It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Time Travel Fund

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Ok ATSers,
I was searching the net and i found this amazing
site.I couldn't stop laughing so i thought i'd share it with you guys

www.timetravelfund.com...

The main concept is that you give them 10$ and in 500 years when time travel is a part of the everyday life,they come back in your chosen time and they retrieve you.

Current scientific theory states that Time Travel may be possible, however the technology is a long way off, perhaps hundreds of years in the future. Now, assume it does become possible in say, 500 years. As with any technology, Time Travel will get less expensive as time goes on. Just as the price of a VCR has dropped to less than $70 from the several hundred dollars it cost just ten years ago, Time Travel, once it becomes feasible, will initially be very expensive yet it will become more and more economical as time goes by. Click here to join! space

Anyone interested?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
No. You'd have to get your money back the instant you payed for it, or it wouldn't be realistic.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

that creates an interesting sort of paradox, becuase we have to wait for us to die, before they can figure time travel out, and come back in the future 500 years spent, to meet us, BUT the question is, will they be speaking to Me, or just me from a parallel dimension?

I don't want the other me to get picked up!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7

that creates an interesting sort of paradox, becuase we have to wait for us to die, before they can figure time travel out, and come back in the future 500 years spent, to meet us, BUT the question is, will they be speaking to Me, or just me from a parallel dimension?

Or maybe you get teleported the instant you pay because they exist in the future and only bring back people that paid in the present ;p

or its a scam .. hmmm

edit on 22-10-2010 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO

Originally posted by leira7

Or maybe you get teleported the instant you pay because they exist in the future and only bring back people that paid in the present ;p

or its a scam .. hmmm

edit on 22-10-2010 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

A scam?????noooooo.What made you think that.it never crossed my mind.

I wonder are there people out there that they bought that?But i have to admit,i've seen many different scams,this one gets an award for creativity

Oh and if you try to find them,to get your money back.Sorry we are 500 years in the future......

top topics

join