It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP should be shut down for good!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by thoughtform
The military says the HAARP system could:

Does the military actually say this, or is this from Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning? What is he a doctor of? What is her area of expertise?

I do not need to show anymore evidence and I will not show anymore. I have shown you enough to make a man believe it's evil. I rest my case. And I second that. Non believers non believers whatcha gunna whatcha gunna do when HAARP comes for you.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

I have shown you enough to make a man believe it's evil.

I've read this thread and from what I've seen you provided a total of ONE link to an outside source, which was a pseudoscientific conspiracy theory site. The only other source you sited was the pro-conspiracy biased Jesse Ventura reality TV show.

So what you've provided would barely be enough to convince an obscenely gullible man that HAARP is evil. Unfortunately for you we here on ATS, for the most part, are not gullible.

We've show more than enough evidence, using actual links to the HAARP website among other sources, that HAARP is not a weapon. HAARP is a research station designed to beam high frequency signals into the ionosphere. That's all it does. It doesn't even have a lasting effect on the portion of the ionosphere that it heats let alone the ability to cause earthquakes or disasters.

Eh, I'm clearly preaching to the deaf on this one. You'll just stick your fingers in your ears and go on believing.
edit on 16-10-2010 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

I have shown you enough to make a man believe it's evil.

I've read this thread and from what I've seen you provided a total of ONE link to an outside source, which was a pseudoscientific conspiracy theory site. The only other source you sited was the pro-conspiracy biased Jesse Ventura reality TV show.

So what you've provided would barely be enough to convince an obscenely gullible man that HAARP is evil. Unfortunately for you we here on ATS, for the most part, are not gullible.

We've show more than enough evidence, using actual links to the HAARP website among other sources, that HAARP is not a weapon. HAARP is a research station designed to beam high frequency signals into the ionosphere. That's all it does. It doesn't even have a lasting effect on the portion of the ionosphere that it heats let alone the ability to cause earthquakes or disasters.

Eh, I'm clearly preaching to the deaf on this one. You'll just stick your fingers in your ears and go on believing.
edit on 16-10-2010 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

I hear what you are saying but in fact I have posted information from multiple sites that have an edu with them and plus my info is good enough for the people who have read about HAARP and know about HAARP and believe that HAARP is evil. you may not think it is because you believe the cover up and you also believe exactly what HAARP says about the good things. Havent you figured out that most if not all government and Air Force operations including all military branches and all government operations go undercover and use a cover up and normally do pretty good job of it but not this time HAARP we have figured you out. let me remind you of an amazing saying that will change your mind forever or it will confuse you and youll never figure it out. THE BEST PLACE TO HIDE SOMETHING IS IN PLAIN SITE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. Thats all i need to do because you have tried to discredit me and most of the people in this thread. DISCREDIT will not be a part of how i feel about HAARP an you will never change my mind Unless HAARP does something amazing and beneficial and good to everyone in this world and they have yet to do that bro.

You keep trying to discredit me as I said before but when you take the facts and put them together they do not add up. Imagine if you were working at HAARP labratories and people came and questioned you and asked you questions about what is really going on you would NOT ONLY DENY IT but you would choke on your words and try to come up witha cover up because you are put on the spot in front of a camera and you would lie about it which brings people like me to believe that its not really what is going on there. Dude I have had plenty of people agree with me.

By telling me I am wrong and HAARP isnt that bad you are also telling professional researchers and investigators and people who have P.hD's in this area that they are also wrong. let me show you a little something man and maybe this will will make sense to you.

NASA Scientist : HAARP Causes Earthquakes

even Venezuelan President told media that HAARP Weapon Caused Haitian Earthquake too.

And now according to latest report published on BBC.

NASA researchers say they have found a close link between "Electrical Disturbances On The Edge Of Our Atmosphere"(HAARP do the exact samething to our atmosphere) and impending quakes on the ground below.

Just such a signal was spotted in the days leading up to the recent devastating event in China

Nasa's Ames Research Center in California, told BBC News: "I do believe that we will be able to establish a clear correlation between certain earthquakes and certain pre-earthquake signals, in an unbiased way."

"The evidence suggests we're now crossing the boundary in terms of technology readiness" Stuart Eves, SSTL

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-10-2010 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I am curious, and you sound like the right guy to ask!

What would be the effects on say existing weather patterns, say a hurricane, and you were able to do localized atmospheric heating, creating artificial fronts, as it were,,

Do you think it is possible given that scenario, that you could 'guide' a hurricane trajectory, by using localized atmospheric nudging?

Its literally impossible

There are thousands of variables that have to be altered, and HAARP has no chance controlling them. Heating the atmosphere doesnt actually create hurricanes anyway, its all about the temperature of the ocean. The OP obviously has no idea about even the most basic meteorology, and its quite obvious he has no clue about the most simple of concepts regarding hurricane development.

And as he admitted he doesnt even know how HAARP works.

Judging by the amount of flags you got OP, you've barely demonstrated anything that would suggest HAARP is a weather machine

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

What would be the effects on say existing weather patterns, say a hurricane, and you were able to do localized atmospheric heating, creating artificial fronts, as it were,,

Do you think it is possible given that scenario, that you could 'guide' a hurricane trajectory, by using localized atmospheric nudging?

