It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French minister: Saudis warn of new terror threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Are you serious? once again we have terror threats everyday and all the time but now we have the Al-quida threatening Europe. What the hell did Europe do? especially france? the threat was aimed more towards france. Why does Al-quida like to threaten everybody i swear that one day Al-quida is gunna do something that no country in this world will tollerate and Al-quida will be wiped off the map even by its allys. I cant stand this kind of suff and from reading the article i couldnt find one bit of info as to why the hell Al-quida is threatening Europe.
Read the article here at this link news.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If you can't figure out why they would be threatening them, perhaps they are not threatening them?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
If you can't figure out why they would be threatening them, perhaps they are not threatening them?

Nice try buddy But I know exactly why and its because there is supposedly more than one islamist radical group in that part of europe. But what i am wondering is why europe would even want to get into the radical islamist business knowing full well that the U.S. has made threats to them as well.
and for the simple fact that the U.S. would tear them apart.
edit on 17-10-2010 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I imagine the threat is due to the burqa ban. France recently banned women from wearing the burqa.

It's been in the news a lot.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant
I imagine the threat is due to the burqa ban. France recently banned women from wearing the burqa.

It's been in the news a lot.

That could be it but i think its something more. countries dont threaten eachother due to the banning of an object. I mean no disrespect to the banning of the object either. Im just saying i dont think its just that that caused the threats. The U.S. even threatened them

edit on 17-10-2010 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

Al-Qaeda isn't a country it's a terrorist group, and the Saudis aren't threatening France, they are letting France know about a threat. And I think that it's very likely that the burqa ban is the reason for this threat, in fact it probably is a retaliation to the ban.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Then why did you ask the question? So why do you think they would threaten France, if indeed the threat is real?

I find it more likely that the Saudis are relaying threats that do not exist.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Al Qaeda also means 'toilet'. It's a joke.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant

Al-Qaeda isn't a country it's a terrorist group, and the Saudis aren't threatening France, they are letting France know about a threat. And I think that it's very likely that the burqa ban is the reason for this threat, in fact it probably is a retaliation to the ban.

this dude is right hell all you have to do is look at a jihadist wrong and he will goto war with you....and the burqa ban is an abomination to islamic radicals...............dont you touch our women.........only us believers get to tell them what to do....................
edit on 17-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join