It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vincent D'Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe returing to Law and Order:CI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I am surprised this has not been mentioned here, but with Jeff Goldblum leaving the show, producer Dick Wolf managed to get both Vincent and Kathryn back for an eight episode season to air in the spring of 2011. There are some reports stating this will be the final season, but other reports have left the door open on this. At least the characters will get some type of proper send off than when they left the series.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
ALRIGHT!

I dont mind Goldblum, but he was no where near as good as these two

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I liked Vincent D'Onofrio on the show and am glad he's coming back. I was stunned while watching the credits of Full Metal Jacket to see that he was the one that played Pyle. It doesn't even look like him.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9eca5bd291d.jpg[/atsimg]

[size=10]PRIVATE PYLE!!!!!!

-TheAssoc.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

He's really good at playing crazy. He looks homicidal in that pic. I wonder how much weight he had to put on for that.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
He also had a blast playing the alien from "Men in Black". Vincent is one of my favorite actors out there, and I love watching him when he deals with the suspects. While I also liked Jeff Goldblum, no one comes near Vincent except for Lt Columbo.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I didn't know he was in that movie. Is there a clip on youtube?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

Vincent played the cockroach alien after it inhabited the body of the hick. He is one of the best parts of the movie, other than the talking pug dog.

new topics

top topics

join