It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tons and tons of contrails today?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

go back, i think you might find that CUSTOM rc planes CAN fly that long and much longer, standard off the shelf stuff can't, so you WERE stating things as fact when they absolutely were not. and before you say anything the guys rc plane was custom because it was covered in leds!.

and btw chemtrails are a fantasy

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

look up the word "average" .. I used it in my response... custom build doesn't equal average .. and while you're at it, show me where this long haul trucker custom built himself an RC and we'll talk .. the fact is my root point is still quite valid that we don't know and it's NOT DEBUNKED .. "until we know, we don't know" ..

I told you 2-3 times I'm not going to debate this in this thread.. I respond in kind because you keep trying to call me out .. but at this point, I am not giving any more replies on this topic here..
edit on 13-10-2010 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Just saw a craft flying straight down in the east spewing all kinds of stuff. Let me get over to the airport and check the flight path of this plane. Maybe there's an air show in town.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Didnt see too many out here in The Woodlannd, TX a few mile north of Houston, but I did manage to catch this one while on a smoke break, I guess there could be more the closer I get to the city, I would have to check whenever I get off. I took the pick with the chessy cam on my blackberry so it not too clear

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/324e29ea5cbc.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 13-10-2010 by SirKnightE because: added pic

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I went all summer barely seeing any contrails. Maybe beginning of October...contrails up the wazoo. This is in NY.
edit on 13-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I know I mentioned on another thread somewhere that it wouldn't be surprising to see chemtrails today as they would make a good back drop for project blue beam, or block whatever it is they dont want us to see. I am curious though, do you live near where those ufo videos cane out of texas on the 10th I think it was? The blue and red lights?

Amazing for a change all is clear here in my neck of the woods.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I think that vid was at A&M in college station, thats maybe a couple hours from here, but its not the first time weird sh*t has happen in aggie land

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
No chemtrails, no comtrails. Clear blue sky in my bit of the UK today. I had never even heard of chemtrails when one day I drove over a hill to see a sky laid end to end with evenly spaced grid lines - forming rectangles! I nearly crashed the car at the sight. It was only later I heard about chemtrails.
I think a lot of ordinary comtrails are probably labelled chemtrails but I have no doubt that the latter exist. No doubt at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
2 craft in the north going at it just moments ago and now gone. Both in formation at a very steep angle to the horizon headed down. The sky all along the horizon is now a very pale metallic gray-blue. Looks like a movie screen from the old drive-in movies.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Southern So Dakota here. It's pretty rare that we get any chemtrails, or even planes flying over.

But within the past hour there have been about 7 jets spraying, all heading East. Our sky was clear, and now they're all hazy.

3 more planes are going over right now.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Reporting from Berkeley CA

Clear blue sky, HOT (I am melting!) Haven't seen any planes or jets today at all. Haven't seen ANY chem/con trails for a few months now.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I just went out to hang up the clothes and there were 5 more jets spraying. They have sprayed so much that it created a white cloud and I can hardly see the sun now.

The spraying was done high, so it will not come down here. The wind is from the Northwest, so it is all drifting Southeast toward Nebraska.

The largest city southeast of us is Omaha.

I took some pictures, but I think everyone knows what I'm seeing.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'm right by the Dallas Fort Worth airport and there is nothing unusual at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
One lone sprayer in the northwest currently in Las Vegas. Moons up. This has been the strangest day for spraying - no clouds or trails of anything left; just a thick gray-blue sky.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I just went outside again, and the jets are still spraying overhead.

This is really strange for this remote area.

But what if planes have been rerouted over this area because of something? Then it's not a conspiracy at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
OMG
like 7 am this moring i go outside..
and this just like destoryed me, just massive trails as far as i could see..
so sad

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
im up here in the northwest us, oregon, and this morning it was nice and clear skies cept for the many many chemtrails, i always wondered about them i know of contrails but those seem to be behind the plane for awhile and you can watch the end of them dissipate, but the chem trails on the other hand strech from on end of the horizon to the other or to where the plane is and the spread slowly making weird patterns def. different then the contrails there as an unsualy amount this morning for sure

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I know I mentioned on another thread somewhere that it wouldn't be surprising to see chemtrails today as they would make a good back drop for project blue beam, or block whatever it is they dont want us to see. I am curious though, do you live near where those ufo videos cane out of texas on the 10th I think it was? The blue and red lights?

Nope, wasn't close to that. That was in College Station: google map

Originally posted by starchild10
No chemtrails, no comtrails. Clear blue sky in my bit of the UK today. I had never even heard of chemtrails when one day I drove over a hill to see a sky laid end to end with evenly spaced grid lines - forming rectangles! I nearly crashed the car at the sight. It was only later I heard about chemtrails.
I think a lot of ordinary comtrails are probably labelled chemtrails but I have no doubt that the latter exist. No doubt at all.

