It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China mine accident leaves 20 dead, 17 missing: govt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Is mother nature serious? I think it's about time to stop collapsing mines nature
Why is this happening to the people that work so we can turn our lights on a d live q normal life. Rest of the story at news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=ApPCuZQiNgbDA3.Oma6ihItvaA8F;_ylu=X3o'___'JxaTcxc2kwBGFzc2V0A2FmcC8yMDEwMTAx Ni9jaGluYW1pbmluZ2FjY2lkZW50BHBvcwMyMgRzZWMDeW5fYXJ0aWNsZV9zdW1tYXJ5X2xpc3QEc2xrA2NoaW5hbWluZWFjYw--
This is sad and I hope they will be okay

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

Just a sad fact of life KC, I work in the railway industry and it can be very dangerous at times, China (i suspect ) is still a developing country so i guess not on par with western health and safety, Condolences to family members,

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

My prayers go out to the brave men that do the dirt work for us

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
it mentioned a blast, and thats the odd part. now chances are that it was caused by gas released from the mining operations, and an even smaller chance is that it was manmade. maybe i did underestimate what an uplifting story the chile rescue was. hopefull the missing miners are found and are okay, the last thing we need is for this collapse to go how the chile event couldve gone. already it sounds more violent, but we humans are suprising in our ability to stay alive.

new topics

top topics

join