It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2-11-2010: A sad dark day for Europeans...(November 2, 2010)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Close but no cigar.Antarctica? I think you just shout as loud as you can,Mongolia? 101,102,103,104 depending on service or here mongolangle.blogspot.com...
No the country in question is Australia, obviously the safest country on earth.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee
reply to post by bputman

It's 999 in Britain, what does that mean then?

That anyone with a rotary dial phone should have a backup plan.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I was about to say Australia being 000 as well while reading this thread thats full of nonsense...
BTW - Australia is about to implement the international emergency phone number for mobile (cell) phones as well which is 112... Just to make it more confusing for us in a real emergency... 000 or 112 or some here do think 911 is the emergency number...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Great observation! This all makes a lot of sense. Perhaps after this, people across the board will finally agree that everything happens for a reason and that the timing and way things happen prove that all these things were preplanned a long time ago.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
you are the first of the November predictors to have failed... no terrorist attacks hit europe on the 2nd... but people are claiming the 6th-14th for events to occur... but again, you failed buddy...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
you are the first of the November predictors to have failed... no terrorist attacks hit europe on the 2nd... but people are claiming the 6th-14th for events to occur... but again, you failed buddy...

Yes, I failed....Thank God!!!

I did not want anything to happen on that day or any day, but if you read my previous prediction you would know that this was a split off from my main prediction.

I picked Nov. 2, because of all the terrorist threats that arose and of the emergency number of Europe. My main prediction was for Nov. 9, 2010. Here is the thread I created in Sept.:

Just something I was thinking about last night when I was bored at work. If some of the sacred numbers, I believe of the Illuminati, are 7, 9, and 11 then could we be in store for something dreadful in the next couple of months?

9-11-2001

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join