It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help creating an avatar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hello ATS, i have read the avatar thread and know how to upload an avatar, but that is as far as my computer skill goes and i am having difficulty actually making one
any help would be appreciated

thanks

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Avatars on ATS make me so annoyed. I have tried countless times to do it, but I have given up. The entire process is unnecessarily, ridiculously difficult. There is no logical reason I can think of that you can`t just go to your profile, upload an avatar and that`s it done. Even if it was properly explained to me, I would refuse to put one up in protest to how pointlessly complex the avatar process is.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

In BTS there is a forum for Member Art and lots of members have made or do make avatars at request. They enjoy it. Why not go over there and post a request for help and I would bet someone would create a fabulous avatar for you.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by psilo simon

Your no-avatar-protest is obviously working... keep it up.

/jk

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

thankyou for the info, i will be sure to venture over there at some point tonight

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

i know what you mean, but i mainly want one because im jealous of some peoples really cool avatars, and it will make my posts easier to find

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

i cant seem to find the forum you told me about, can you provide a link please..?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by moosevernel

i know what you mean, but i mainly want one because im jealous of some peoples really cool avatars, and it will make my posts easier to find

Vanity, jealousy, sure it will, that's what I say.
The girl who cried because she had no shoes, till she meet the girl who had no feet.
I who has nothing, nose how you feel

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

thankyou

top topics

join