It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undebunkable 9\11 video.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+138 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hi, I haven't been on here in a while but after watching this video I thought it was worth sharing with you all.

Well researched and articulately presented, Anthony Lawson explains the manipulation by the government and media concerning 9/11 and subsequent lies and cover ups. As far as I'm concerned a totally undebunkable statement on the the events of 9/11. Worth sharing with anyone still under the assumption that everything the television says must be true.

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Two words: Operation Northwoods.

Northwoods has been in the contingency playbook since the 60's. Now look who was appointed to investigate the 9/11 attacks; Henry Kissinger. Those attacks were just a piece of the puzzle to kickstart the plans of the NWO.
It's all about population control. The NWO won't work if global population is too high. Earth needs to be DEVASTATED in order for their plans to take effect. The Twin Towers were just a link in the chain of events to come.

“Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government.” Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

“The illegal, we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.” -Dr. Henry Kissinger New York Times, Oct. 28, 1973

“Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries”. -Dr. Henry Kissinger

“World population needs to be decreased by 50-70%” -Dr. Henry Kissinger

“The elderly are useless eaters” -Dr. Henry Kissinger

(That last one I find to be a bit Ironic. I guess his plans are running a little behind).

I have several other quotes made by other prominent members of the Government and Society. It's chilling to listen to these "Masters of the Universe" talk about us like statistical numbers that need to be rearranged and dumped from time to time.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Great find! S&F!

When Obama says hate-speech, i find it very troublesome. Its the exact opposite, if one searhes for this news. Just read the very headline of these 'news', there is your hate speech!

Will be interesting to see is the UN will take the challenge.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Anthony is an asset and a friend to the 9/11 truth movement. This is yet another of his amazing videos. Thanks for posting it!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
very good video thanks

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

All vertical columns in all three buildings failed in one day? That's manical! Not to mention as the vid pointed out,
one of the buildings wasn't even hit by a plane. Debunkers no longer exist. Thanks for the share. SnF

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Typical 9/11 "truth" video. Long on accusation, supposition and lies...short on facts. One of the most glaring (and offensive) lies.....Barbara Olson's phone calls to her husband. He makes the point that the FBI says she did not call him, however, he leaves off the rest of the story. True, her calls from her cellphone did not go through. But what the gentleman in the video fails to tell you is that on Flight 77, someone (Barbra Olson) used the seat back phones to call the Solicitor General's office (which the phone records prove). Mrs Olson, did not just talk to her husband, she also talked to the secretary who answered the call. The secretary, by the way, has stated that it was definitely Mrs Olson on the phone.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Then there is the "CIA coined the term Al Qaeda" which would be a surprise to Osama Bin Laden

We have one religion, one God, one book, one prophet, one nation. Our book teaches us to be brothers of a faith. All the Muslims are brothers. The name "al Qaeda" was established a long time ago by mere chance. The late Abu Ebeida El-Banashiri established the training camps for our mujahedeen against Russia's terrorism. We used to call the training camp al Qaeda [meaning "the base" in English]. And the name stayed. We speak about the conscience of the nation; we are the sons of the nation. We brothers in Islam from the Middle East, Philippines, Malaysia, India, Pakistan and as far as Mauritania.

Osama Bin Laden, 2001 interview with Al Jazeera

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
Typical 9/11 "truth" video. Long on accusation, supposition and lies...short on facts. One of the most glaring (and offensive) lies.....Barbara Olson's phone calls to her husband. He makes the point that the FBI says she did not call him, however, he leaves off the rest of the story. True, her calls from her cellphone did not go through. But what the gentleman in the video fails to tell you is that on Flight 77, someone (Barbra Olson) used the seat back phones to call the Solicitor General's office (which the phone records prove). Mrs Olson, did not just talk to her husband, she also talked to the secretary who answered the call. The secretary, by the way, has stated that it was definitely Mrs Olson on the phone.

Typical debunking method. Pick out one point and try to make out that debunks the entire issue. It's a complicated case I'm sure you will agree. The video has plenty of facts that you can not disagree with unless your ego is not ready to admit that the reality you have been holding onto for all these years is in-fact false.

Anthony's a clever guy and knows that using supposition and conjecture would leave him open to debunkers. That is why you will find none in his videos. You are just hearing what you want to hear I'm afraid.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Yep, sure got a star and flag outta me on this one. No problemo.

And in support of this video, and with a lot more information, here is a thread I did some time ago on the missing black box serial numbers. This was mentioned in the video, but being so short, was hard to support in that time frame.

9/11 Aircraft 'Black Box' Serial Numbers Mysteriously Absent
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Debunker's attempts to counter this fact amount to "there was no need to provide the serial numbers because the identity of the planes was never in question."

Umm yeah, the identity of the planes is SERIOUSLY in question, and will always be.

And btw, Bonez, if you have some other links on this guy's stuff, I'd be happy to view it. I am diggin it.

edit on Mon Oct 11th 2010 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Actually, I picked those two points. If you would like, I can start tearing apart the rest of his video.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Great video, thanks!!

So, if we take Olsens call as being false, ( or should that read impossible....??) then the story of being herded into the back of the plane, the boxcutters etc has to be taken with a pinch of salt...ie. they lied to us...convenient to the narrative they wished to convey, but not a good look when you get caught....

The lies, the deceit, the 3,000 odd deaths on 9/11, followed by over a million deaths or injuries in Iraq and Afghan.....

A half baked investigation which has now been revealed to have been a sham...

Why no anger??

Why not mainstream news??

So, so sad......

Amerika is very, very broken.

And viper....

