It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2-11-2010: A sad dark day for Europeans...(November 2, 2010)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
If you live in Europe, there could be a very sad day coming. Hopefully, this does not come to pass.

I have come to the conclusion that Europe will be hit by a terrorist attack on November 2, 2010. Why November 2 and not the 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 1st? Has anyone noticed that Europe's main emergency number is 112? Does this sound familiar to you? Remember 911, it's the number associated with U.S.A's emergency number, the same day America was attacked by terrorist. This time it is going to happen to Europe to make their economy crash or cause more war.

Here are some recent headlines:
Saudi Arabia Warns Of New Terror Threat To France
www.rttnews.com...
World update: France warned of al Qaeda threat
news.blogs.cnn.com...
Obama continues electioneering...New terror warning for Europe
www.9and10news.com...
US state department defends Europe-wide terror alert
www.guardian.co.uk...
CNN says Pakistan protecting Osama bin Laden; France on alert for terrorist attacks

The Fed is most likely to announce the second phase of quantitative easing (QE) in the policy statement after the conclusion of the November 2-3 FOMC meeting.
[url]http://www.favstocks.com/fed-most-likely-to-announce-qe2-on-november-3/1626593/" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">
www.csmonitor.com...[/u rl]

Is it just a coincidence that Osama bin Laden pops up out of nowhere to issue a terror threat on Europe. Especially, when Europe's emergency number date is coming up on 11-2.

Has anyone notice that the Fed will have a meeting on November 2,3 to discuss America's debt issues?

The Fed is most likely to announce the second phase of quantitative easing (QE) in the policy statement after the conclusion of the November 2-3 FOMC meeting.

[url]http://www.favstocks.com/fed-most-likely-to-announce-qe2-on-november-3/1626593/

Financial markets expect the Fed to launch a new round of asset purchases at its next meeting on November 2-3.
www.reuters.com...

I'm about to show you why I believe this is going to happen to Europe and it all has to do with the illuminati's numbers 7, 9, 11.

America fell on Sept. 11, 2001 and has not recovered since. That day is very important to see what the future holds. All we have to do is plug in the numbers that the illuminati presents: 7, 9,11. If we look at Sept. 11, 2001 we see 9-11-2001, 9-11 the same numbers associated with the illuminati just happened to be America's emergency number. 2001 is picked because of 2012 which I will get to in a moment.

First, take the number 7 and add it to 2001 which gives us 2008. Which is the same year that the stock market crashed and it happened in September or the 9th month.

Second, take the number 9 and add it to 2001 which gives us 2010. Then look at Europe's emergency number 112 and you get the date to the next crisis November 2, 2010 or the 11th month. Which closely matches the timewave date.

Lastly, take the illuminati's main number 11 and add it to 2001 and you get 2012!
edit on 18-10-2010 by bputman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
112 is also the number in germany for emergency :S

i think i should clean up my cellar

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Yawn yet another prediction that will get people flocking to this thread speculating, and nothing will happen. Is this what ATS is now?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bputman

Everybody who lives in Europe thinks your headline refers to the eleventh of February.
Perhaps this affects your theory on whether they would plan something to match that number.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bputman

good observation. during 9/11 the lottery numbers were 911 too so don't forget to play the numbers 112 for the heck of it.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bputman

It's 999 in Britain, what does that mean then?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
It reminded me of this thread:

biological attack on 12 January...

But again we'll see.

link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

It means your terrorist attack will happen on a planet with 99 days in a month

link   
Well OUR emergency number is 999.
So I guess we're clear!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
if you dial 666 you get a Policeman standing on his head

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnactedEgoTrip
Yawn yet another prediction that will get people flocking to this thread speculating, and nothing will happen. Is this what ATS is now?

Ah! but who's to say that our speculation isn't what stopped them going on with their plan, presuming that they don't go on with it as you say.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
Well OUR emergency number is 999.
So I guess we're clear!

no ..your desaster was in 1999/9 tina turner performed live :S
edit on 18-10-2010 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bputman
If you live in Europe, especially in or around France, get out! If you know someone who lives in or around France tell them to get out!

Let's assume that you are absolutely, totally convinced of this, it sounds as if you are. If someone made this statement about the area that you live in, would you do it? I don't think you would. I also think that, if you were making this prediction about your own neighborhood, you wouldn't leave either. I do believe that you, yourself, are not convinced of your own prediction.

THEREFORE, why are you making terribly rash statements such as these? How can people take seriously the things you say?

P.S. I would have loved to discuss your post and your logic behind your numbers, however, I just couldn't get past this.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
So the emergency number is 112 in France??

And so you say November 2nd???

It could be 1st of December or it could be the 11th of February.....

Lots of talk about France and terror attack recently but this is just silly....

Korg.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bputman
If you live in Europe, especially in or around France, get out! If you know someone who lives in or around France tell them to get out!

While your 112 theory is intrigueing to the numerically superstitious and coincidence-lovers like myself; the whole idea of evacuating an entire country is like outlawing all vehicles because there was an accident on Highway #XYZ.

Why run? Why evacuate an entire country? Perhaps your calling is "drama".

The "reaction" is way over the top, way beyond 'reasonable'.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hehe not to say I agree at all with OP but here in the uk we can still get emergency services by dialling 112, 112 will work anywhere in the UK from any phone including mobiles, regardless of signal.

I have a few predictions also:

1. You will know the end is near when you can no longer hear the beat of your heart.

2. On Jan 01 2011 you all will be older.

3. Many more posts like this will turn us all into cynic-le bar stewards.

Frankly I know longer give a rats rear end to any doomsday prophecies, I mean wtf can anyone do about it when its upon us anyway. Wouldn't our time be better spent changing the lives of those around us by positively impacting our local communities and actually taking the time to help each other in the real world?
edit on 18-10-2010 by Jamjar because: added "regardless of signal"

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

That's exactly why his theory falls apart.

The date and time notation in most of Europe is written in the following order: dd-mm-yyyy.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I wouldn't take all my belongings and leave. I would however take a nice short vacation around and on this date to be safe or even a stay at home time. Most likely the terrorist will attack an important building just like the world trade center and pentagon. I do not live in Europe or France but I do know there are important places there.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Don't know if this thread has been mentioned...it just got posted: French Minister: Saudis Warn of New Terror Threat

But why are the French being targeted, doesn't make much sense...though I obviously haven't been keeping up with this...

edit on 18/10/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
Don't know if this thread has been mentioned...it just got posted: French Minister: Saudis Warn of New Terror Threat

But why are the French being targeted, doesn't make much sense...though I obviously haven't been keeping up with this...

edit on 18/10/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

This might have something to do with it...

French Senate approves burqa ban

The French parliament has voted overwhelmingly in favor of a law banning women from wearing the Muslim full-face veil in public. The ban will come into force in six months' time if it is not overturned by constitutional judges. French President Nicholas Sarkozy has championed the ban, which will outlaw the veils known as the niqab and the burqa from public spaces such as streets and post offices. The text of the bill made no mention of Islam, but the Sarkozy government has argued that the law was needed to protect Muslim women from being forced to wear the full-face veil.

I say good on em. It should be so here in England too...

Korg.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join