It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merging lights, Moscow on October 19 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Lights spoted obove the city in moscow, merge, playing around. WTF is that?
cgi flares?

Can any one here make this out?

link:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
now that's a real russian ufo, this is not fake.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanMeatsuit

maybe????

edit on 19-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: change

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

Yes. Those lights are nothing sinister or alien. It is just some aircraft and their reflections. No need to get worried

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
S+F
Amazing!

Look what I noticed!

Remember this video?
www.youtube.com...
Go to 1:30 and compare with the other sightings.

Seems to me like the Golden Knights are doing quite a few jumps. LOL
edit on 10/19/2010 by TasteTheTruth because: put in snapshot of video

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Lots of lights in the sky this october....

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I remember seeing another video from Moscow with these exact same UFOs (I imagine) around July 7th. Such a brilliant sight to behold. I wonder if all UFOs of these type appear with the entire rainbow of colors you see here. Most likely we just cannot see it from such a distance.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
S&F

note to debunkers - watch the whole thing and look at how they move before you respond

Shot in HD - and stabilized.

This is without a doubt a UFO
edit on 19-10-2010 by Ghandi because: sp

link   
reply to post by amc621

Blue-beem

no worries

link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

First i thought it was just a warning light on top of a tall building in the background. The light below, just an external elavator heading to the top level. Then what i thought was the elavator moved sideways.

When he zoomed out at around 2.06 there was one above a building on the left.That one actualy flies past the other two at high speed though and becomes the third light.

Very strange!

Its got me beat.

I just wish the picture was a bit clearer, its always the same.

edit on 19-10-2010 by KrypticCriminal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Since the dozen or more recent sightings have all been limited to unidentifiable lights, I'm of the mind that these are military/black program vehicles/devices, and that this is indeed Project Bluebeam being perpetrated upon the populace. It looks like we gave "The Man" a little too much credit regarding their ability to project impressive holograms. This is fast approaching "epic anticlimax" territory imho.

Perhaps the plethora of spooks who troll this board can report to your leaders that they need to bring out "Plan B".

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I am not the best at explaining things away, so it probably doesn't mean much that I can't fathom what else those could be. But, I would like to see other people discuss what they could possibly be... those don't look explainable to me, do they do anyone else? Airplanes... hm... it's possible, I suppose, but I'm not sure why they would stay where they are the whole time - if they are moving in a direction that is across the screen, then they would disappear, and if they were moving perpindicular away from the screen, they wouldn't stay in the sky for 13 minutes would they? At least, if they did, there is no way they could stay so bright?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Who said they were sinister? And we already stated its probably an aircraft. The fact is that its UNIDENTIFIED. therefore the term UFO

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This must be the US army golden knights, Grey team (russian division). alleged to use both parachutes and balloons, along with flares and mirrors. I would post a link, but I'm making this up as I go. but I'm sure we'll get our answer soon. Personally I like the tetrahedron ufo over the kremlin from earlier this year, but good find OP, the show must go on.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

If your so sure, perhaps you'd like to explain how you arrived at this conclusion.

How does an airoplanes reflection move independantly of the airoplane?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think this is one of the best UFO to see right now and i´m proud to witness this.
For me this is unexplainable and that´s enough for me.

link   
Doesn't look like airplanes, or helicoptors, but they certainly do move.
Mothership and babies.

link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
This must be the US army golden knights, Grey team (russian division). alleged to use both parachutes and balloons, along with flares and mirrors. I would post a link, but I'm making this up as I go. but I'm sure we'll get our answer soon. Personally I like the tetrahedron ufo over the kremlin from earlier this year, but good find OP, the show must go on.

"Red Nights Division"

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It must be Jupiter. You know, reflecting off of the Golden Knights and the Moon.

I'll be the first to admit, I have no earthly clue what this is, but I am not leaning towards Chinese Lanterns if you know what I mean.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
To those who say it is a skydiving team or planes...are you being serious? I mean, there is no way that a skydiver or a plane could stay that bright for 13 minutes, hovering a town. Please tell you're not serious!

As for myself, I see 3 possibilities: Alien spacecraft, Project Bluebeam or a super top secret military craft, appearing all across the world for no apparent reasons.

I'll go for alien spacecraft or Project Bluebeam!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join