It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who benefits the most if America is destroyed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I have been noticing that many people on ATS believe Islam is a movement out to destroy America and the American way of life in general. I do not believe this to be true but just for arguments sake, instead of asking " why would Islam in particular want to see America destroyed?" I would much rather know the answer to this question, " who of all groups and individuals benefit the most from the annihilation of the United States?".

I have my thoughts but being they are not fully formed yet on this topic, I hope to learn from ATS members and further my understanding of what I see as a great ignorance regarding Islam and what the truth of the matter really is. Thank You for reading this far.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

uk
2nd
edit on 10/18/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This is a silly question as the anwser is simply Americans. Under our current mind controled rule we will benifit the most by its destruction.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

I have my thoughts but being they are not fully formed yet on this topic

Whether they are formed or not, it's kinda weak to ask others their opinion when you can't give your own...and it was you that started this thread, so let's see it, especially since the context of the OP is worth the time.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
In the short term I really don't feel anyone benefits if the US is destroyed... especially not now, what on earth will China do with all those factory workers who are hell bent on making everything for the West to consume... and if China falls over how will they buy all that Iranian Oil.. etc and etc.. Even the most rabid anti American state will suffer if the US is destroyed.

I can't tell you who will benefit from the destruction of the US but I can tell you who will suffer, all the average people the world over who just want to keep a roof over their heads, feed their family and give their children a better life.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc
I have my thoughts but being they are not fully formed yet on this topic, I hope to learn from ATS members and further my understanding of what I see as a great ignorance regarding Islam and what the truth of the matter really is. Thank You for reading this far.

Wealth is like water that defies gravity, flowing mostly uphill. On the other hand, if the wealthiest of wealthy are struck down, it reverses this tendency. Therefore, those next in line will benefit.

Any place which can generate more wealth, then, would be where the investments would be made. If America is no longer able to efficiently manufacture products from raw materials as in your scenario, those countries that can, will. Russia, India, Canada, etc., would stand to benefit immediately.

As for countries in the Middle East, not so much. Religions don't really produce much in the way of commodities. They do by way of donations, but it can hardly sustain a society. Of course, there are those who would threaten death over a lack of generosity, but, still, if nothing is generated in the way of goods, there can be no factories nor farms for employment and earnings to put on the collection plates.

A country existing purely as a theocracy is generally poor as a churchmouse.

(if you get my drift)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

who of all groups and individuals benefit the most from the annihilation of the United States?".

The Third-World.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier

who of all groups and individuals benefit the most from the annihilation of the United States?".

The Third-World.

Agreed! Most countries rely on the United States for some kind of resource. But not the third world. If America is destroyed, most nations would fall back a step; except for the third world.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If any single nation or group of people is destroyed, the entire planet will suffer dearly.
Nobody benefits, we'll all pay the price.
edit on 20-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

The third world would not suffer more than they already are. They would flourish because the world economy would implode and every first world country would face massive chaos. Yet, the third world would have no where to go but up.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker5

Originally posted by ghostsoldier

The Third-World.

Agreed! Most countries rely on the United States for some kind of resource. But not the third world. If America is destroyed, most nations would fall back a step; except for the third world.

The people forced to work in sweat shops to support America's corporate interest probably wouldn't mind either.

...but who would benefit the most? America's next target.

In a word? Mexico.

And come on guys let's not pretend like our attitude to the rest of the world has been "friendly" for the past few decades. Our corporate agenda is destroying people's freedoms all over the world to support the corporate control of our own country. On top of that we'd been trampling all over the Middle East during Operation Desert Storm, against the judgment of the United Nations, and invading everyone else's attempts to do exactly what the American Military was doing and we're like "No! Only we're allowed to be irrational lunatics that rape other nations of their natural resources and force them to aid in the American economy!" And here we sit saying "I'm surprised people hate this country and blow things up here, why would they be mad at us? We're so innocent!" I'm actually not even surprised, every time we even talk about the war in Iraq someone ends up saying "But we had to do something about 9/11!"... and that's the whole story right there behind why they think what we're doing in the Middle East is justified at all. Because they killed innocent people (the Taliban... Al Qaeda? same thing.). We forget that a plane went down near the pentagon, to me that's a clear message that they're sick of some people's activity and decisions that are coming from a certain building that are affecting the way that they live on the other side of the globe.

I personally think that we should have just met their demands and sacrificed everyone in the pentagon that they wanted dead because they are as much global criminals as the Taliban or Al Qaeda. But I guess since we don't break our backs to fuel these people's paychecks, they're our enemy, they're terrorists -- we're martyrs.

edit on 20-10-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker5
reply to post by xiphias

The third world would not suffer more than they already are. They would flourish because the world economy would implode and every first world country would face massive chaos. Yet, the third world would have no where to go but up.

I understand your point, but mine is that there's more to reality than can been seen with the eyes.
The material/financial world means almost nothing. The cultural/emotional world is all that matters, and it's this world which is most threatened by the current state of affairs. Sorry to be so sappy, but I feel it is the truth.
edit on 20-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The anarchists, the zealots, all those dumbest group of people in the world will benefit the most if america is destroyed.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

Yes, that makes perfect sense. I see what you're saying.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
China, then some of the G-20... all of SA..
.finally in the homeland itself, power/territory will be transformed into the
warlords type of structure that we are in conflict with now in Afghanistan
these powerful cells will be the remnants of the state militia or guard units

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

Interesting answers all of you, and I would have to say I agree more with Mo Money.... Still I have my own opinion.... which is no one can benefit from the destruction of America.... it is global suicide.... it is like having a balanced scale and snatching one side's weight completely away from the scale. What happens to the other side? Exactly what would happen to the world. It would be beyond anarchy. The 3rd world would be eaten alive by revolutions and scavenger super powers once kept in check by the US. There would be massive conflicts over natural resources and climate control would become a thing of myth.

