It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black ufo giving off energy / Ovni detellando energia, California, USA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hello,
I am just posting this for interest sake. I found it quite interesting because of the apparent energy signature that can be detected as the camera pans along with the object. Look closely not at the flickering lights but a hue or fuzz around the craft I did a search in the data base and found nothing related , It was put up on youtube September 19th. I checked out the guys channel. He really is into ufo's and such not sure of his credibility though.

edit on 17-10-2010 by sparrowstail because: little additions for clarity

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

im gonna get slaughtered for this, but it looks like a mylar balloon!.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
the lights on it could be something silver reflecting in the sun, the object rolls around and moves slowly in the same direction.

it could be anything inflatable.

there are numerous shaped inflatables/balloons you can get these days, and that's how it acts. not sure if it is because i was not there, but thats what i suspect.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

thanks

rich

Were it not for the aforementioned fuzz or glow around the object I would agree with you, but there seems enough evidence to cast doubt on that quick of a conclusion. Just saying.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Actually, ya...it moves and looks like a balloon with a couple led lights stuck on it.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

At first i thought..., no!, never a balloon.
But after viewing a few times i must confess yes you are probably right its a mylar balloon
reflecting the sun.

edit on 17-10-2010 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail

thanks

rich

Were it not for the aforementioned fuzz or glow around the object I would agree with you, but there seems enough evidence to cast doubt on that quick of a conclusion. Just saying.

personally i think thats just sunlight reflecting off the silvery balloon causing a camera artifact, i also think there may be a reflective label attached by a length of string that can only be seen now and then due to it spinning.

i also notice the camera is on a high digital zoom, that causes extremely bad quality and artifacts.

thanks

rich
edit on 17-10-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
To me it looks like footage of a flying garbage bag, maybe with some extra reflection / light effects added to it afterwards.

Something like this:
www.strimoo.com...

CaseCloser
edit on 17-10-2010 by CaseCloser because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Black garbage bag or balloon, possible but WTF is the small orb that seems to take an interest in this bag, balloon.There is clearly a small orb like object that comes into view on this video, interesting.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
Black garbage bag or balloon, possible but WTF is the small orb that seems to take an interest in this bag, balloon.There is clearly a small orb like object that comes into view on this video, interesting.

if we are talking about the same thing, i think its a reflective label attached by a length of string that can only be seen now and then due to the balloon spinning.

edit) scatch that, i know what you mean now, but the camera is on high digital zoom, its too poor quality to tell,

thanks

rich
edit on 17-10-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Are they making balloons (in China) that shape-shift on their own?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Granite

Are they making balloons (in China) that shape-shift on their own?

i have no idea, maybe you should ask some chinese balloon manufacturers.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

thanks

rich

i agree with Rich...THATS RIGHT...its not impossible to agree with Rich...

If not a balloon, its certainly some sort of inflatable toy or device....

It's movement is the signature movement of helium filled objects....

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
What are the other lights/dots that is "interested" in the big object??
Around 0.07-0.10 you clearly see a white dot that behave strange
towards the big object...

Sure looks like a baloon, buuut!!?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
What are the other lights/dots that is "interested" in the big object??
Around 0.07-0.10 you clearly see a white dot that behave strange
towards the big object...

Sure looks like a baloon, buuut!!?

hard to say because its such poor quality, but if thats a normal sized balloon then i would have to guess at a small bird or maybe its just a camera artifact or something because of the digital zoom.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

We shall get slaughtered together kiddo. I agree with the balloon theory based on the shape and erratic tumbling. However, I would like to say that it appears to me that the balloon has foil on it that is causing the glowing effect. Perhaps it is also just shiny plastic.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet

We shall get slaughtered together kiddo. I agree with the balloon theory based on the shape and erratic tumbling. However, I would like to say that it appears to me that the balloon has foil on it that is causing the glowing effect. Perhaps it is also just shiny plastic.

I for one am not that defensive or adamant about conclusions to think that it could not be an inflatable device. I just was curious about some of the effects that were being displayed, but they in fact could be camera shortcomings.
I wouldn't worry too much it's probably my OP that will get slaughtered but the other little orbbie thing checking it our too is curious.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

ah, i didn't mean slaughtered by you, i meant by all the NY sighting believers that i upset by calling balloons!.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
it is a balloon which can reflect light.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
In the very beginning of the video there are numerous objects that look very similar to the orb-like object discussed and actually lead up to the one object when the camera is zoomed in. There are at least a couple of other times in the video where the same basic appearance and object(s) shows up with similar movements. I suspect them to be bugs. I question the many abrupt cuts and they appear post production to me mainly because I don't see any blurriness that I would expect to see especially while zoomed for such movement. The added music track while not having the original audio track is always suspicious to me. The main objects movement appears to be fluid and it spins without any rhyme or reason which leads to the suggestion of a reflective balloon or other floating reflective object.

The You Tube users channel is full of similar videos including a supposedly Massive sighting 10/10/10. I'm not seeing what he's seeing on this video either. He say he uses the Solar Obliteration Technique and it's "the lost puzzle of modern ufology". I'm a bit skeptical of it as it reminds me of the suns rays shining through your window at the right angle and seeing dust floating through the air in your house.

Here's the 10/10/10 Massive Sighting from his channel if you're interested. I'm actually curious of some opinions of this video and the Solar Obliteration Technique.

edit on 10/17/2010 by Three_moons because: because of an edit

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join