Its literally impossible

There are thousands of variables that have to be altered, and HAARP has no chance controlling them. Heating the atmosphere doesnt actually create hurricanes anyway, its all about the temperature of the ocean. The OP obviously has no idea about even the most basic meteorology, and its quite obvious he has no clue about the most simple of concepts regarding hurricane development.

Judging by the amount of flags you got OP, you've barely demonstrated anything that would suggest HAARP is a weather machine

You my friend have no idea what your talking about. You havent done any research because if you did then you would know that weather manipulation is possible with HAARP.
I am denying your ignorance to this thread just as i have denied 90% of the people in my threads. and in oder for you to understand what is going here you need to understand what is going on and go back and read my posts and do your research and come back in about 5 years when you have experienced the wraith of HAARP. you have just been DENIED.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Its literally impossible

You obviuously havent paid very much attention to this thread and thats why people get mad cuz other people come in here and read 2 or 3 posts and then post a comment and know nothing about what is going on. If HAARP isnt so bad then WHY DONT THEY LET US IN THE GATES AND GIVE US A TOUR. WHY IS THERE ARMED GUARDS AT THE GATES OF THE FACILITY AND WHY WHY WHY IS THERE AORUAL LIGHTS IN THE SKIES BEFORE AND DURING THE DISASTERS. you cant answer those questions because you havent researched enough. im sorry bro but you post made no sense to someone who knows what the rest of us knows

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

You have already admitted that you don't know how HAARP works, and it's clear that you don't know how weather is produced. So, how can you claim you have provided conclusive proof of what HAARP can do when you don't even understand the science involved in what you claim? Anyone who has spent some time on this site knows the mechanics behind HAARP and considering that Oz is a meteorologist I'd say he has a pretty good grasp on the mechanics of weather, so I'd take his opinion more seriously than a conspiracy theory blog.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

HAARP does give tours.

Please provide evidence of armed guards at HAARP.

How can you link earthquake lights to HAARP when they have been observed since long before HAARP existed?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

You have already admitted that you don't know how HAARP works, and it's clear that you don't know how weather is produced. So, how can you claim you have provided conclusive proof of what HAARP can do when you don't even understand the science involved in what you claim? Anyone who has spent some time on this site knows the mechanics behind HAARP and considering that Oz is a meteorologist I'd say he has a pretty good grasp on the mechanics of weather, so I'd take his opinion more seriously than a conspiracy theory blog.

once again here is another non believer that is trying to discredit what i say. I dont have to know how something works in order to REALIZE ITS DANGEROUS and i definitely know a lot more than you do obviously for the simple fact that you have not read documents i have read. I used the freedom of information act to obtain documents and weather manipulation is possible and wow why am i even replying to you since you are just out to discredit people. nowhere have i ever seen a usefull and educating thread that has PROOF IN IT. i have stated my proof and theres no need for me to tell you again and i wnt tell you again because you obviously dont have the mental capacity to understand what i have clearly stated to you

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
I watched the Jesse Ventura episode of Conspiracy Theory about HARRP.

The thing that scares me the most is the mind control implications of HARRP. If you can hit certain frequencies, it sounds like voices in your head. This would definetly influence you or drive you crazy.

Yes. That was pretty funny, showing that Ventura truly is a bonehead. He thought bone conducting headphones were electronically "beaming" music directly to his brain.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

You can't visit because it is a research facility. They can't get much work done if they are giving tours. As for the gates and guards, once again it is a scientific research facility. The technology they use is worth millions of dollars and very sensitive. They can't risk someone wandering onto their grounds and altering even one of the antennae in a minute way. It's the same reason why you can't just walk into CERN or FermiLab and just start wandering around and touching things. As for auroras, HAARP can produce them, but they are only visible with special equipment. The only disaster where strange lights have been reported are earthquakes and these have been reported long before HAARP existed.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The alskan satellite cluster isnt the only one, N Korea,japan,china,russia,belgium, germany,uk, india and countless others all have a similar weapon, are you going to destroy those to?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

You can't visit because it is a research facility. They can't get much work done if they are giving tours. As for the gates and guards, once again it is a scientific research facility. The technology they use is worth millions of dollars and very sensitive. They can't risk someone wandering onto their grounds and altering even one of the antennae in a minute way. It's the same reason why you can't just walk into CERN or FermiLab and just start wandering around and touching things. As for auroras, HAARP can produce them, but they are only visible with special equipment. The only disaster where strange lights have been reported are earthquakes and these have been reported long before HAARP existed.

they actually give a tour once every 2 years as you should know that already. it even says it on their website bro. you just posted something that isnt real and every two years their tours are real

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

HAARP will get its revenge on you non believers.

Really? HAARP can't affect those who know its "real purpose?" It has that much control over the earthquakes and hurricanes and other bad things it causes?

So you'll be fine in that earthquake but your neighbor, who "doesn't know", will be killed? So...HAARP is kind of like God then. Interesting.
edit on 10/16/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I know they give occasional tours. I was telling you why they don't give tours everyday. Also, it was you who made the claim that they don't give tours. So, now you are admitting to spreading disinfo since you knew that they give tours yet claimed that they don't give tours.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join