the 'Summit lighthouse' movement sold their possessions and moved to collective shelters, awaiting some spacebrothers as part of the final kaboom.

Now we have a new bid, based on Dog knows what 'insider' information or 'esoteric' contact. Next year, or next month, when this is forgotten, after the prophet, medium, missionary or plain madman has made suitable 'explanations', another similar person or movement will turn up, and it will all start over for the umpteenth time.

I love science fiction, fantasy and metaphysical speculations. I've also functioned as 'guide' in many sessions of 'guided imagination' and meditation sessions. The human mind is capable of self-deception, and if people don't learn the difference bumping their heads into the backwall of the wardrobe and actually meeting the winterqueen and prince Caspian, I can only pity them.

Those who really know something, don't start such unfounded, public crusades as the present thread.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

What i was trying to get at with my post is how does the OPera come to the conclusion that this is a sign of Yahweh

Don't get me wrong i do believe there is life out there but this is ridiculous like some kind of cult thing.
These lights could be anything just can't tell from the videos but the OPer wants the end times so they will be what he wants them to be nothing more to say i am getting out off this thread before i get converted

Thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Re Mars 1

I've been theoretically and practically involved in metaphysics for 45 years now, and I'm a believer. I've even directly experienced many paranormal phenomena/anomalies myself.

So while there's an enormous amount of cr*p presented on the subject, I don't throw the baby out with the bathing water.

There are methods for evaluation, research, verification etc., seemingly unknown to the fringe, who for various reasons of their own manifest as Randy Marshes (from 'South Park'), ever willing to believe in 'something'.

I'll follow your example and not join in the expected 'talking in tongues', probably soon to emerge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join