It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside....Predator Task Force on Sky. Must watch for parents.

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hi all,

Last night i caught an episode of "Inside...Predator Task Force"...

This hard-hitting documentary series shifts away from life in the clink, and follows the efforts of sex crime detectives from across America, all of whom are determined to hunt down and ensnare sexual deviants. Find out how these law enforcers go about catching the predators and the process of putting them behind bars.

Inside...Predator Task Force

I found the programme fascinating, as a parent, as an ex-policeman, and most of all, as someone who knows how many of these sickos get away with it.

Last night they had the police pretending to be a 13 year old girl to trap online predators. When they took the bait, a bait girl (who i am presuming was a police officer but she looked in her mid teens) would arrange to meet the predator in public. When they meet, the unit swoops on the predator.

In last nights episode one of the guys they arrested turned out to be a cop which was extra sickening.

I am very conscious about online security for my girls, but this raised a few points that gave me some extra to work with. I'm not sure the programme is ok for kids to watch, as they were a little graphic about what the predators wanted to do to the kids. However it's definately worth watching and passing the info on.

Personaly i think they should make an alternative programme where they lure the predator to a back alley, then save the tax payer a load of money if you know what i mean. There was no argueing these guys intent, they knew exactly the age of the girl and had openly said what they wanted to do.

Double tap, game over.

For now though, i think we'll have to stick with the police series. Go check it out if you can, well worth a look.

For the normal person who gets sick of reading disgusting stories of the damage that these people do, its satisfying seeing the good results these police officers get.

CX.

join