It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G'day all ATS members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I've been lurking around for a little while and thought it was time to pop on in.

I have my own "theories" on a few things but will have to wait until 20 post to start.

Anyway
Anyone noticed trouble viewing ATS from a Government free WiFi hotspot ? I can log on via work PC but through the libraries free WiFi i cannot ??? hmm Am i not surprised ?

Cheers

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Welcome mate. New here myself

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS mate. There's a few of us Aussies here so you aren't alone.

Not sure why you can't get on here from the Library, perhaps they have a list of banned sites you can't see?

Anyway, looking forward to reading some of your theories.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lavenlaar

hmm Am i not surprised ?

Apparently not...which should only validate this site's content.

Welcome and enjoy...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by lavenlaar
I've been lurking around for a little while and thought it was time to pop on in.

I have my own "theories" on a few things but will have to wait until 20 post to start.

Anyway
Anyone noticed trouble viewing ATS from a Government free WiFi hotspot ? I can log on via work PC but through the libraries free WiFi i cannot ??? hmm Am i not surprised ?

Cheers

The G'Day told me your a fellow Aussie, hope you have fun here.

I've got private (home) WiFi & I can tell you, it sucks, if there is cloud, wind, rain, anything moving the air, it dies, bad.

If I am over my download limit, which happens often when downloads fail due to pathetic connections, I am slowed down. They say its to dial-up speed, but no, the dial up I had back in '98 was far better than this rubbish. I spent 2 week unable to load simple news sites (yes, lots of links) due to this. I also pay a premium price for this 'priveledge'. If I had the opportunity to pay for dial-up I would over this wireless rubbish ANY day.

I look forward to you theories on it all, give me a message when you do so I can see.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
welcome, look forward to reading your posts after your 20

CT

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
thanks for the intro's guys
Im a firm believer of conspiracies and all other things unexplained ! But i do my best to counter-weigh the argument with places like here for my own knowledge.

There has been one thing that has plagued me for years and maybe there's an astrophysicist or someone here that can help,

All things in universe is made from the carbon molecule. ie 6 Neutrons, 6 Protons and 6 surrounding electrons
Now for this to be in balance (stable) the electrons must rotate around the nucleus at 3 angles to stay in place. (hence the diagram that we all know of the atom)
Now the question,
Why isn't the universe essentially one giant nucleus ?? We know of only (or told) that there is only one astral plane with the planets aligned - Mercury Venus etc, but Earth (that i know of) sits on a 23.5 deg axial tilt... could it be that we sit on the angled plane and there are others to counter-balance the sun (nucleus) ?

This is just a thought of one thing that has plagued me in my little existence.
any help to a website or something would be appreciative.

new topics

top topics

join