It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truther and Trades Hall President (Australia) needs your vote!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Trades Hall President Australia needs our vote!

Kevin Bracken is standing up for truth! His story, and the opportunity to vote is here....

www.heraldsun.com.au...

He is taking a great risk, we need to follow this story.

edit on 21-10-2010 by Stewie because: Title revision

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

The truthers were leading 55% to 45% (roughly) at the time I voted, that Kevin Bracken's statements are reasonable.
It would be nice to see more people stand up for what they believe and challenge the cowards with the facts. He is doing that, and I commend him.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Good to see some people still have BALLS!!!!

I applaud this man wholeheartedly!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

Great videos!

In the first video, the second tower had not yet collapsed, but the reporter had information about possible motives already in hand! The "Jews" were supposed to meet there in a week or so, supposedly a Jewish "solidarity" meeting.
This was reported just to condition viewers to who the terrorists are "likely" to be. To frame the "Arab" enemy.

Thanks for the comment.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

great post!

The article is still 1 sided with a lot of "terrorism" fearmongering... the quotes speak for themselves, but McBracken has a nice quote

"Unfortunately cowards like yourself have set the political agenda in this country for too long,"

I dont mind the goverment denying the involment and failures at that day. I mean they would just rat out themselves, but the problem is the media. What happend to investigative journalism? Do writers of the MSM research anything these days, or do they just print of what they are told?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueFalse

The general (ret.) in the second video above touches on the MSM and how he believes it is basically corporate propaganda.
This general was in charge of intelligence for years in the U.S. Military.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

He is taking a great risk, we need to follow this story.

Yeah, he lost any following he had that was made of people who have a legitimate grasp on reality. I can see the headlines now, "Kevin Bracken loses election, blames NWO Illuminati vote rigging"

Oh yes, you meant a real risk, like he's supposed to get assassinated for speaking nonsense. Don't hold your breathe

He said the story was a conspiracy that "didn't stand up" to scientific scrutiny.

By "scientific scrutiny", he means conspiracy theorist logic, in which case nothing stands up to conspiracy logic, as anything can be created into a conspiracy in these circles.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

I hear his experiences were incorporated into the film "The Men Who Stare at Goats".

Remember the guy who kept trying to run through walls? Yeah...

And you people wonder why people are a little skeptical when they see the sources you're using.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt

Wow!

This video should deserve an own thread!
Its the first time ive seen such a high ranked military member speak about the 911 attacks. I mean hes a Military Intelligence Hall of Fame Member...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Your avatar reminds me of a quote....
"I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect."
Oscar Wilde

Now,what were you saying..........

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Yes, a great video.
What a great "source" of logic and experience. Not brought to you by OUR mainstream media.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If anyone goes and votes, please report the current results.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
reply to post by Stewie

I hear his experiences were incorporated into the film "The Men Who Stare at Goats".

Remember the guy who kept trying to run through walls? Yeah...

And you people wonder why people are a little skeptical when they see the sources you're using.

oh please... look what this Major has achieved in his Career... i even quote it for you from wikipedia

Stubblebine graduated from the United States Military Academy and received a master's degree in chemical engineering from Columbia University.He spent 32 years in the Army, rising to the rank of Major General. He is credited with redesigning the U.S. Army intelligence architecture during his command of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984. Other U.S. Army commands that he led included the Electronic Research and Development Command (ERADCOM) and the Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM).Stubblebine was a key person in the U.S. military invasions of Panama and Grenada and was, according to a report published by the Daily Mail, "at the heart of America's military machine".He is a member of the Military Intelligence Hall of Fame.

So for a "whackjob" as you try to picture him here ( what is the most common way to discredit someone) he achieved pretty much in his live and the military. Ill bet he achieved more than you and me combined will every achieve...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Poll spammers for 9/11 Truth, eh? I guess that's one way of spreading the message without having to leave the comfy chair

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Anybody can vote. Even the professional deniers.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by roboe

Anybody can vote. Even the professional deniers.

*shrug*

It's a poll in which anyone can vote, so by definition it's worthless. And that's coming from someone who took part in rigging the Time 100 2009 vote.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

His achievements also include being involved in events which really tell a lot about a persons character. Thinking that you can walk through walls, have psychic powers etc give a pretty decent impression of what his beliefs are. Once you realize this is the kind of person you're dealing with, it's not too far of a stretch to think that he would believe in all sorts of conspiracies or rather think of them as suppressed truth and whatever other nonsense. Also, what his standard of evidence, levels of skepticism, and bias towards government are.

Ill bet he achieved more than you and me combined will every achieve...

I bet all three of us have ran through an equal amount of walls in our time

reply to post by Stewie

Now,what were you saying....

The USA didn't kill thousands of it's own hulkamaniacs
edit on 21-10-2010 by Whyhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Do you think Kevin Bracken's comments were reasonable?

* Yes 61.58% (3821 votes)
* No 38.42% (2384 votes)

Total votes: 6205

Seems to me like the majority of the respondants have no problem with his comments.

Why then, do both political parties have such serious objections?
edit on 21-10-2010 by tezzajw because: Bah! Grammar.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Why then, do both political parties have such serious objections?

Giving someone that thinks 9/11 was an inside job a serious job in politics isn't a great idea and says a lot about a persons beliefs.

Would you want a flat-earther being a teacher?
edit on 21-10-2010 by Whyhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
Giving someone that thinks 9/11 was an inside job a serious job in politics isn't a great idea and says a lot about a persons beliefs.

Giving someone that deploys the Aussie DEFENCE forces on an OFFENSIVE mission a serious job in politics isn't a great idea and says a lot about a persons beliefs.

Yet Gillard and Abbott, the war pigs that they are, still get to tug at the reins of power.
edit on 21-10-2010 by tezzajw because: Removed extra word.

edit on 21-10-2010 by tezzajw because: Fixed sentence again.

<<   2 >>

join