Whoa dude. I saw something kinda like grid-lines today, there were tons of trails which intersected each other at right angles. Read my last comments in this post for more details on the formations I saw. Your contrail thingy sounds cooler though

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
The idea that there is systematic and organized regular spraying of chemicals in our skies is so absurd and ignorant it defies belief. Those that have the mentality to believe in such nonsense seem not to have the mentality to understand the impossibility of keeping such a widespread thing so secret….so secret….that only those on the internet can uncover it, rotfmao!
And what does this have to do with aliens/UFO’s? Nothing other than to demonstrate the type of ignorance that plaques this and many other conspiracy communities. Those that believe in the systematic introduction of chemtrails will, do doubt, not even have the mentality to even understand this post correctly, and fire off some absurd comment that, if they read and understood my post here, is only going to make them look more foolish.

IgnoreTheFacts, this has to do with UFOs because I rarely, if ever, have seen this many "trails" in the sky. They were obviously formed by flying craft. Who knows if they are poisonous chemicals, rain-seeding-trails, or just air turbulence from the plane flying by very fast without leaving behind any chemicals. I don't think they government is using chemtrails to sicken/weaken/destroy us or anything of the sort. I posted this because the NORAD guy predicted mass UFO sightings between October 13, 2010, and the end of 2010. And yesterday I saw lots of evidence of an extraordinary amount of things airbound!

Other things I witnessed yesterday:
I saw a HUGE bald eagle. I don't think all the big birds mean anything besides that its winter and they are migrating. Well, to me, they are very inspiring, but that's about it. Really beautiful!

The paired military jets looked like these:

There were tons of trails in the sky, as I mentioned. Trails are fairly common, but whether they are "contrails" or "chemtrails" I have no clue. More than contrails, I saw perfectly straight lines through nearly every single cloud up there. It was very clear that many aircraft were flying about, through the clouds, leaving these perfectly straight lines (often at intersection angles) or paths through the clouds. Many were at right angles, and after maybe 5 minutes at the most, they were curved by the wind as a single unit, not individual lines, showing that they were at similar altitudes within the cloud. Hope that makes sense.

I saw 3 equilateral triangle shapes which were missing the back side (if you drew a line through the back end of the triangle it would make an equilateral shape). It was like there was a triangle flying through the sky, leaving clouds as its wake as a boat would in water, and between each side of the wake there is just clear sky.

On the left of this image, is the raw image, on the right the contrast is upped slightly. Look at the markings I made towards the top and you will see on the left some lines accentuating a "trail" of typical variety for 13-10-2010. Looked like a regular cloud which something flew through very fast, dragging the clouds out. Trails like this were EVERYWHERE.

On the bottom part of this image is a doodle of the triangle shape, the white is where there would be clouds, and outside the bubbly white part is empty/clear sky. The lines defining the edges of the triangle often swept out 10 degrees in the sky and were perfectly straight.

I saw two circles, cloud-rings, which retained their shape for 15+ minutes.

Who knows whats actually in the trails in the sky? Not I. Most of what I saw were not contrails (though there were an especially high amount of them as well), but paths where something flew through the clouds leaving perfectly straight lines. There were a bunch w/ curved lines which looked like trajectory, but that could have been the wind distorting them.

Oh yeah, and a lot of cool formations that looked like a ripple tank where there were "ripples" of clouds emanating outward from one to two locations, and then the ripples hit each other creating what looked like interference patterns. Very cool.

Last thing:
Very cool bird-shaped cloud, the shape of it was perfect, its wing stretched out over my head, looked like feathers/flames coming off the wing tips, wow it was neat!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Okay, a couple of days ago I posted how unusual it was for us to have planes flying over and leaving massive trails.

This morning there is a dead sparrow in the side yard. This is the 2nd dead sparrow I have found.

The birds have disappeared. I suspect whatever they sprayed killed the birds.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Alright, I know I'm going to sound crazy. Either the ones spreading these chemtrails are going to put on one heck of a fireworks show or they're trying to kill us.

based off of the compounds that the videos are talking about I've compiled about 5 different metals that when oxidized and combined with the right catalyst have very violent reactions.

Aluminum oxide - electrical insulator, high thermal conductivity, reacts with atmospheric oxygen
Barium Sulfate - (not entirely related but may help in targeting), used in fireworks to turn them green, rodent poison and used in x-rays as a liquid form to see stomach and intestines.
Iron Oxide - Used in Thermite - further study indicate that thermite is pyrotechnic in nature (explosive or fast burning in certain areas.)
Titanium dioxide - used in thermite, Violent or incandescent reactions may occur when mixed with most of these metals
Zinc oxide - inc oxide can react violently with aluminium and magnesium powders, with chlorinated rubber and linseed oil on heating causing fire and explosion hazard.

Most of the contents of this come from research done on wikipedia so this information is free tot he public. In the video it mentions all of these compounds being spread in our atmosphere. I know I'm not adding a definitive answer here but maybe it's more to work with regarding these chemtrails.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join