Please do...give it your best shot...you might need some backup though eh!!

edit on 11-10-2010 by benoni because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

"Amerika is very, very broken. "

Well said,it is.

With all the arguing going on here,all be it political,race,religion whatever.
This country no longer trusts its own government.
Its watching it bankrupt the country,while continuing 2 wars.
And a health care reform,most dont want,along with unemployment sky rocketing.

This counrty needs to unified and trust restored.
Why not start with a new 9/11 investigation?
Afterall.isnt that what snowballed into the 2 wars and a recession...errrr depression?

If theres nothing to be scared of,allow a new investigation to go fourth.
Allow it to be investigated by countries other than the U.S.
Or allow the U.S to do it,afterall the U.S spent way more money investigating wether or not Billy Clinton got a BJ,than they did on what happened on 9/11.

The only reason not to have a new inestigation is to hide the truth and protect everyone envolved.
Better idea,why not use our tax dollars to fund the investigation? We are already being forced to fund wars a majority of people are against.

Independent probes of Clinton Administration cost nearly 80 million

(CNN)-WASHINGTON AllPolitics, April 1 Independent Counsel Ken Starrs office spent 6.2 million during the six months last year when wrapping up its case against President Bill Clinton in the Monica Lewinsky matter. With that additional spending, Starrs probe is about to become the most expensive independent counsel inquiry ever.

articles.cnn.com...:ALLPOLITICS

9/11 Commission’s total budget to $15 million.

(Govinfo)-Public Law 107-306 provided for the reprogramming of $3 million for the Commission. Congress subsequently appropriated, and the President signed into law, an additional $11 million appropriation for the Commission. Recent legislation authorized an additional $1 million, bringing the Commission’s total budget to $15 million.

govinfo.library.unt.edu...
edit on 11-10-2010 by Black_Fox because: to add

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I thought the video was very good, simple, and to the point.
To me, there is not anything to argue here. I wan t check out more of this guys vids now. Thank you for the post. S&F!!

edit on 10/11/2010 by FoJAk because: edit:for silly misspelling

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Uh oh, debunked with a single paragraph. Hats off to you, master debunker. Case closed!

That was sarcasm, by the way.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
For all of you Star Wars fans out there... WELCOM TO THE PREQUEL TRILOGY.

There are powers in this world (TPTB)... The Powers That Be. No kidding. You don't see them. You don't really hear much about them. They live in lavish luxury away from what we would call the "real world." What do you do when your net worth is in the hundreds of billions? You get together with the other wealthy elite.

You make sure that world events don't spiral out of control (as they nearly did TWICE last century during WWI and WWII). Sure, as the elitist, you realize that the world needs conflict in order to develop new technologies necessary to prevent humanity from succumbing to "The Hammer of God" as Arthur C. Clarke wrote about (asteroid taking out civilization). However, you also don't want to have that conflict get out of control and devastate civilization (much like the Hammer of God shall have done). Consider it like this, the elitist perpetuates "conflict" much like a *controlled burn* ensures most of the forest is preserved. Sacrifices must be made "for the greater good."

The elites must work in the shadows and pull strings from behind the scenes, like the Sith. They must play many sides against each other, like the Sith, like playing a game of Milton Bradley's RISK. In that climate of fear, death and *confusion,* the elite (Sith) operate more freely. They fuel the flames of controversial disagreements until both (all) sides hatefully blame the other for the woes of the nation, the world. While everyone explodes in a powder-keg of heated emotion, anger and frustration, they (elite, Sith) sit back, sip their 200 year-old Scotch (or drink of choice, perhaps blood for some) and smile, and relish, and squirm with sedated delight as plans unfold.

The line from the opening scrawl of Episode III is very appropriate: "...Evil is everywhere. There are heroes on both sides." This group is orchestrating these world changing events of our day. We are living the Chinese curse of "May you live in *interesting* times."

9/11 is so *obviously* orchestrated. Simply taking WTC 7's implosion, ALONE, proves this. Look at nothing else. Explain WTC 7. ---Accurately. Scientifically. It doesn't add up. No matter what debunkers and skeptics cry. That building should not have fallen due to what little damage it structurally took.

Where does this all lead? It illuminates the fact that we are victims to the whim of a government or some form of organization that we did not put into power. This group or organization or shadow government is in power, and its reach transcends the facade of the U.S. government we are told is in charge. That government is more of a circus than anything else. That government is also a victim of this "under-arching" power-chain that is steering humanity towards disaster.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Another prime reason many of us do not take the "truth" movement seriously when they start carping about a new "independant" investigation, they always end up comparing the 9/11 Commissions to the Whitewater investigation in regards to the money spent. And they never ONCE consider the millions of dollars spent by the FBI, CIA, NSA, NYPD, etc during their work investigating the events of 9/11.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Do they still teach Reading Comprehension in public schools?

I pointed out that the video was typical, a bunch of lies and proceeded to point out the one I considered most offensive. I then followed up with a post on another one of the lies told in the video. Did I once say that those two, short posts debunked the video? No, I did not. However, I could take apart more of his lies......

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

wow, great POST! You got a star and flag from me.

keep it coming!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Black_Fox

Another prime reason many of us do not take the "truth" movement seriously when they start carping about a new "independant" investigation, they always end up comparing the 9/11 Commissions to the Whitewater investigation in regards to the money spent. And they never ONCE consider the millions of dollars spent by the FBI, CIA, NSA, NYPD, etc during their work investigating the events of 9/11.

I wasnt aware of those figures,but seeing how you have brought them up,can you provide those numbers for us?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join