The people of America would be thrust into a clannish reality overseen by remnants of the old country by the presence of the "authorities" as our masters. No One but religion can benefit from the complete annihilation of America, not just Islam but Catholicism too. Religion would become the government because the best way to unite, divide and control people, besides money, is the fear of GOD..... lol clarity is a muflocker aint it?
edit on 21-10-2010 by fonenyc because: (no reason given)

I wouldnt be surprised if certain religious leaders are behind most of the "extremist' scapegoating going on in the world today. Religion is losing control of the people to technology, one multi billion dollar business for another lol. Religion is a way of life and earning a living for others, religion needs suckers. Armageddon is the best way to achieve a rise for religion. People are dumb and look to worship and place their faith in something, from God to the dollar to technology; never looking inside for the evidence of God. I believe religion is funding everything negative in this world. "Keep the faith discard the religion" should be the new motto for progress.

If you havent read it, there is a thread on ATS by a very wise member who titled it " All Roads Lead To Rome"..... Search it Read it Enjoy it and see where part of my assumption comes from.
edit on 21-10-2010 by fonenyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

reply to post by fonenyc

Exactly what would happen to the world. It would be beyond anarchy. The 3rd world would be eaten alive by revolutions and scavenger super powers once kept in check by the US.

The U.S. are the scavenger super power in the Third World
! The only reason countries are using force to try and invade are because America is forcively defending them so that she can occupy it and rape it of its natural resources.

There would be massive conflicts over natural resources and climate control would become a thing of myth.

Climate control? What's climate control? We are the #1 contributor to the problem here, not the solution.

I wouldnt be surprised if certain religious leaders are behind most of the "extremist' scapegoating going on in the world today. Religion is losing control of the people to technology, one multi billion dollar business for another lol. Religion is a way of life and earning a living for others, religion needs suckers. Armageddon is the best way to achieve a rise for religion. People are dumb and look to worship and place their faith in something, from God to the dollar to technology; never looking inside for the evidence of God. I believe religion is funding everything negative in this world. "Keep the faith discard the religion" should be the new motto for progress.

Well, couldn't agree more there, but I don't think it really relates to this
edit on 22-10-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Destroying the US, whether politically or economically, would be a disaster to China, the U.K., and the Dutch. The Saudis would be severely impacted, and so would Israel militarily.

Even amongst enemies, it is a symbiotic relationship. Sure, we may joke that the U.K. still holds a grudge after all of these centuries and still has a plan to bring the U.S. back to the Empire, or that our Chinese Overlords want the U.S. as indebted and indentured servants. However, it is in their best interests that the U.S. not fail.

About the only people with anything to gain from the U.S. being destroyed would be the Cartels and Drug-Lords of South and Central America. Even 3rd World Nations that have been exploited by the U.S. would not gain as any other World Power would step in to exploit them in our absence.

Think of when the Soviet Union collapsed. Although it was a great win for America, it is also about the very same time that the U.S. Economy took a drastic turn south. The U.S. benefited so greatly from the Cold War with the Soviet Union that once glasnost and detente happened, once old tensions subsided and the Russian Commonwealth of States became an ally, the Military-Industrial machine that had been running the U.S. Economy on over-drive came to a screeching halt. 25 years of Police and Military Actions abroad still hasn't been able to jump start it, and the effects we feel now in our Economy are end conclusions of that.

Even our "enemies" need us as we need our "enemies".

If one wanted to look at who had something to gain by the U.S. being destroyed, one would have to look at who would benefit if our "enemies" as well as our allies suffered as well.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I don' t think any particular country would benefit too much.
But it sure would play right into the hands of the NWO and them getting a global government up and running to save the day.
edit on 22-10-2010 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brood

reply to post by fonenyc

Exactly what would happen to the world. It would be beyond anarchy. The 3rd world would be eaten alive by revolutions and scavenger super powers once kept in check by the US.

The U.S. are the scavenger super power in the Third World
! The only reason countries are using force to try and invade are because America is forcively defending them so that she can occupy it and rape it of its natural resources.

Yeah I know, and I am speaking if the US is destroyed terms soooooo lol the US cannot control the board anymore and the game would change dynamically into a super rush to take the place America once held..... Or do you believe only america is capable of such hostility it has displayed? cmon other countries wish to have America's problems along with the benefits lol no one is noble

There would be massive conflicts over natural resources and climate control would become a thing of myth.

Climate control? What's climate control? We are the #1 contributor to the problem here, not the solution.

LOL what is climate control? well i believe, and I shouldve been more clear, that all of this " global warming" is a coverup for certain PTB to control the climate.... so climate control and global warming in my mind is synonymous... my bad but you understand

Well, couldn't agree more there, but I don't think it really relates to this
edit on 22-10-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

yeah because religion is who stands to gain most if the US goes down the tubes.... America has the power to initiate a new Medieval Times, where we have no technology.... without the internet religion would still rule the minds of the people... the internet has become the consciousness of people.... wikipedia brings much understanding at a click.... God can be found on the internet at one's discretion 24 7.... no sunday meetings.... technology has usrped the "church" and I believe the pains of this world is a shift in power.... religion is almost out for the count on the ropes... not saying this is good but it is progress of sorts.... seperation of church and state , separation of church and faith, separation of control and liberty... oxymoron... people must agree to live together and choose what freedoms best keep the fabric of society together.... of course guilty pleasure is guilty pleasure hence "privacy"... it is all relative

top topics

join