It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prominent Israeli Rabbi: “Gentiles Need To Die”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Rabbi Yosef ,one of the most popular and highly regarded Rabbis in Israel is once again spreading his message of hate. He believes and teaches non Jews are alive only to serve Jews, the master race.

This pitiful excuse for a holy man shows his racist, hateful side once again. Sadly it isn't just him but more and more Rabbis are expousing the same filth. This incitment to hatred should not go unpunished but of course it will as the Rabbis defense will simply be that what he said is EXACTLY as it is written in the Torah so he is simply repeating what God has already said.
It is interresting to note that when the Nazi's were saying the same thing about Jews, world Jewry went crazy (as well they should have)

www.veteranstoday.com...
edit on 21-10-2010 by gem_man because: spelling

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

All the religions of the world spread hate, murder and servitude. Maybe these kinds of statement will keep the bible thumping Christians in my country from shoving the all mighty and important Israel down my throat.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'm not sure, but I think someone already posted this thread a few days ago.
I don't think anyone's really worried about the Jewish Agenda though. Even if they wanted everyone dead, we'd just do as the Romans did, surround them and let them kill themselves.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Iran is calling for the destruction of the zionist, so they call for destruction of them. Sounds like I hear a war drum banging on both sides, but we know who has the nukes! Don't terrorize people that can literally wipeyou off the face of the earth!!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This should explain things a little better what ISis RA ELohim really is. You cant really come out on Fox News and spill the beans because everyone would freak out.

Thus all the folklore and representations of snakes, serpents, reptiles etc etc etc.
edit on 21-10-2010 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Ovadia Yosef is his name... The guy's, like, 100 years old, and I think he's losing his mind..

He's been talking nonsense for some time now, including how picking your nose on sabath is unallowed and all that sort of crap... God knows why (and if) they still take him seriously..

I hope everyone understands this does not represent the opinions of the avarage Jew/Israeli...
That man is insane, is all.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hitler didn't just hate Jews for no reason, he knew that deep down, this is what every single one of them is like. He was right.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Come on though, this is not unique to the Jews. Its an unfortunate human wide trait.

There are people in every race and culture who actually believe they are superior to everyone else and that everyone else should be wiped out or used as slaves for their own purposes. Religion is the main, but not only cause of this. Religion encourages it and keeps it alive.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Joshuadrooney

I don't think every single one of them is 'like this.'
As for this guy, HE needs to be cleaning MY toilet.

I'm just wondering why the MSM doesn't carry this. Helen Thomas had less stature in the US society and when she said something off about Israel, it was all over my tv for DAYS.

Putting religion aside, putting groups aside, fair is still fair, right?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Your right Eliad. Because a few Rabbis take the torah to heart and spew hate we should not put the hate label on all Rabbis. Jewish folks have nothing to do with it.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

It's funny how religion can do so much good, and at the same time can cause so much evil...

And I'm saying this looking at it from an objective point of view, I'm an atheist myself.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Joshuadrooney

What are you talking about? A person is neither good or bad because of their religion. Christians in the Middle Ages did much worse. Should all Christians be condemned because of their early leaders. There must be tens of thousands of Rabbis in Judaism and only a handful spew this nonsense.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Eliad, as I am sure you know religion has been used for the control of the masses since the beginning. It is the people that empower their religious leaders.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
Ovadia Yosef is his name... The guy's, like, 100 years old, and I think he's losing his mind..

He's been talking nonsense for some time now, including how picking your nose on sabath is unallowed and all that sort of crap... God knows why (and if) they still take him seriously..

I hope everyone understands this does not represent the opinions of the avarage Jew/Israeli...
That man is insane, is all.

I take exception to this attempt to whitewash what is a serious global problem.

This guy may be very old, but he isn't losing his mind - except perhaps to the extent that he is verbalising publicly the beliefs which clearly underlie Zionist and Israeli policies, but which are usually kept secret.

The evidence is there for all to see, there is no denying it. Zionist financing has been at the root of both the World Wars, Zionists rule the banks today, and are doing everything they can to strip the people of all their money, whilst they amass huge fortunes. Israeli lobbyists were behind the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq. Israel is committing genocide in Palestine.

Zionist owned drug companies are poisoning us with their chemicals, zionist Monsanto is poisoning our food, zionist dominated secret scientific and chemical warfare is being waged on the populace through aerosol spraying in the air we breath, zionist controlled corporations poison our water. Zionist controlled corporations are the vehicle for bombarding us with ELF's as a form of mind control (torture), Zionist controlled news agencies censor and distort the information they allow is to receive. Zionist controlled publishers distord and lie about history.

To deny what is clearly before ones own eyes is to walk willing and blindly into the Zionist slaughterhouses which are waiting for us all.

The Zionists have infilatrated all levels of power across most countries of the world, and anyone with a grain of common sense can see the direction they are now taking the world.

For once, the Rabbi is actually telling the truth here. How ironic and tragic that people believe all the lies spewed by the Zionist propaganda MSM machine, but dismiss as rubbish the man who is actually telling us the truth about what's going on in the world.

Israel is the terrorist state par excellence. Jewish extremist philosophy is underpineed by exactly the values stated by the Rabbi - and worse, and Jewish extremist influence and domination is embedded in all our governments and international organisations.

Dismiss this man's statements as rubbish at your peril. He is telling the absolute truth.

edit on 22-10-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

What good has religion done for the world? I have yet to find any.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Objectively speaking, it has the power to unite people for both good and bad purposes, it can empower people, it can create both love and hate in people, etc...

It's not all bad.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Wow, what an eye opener that was!

And remember- If you see a Zionist in the street (identified by its horns) don't run! It'll just make it chase you, what you need to do is avoid eye contact, and mumble "Shalom aleichem" repeatedly 'till it stops growling.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Not news to me I know all gentiles of the world combine are not worth 1 jewish fingernail, it says it in their bible so it must be true ehh?? I've already accepted the fact that the zionist already own and control almost everything around me.....

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Give me an example of any positive uniting of people.

<<   2 >>

join