It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impending Alien war

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I have always believed in the possibility of humans being created by other extra-terrestrials since we strive to create A.I it is only conceivable that others have tried or done so already. I also wouldn't be surprisef if we've been visited by E.T's for thousands of years and i'm not just talking about the Greys either.

Yeah thanks about mentioning Linda Moulton Howe i'll have to read up about her later.

What do the greys think about our technological innovation? Our ability to reverse engineer certain types of technology? Surely it would cause them a little discomfort?

How can we be sure of these claims and counter-claims of Nordics being our allies or Nordics being grey bodyguards?

What of these underground bases? Imagine if it's true that they're run by the US & E.T's.

Sorry these are questions that i guess everyone wants the answers to.

It's interesting to hear corroborating information about the greys. For instance the fact they have nourishment through nutrients being digested through their skin much like the photosynthesis process found in plant life. This is another subject that was brought up about the EBE in 'Day After Roswell' where they couldn't work out how it would digest food especially since their vehicle didn't have any food preparation facilities so they thought it must've been done through a photosynthesis type process.

You also have to question others things, like spirituality what happenes to us after our bodies die? These reports of 'inter-dimensional' beings for instance, could they be 'spirits' or 'ghosts'. Maybe that's where we go after we die who knows.

Why do we only use 10% of our brains? Surely that 90% must account for something! Did we once gain that 100% and became too dangerous to the greys? So consequently we've been engineered only to use 10%?

It's a similar thing with us, for instance the 'Terminator' films, yes i know fiction but it brings up the subject of A.I. Would there be such a thing as being too intelligent? If we had the capability to create A.I to mimic us, would we put constraints on their development, stopping them from getting too powerful?

Arguably if it's true that the greys seeded our very existance and civilisation did they put certain constraints on our genetic development?

Think about it..

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
If there is going to be a war, makes me wonder what kind of war
The first idea that springs to mind is a battle with technology, but i'd imagine it'd be something completely the opposite, like biowarfare or something.
Either way, it's scary to think about.
If it's something like in the film signs, where they come down without using technology, then great, we'd have a chance....I hope, heh
If they're allergic to water, then even better!!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hi Flyboy,

What do the greys think about our technological innovation? Our ability to reverse engineer certain types of technology? Surely it would cause them a little discomfort?

Absolutely!

Why do we only use 10% of our brains?

Many don't believe that and neither do I.

Would there be such a thing as being too intelligent? If we had the capability to create A.I. to mimic us, would we put constraints on their development, stopping them from getting too powerful?

You can't be too intelligent but you can be too restricted by a mechanistic focus of intelligence i.e., tunnel vision/intelligence, without embracing spirituality.

The path of intellect/technology and the path of spirit/magick are not one and the same. They are usually mutually exclusive. That is why you seldom hear about genuises being well-known for their selflessness. *L*

Arguably if it's true that the greys seeded our very existance and civilisation did they put certain constraints on our genetic development?

All the Zetan-Reptilians or Anunnaki (the Greys came later) did was mix their DNA with the hominids that were already here. That mix was a biological mix, not a spiritual creation, which constitutes a very big difference.

The upshot: there are no contraints or limitations on our genetic and especially our spiritual development. It is largely up to us as they are not our spiritual masters.

Hi Deimos,

If there is going to be a war, makes me wonder what kind of war... Either way, it's scary to think about.

That it is.

If it's something like in the film, "Signs," where they come down without using technology, then great, we'd have a chance....I hope, hehe

If it were only that easy. *L*

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Colec 156 the initial question was not that far off the mark . May I submit for your consideration that our military was woefully inadequate in it's attempt to route the alien presence in the Dulce caverns under the base. And if you can't defeat a small contingency of enemies on your own property then what chance would you have against an armada from outer space .

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The Dulce altercation is only from one source (Bill Cooper) pretty much, and even then it was second hand knowledge...so I'm not so ready to throw in the towel... There are other sources that hint at a small confrontation and they are similar to Bill's account, but they are all highly dubious at best....downright laughable at worst....

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by colec156

there already attacking!!!! Theyre controlling our leaders minds and not letting us prepare for the attack!! we must stop them soon!!! orgone luckily can hold the aliens off though...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join