It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this? Fox News coverage of Chino UFO...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Surely this footage has been discussed at ATS...But having trouble finding.

What did it turn out to be? Phage? Anyone? Thread link?

Rocket of some kind? looks like a stage separation there? Wtf.
edit on Wed Oct 13th 2010 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Is this the incidident in question? There are a ton of Chinese UFO Airport threads but they are not all the same or about the same date or whatever so it is getting confusing.

www.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
It has been discussed. The video is unrelated to the airport closure. It is of a Russian rocket launch which occurred on June 30.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

TrueAmerican.....

My post is redundant because Phage has identified the video.

As I stated very early in this current "wave" of Chinese UFO "sightings", the reports from China are a complete mess.....so much so, I don't believe we will ever make any sense of them.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 13-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Clarification

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

And someone is peddling this as a China UFO that shut down an airport?
wtf.

That someone is FOX NEWS

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
i honestly think we are in an arms race with a few other superpowers to build the best ufos if they realy arent extraterrestrial. these started popping up everywhere, and are very divers in designs, much like our airplanes. i also think they are trying to master their design, test the capabilities. a lot of black teck flying around nowadays, look up ufo reports within last 2 months. usually new doesnt report like this, its always hush-hush. if they really are going to have a false flag, war of the worlds type scheme, it really is on the horizon. if not, we are getting some epic space/aircraft to show off soon. good post

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Not just Fox. It showed up early on and just kept being repeated.
The actual situation with the China airport closings is hopelessly muddled.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

ok thanks.

Umm mods, can you burn this thread into the deep dark ATS abyss please? thanks.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

no. phage "identified" the video as a rocket launch, however this is no evidence to support this and as I pointed out in one of the other zillion threads, the row of airport lights is visible on both the video AND the stills that aren't taken from it. Which puts the apparent rocket launch (filmed in russia) in the same location as the airport?! Oddly there was no response to my findings.

The bottom line is.... there were reports of ufos closing airports in China. None of the videos/pics are officially linked to the events. Phage decided that the video was fake (which it may well be). The video is not the point of this matter, it's the reports that are important and they still stand.

you should seriously research things better before you post non-truths about fox news making up a story based on that video as your just confusing the matter further for new readers.

edit on 13-10-2010 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

Four lights in a row are airport lights? For lights in a row mean it's in the same location?

The video is of a rocket launch which occurred on June 30, 2010.

"No evidence to support this"?

spaceflightnow.com...

Here is the launch

Here is the video. Note the date posted.

Here is another video. Note the date posted.

The bottom line is airports were closed in China. That is the only thing that can be determined. You should do some research rather than only paying attention to what the "press" provides.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by Phage

And someone is peddling this as a China UFO that shut down an airport?
wtf.

That someone is FOX NEWS

Sad thing is the public will believe anything they get to see, why the core searches for the TRUTH.... Mabey the cons. theorist. arent as bad as those who think they are crazy.

edit on 10/13/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

reply to post by Phage

ha! oops I just read my post back... I was annoyed during the day at work and some of it appears to have spilled into my response! sorry.

I was unsure about the row of lights, i thought that it put them in the same location (vid/still). These are the 2 images i mean:

www.o-fu-online.net...
www.o-fu-online.net...

I thought it was odd that the video of the rocket launch had the same green lights that the apparent pic of the airport did (which I considered to have been taken at a different time). However after spending hours (i mean that!) going through images of the airport, I couldn't find anything that looked remotely like that picture. So, like most, I gave up with the china ufo pics and thought I was barking up the wrong tree.

the video posted was a rocket, as you say.
there was another wacky report today too, with equally wacky pictures

new topics

top topics

join