It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Types of aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I have been doing alot of picture searching and personall stories today and wanted to see some of your guys oppinions on the subject of alien types, looks, colors, personalities.
I believe in E.T. for one fact but also have another story that has stuck with me through the years that I read back in High school.
My grandmother is a catholic woman, very sweet and has never ever been upset or mad in her life that I can recall. I remember that night very well. We lived out in Queen Creek AZ in the middle of no where and she came home pale, sweating, and almost in tears. She told us driving down the dirt road to our house her car (a 2009 Camry) just stopped and died. While trying to turn the car back on seconds later she watched as something that was white and nearly 9 feet tall walked across the dirt road while staring right at her. When it was finally gone her car restarted and she returned home to us. I have never seen her so scared in my life.

Now the other story was from a book back in high school. Long story short, a family of 5 lived out in the farm lands in Iowa. That night they watched a bright light land in their fields. Shortly after multiple small blue "things" began to attack their home leaving slash marks in their walls and terrorizing their live stock. The story tells how they shot and shot and shot theses things until morning. Nothind animal wise survived, the whole family made it out alive untouched.

Again whats your guys oppinions? Alien types, personalities, physical apperance etc...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by demiroyale

MY opinion? Seems strange but that does not mean there is not a terrestial explanation.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Collecting alien types is about as confusing as collecting UFO types. I mean there are some general shapes, saucers, triangles, cigars, etc. but the fine details are vast. Same with alien sightings I think.

Just take the "greys" as an example. Some folk say they're emotionless or empty "they have no soul". Others that they're full of love. Or they might even be bad, or stupid, "what is a zipper?"

They're 3.5 feet tall, 4.5 feet tall. 5ft, 6ft, 10ft+

They have teeth, no teeth, slit mouth, no mouth, flat nose, tiny nose, no nose. They're grey, white, orange, tan, blue. No fingers, 2 fingers, 3, 4, octopus fingers.

They're naked, they wear shiny jumpsuits, they're skinny, they're muscular. They wear armour.

Makes you wonder if it's a different "species" every time someone sees one. Or is it all in the eye of the beholder?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Your grandmother - absolute classic experience,you can believe every word she said,as the failure of the car to operate is the regularly reported occurrence. The tall,white ET's are generally described as "Nordics" and are reported to have a highly evolved level of consciousness/spirituality.I wonder whether your grandmother has had any other encounters or odd experiences,such as missing time,in her life before this occasion.Does she have any unusual traits or interests?Is she an exceptional person in any way?

The second event described sounds like attention seeking behaviour."Little blue things" that attack,that no one else has ever described before or since.Unlikely to say the least,especially as the description is very poor,apart from stature and colour. Did they have appendages,number,how did they move, did they have clothes on,skin,scales???????These would normally be included in a description,don't you think.Maybe these people were hoping to make some money out of their story.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

We are them, and they are us.
2nd line.

VvV

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
the second story really sounds alot like an encounter that happened in kentucky,where they family actually got out their shotguns and fired at the beings. some abductees say that the greys aren't really what we percieve them to be at all but they wear disguises or spacesuits because they dont want us to see them as they really are

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

... and you are me and we are all together.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

LOL.

I was referring to my theory about us being aliens in the future time travelling back to our time.

Vvv

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

me too, i was just quoting the prophet john lennon

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I believe your grandma. If they are that advanced (to kill an engine) I wonder why it was walking and not hovering.
There has to be as many alien species as you can throw a stick at. All at different levels of advancement.
Those who abduct people, those who implant us or just observe TPTB with their nukes.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Was the story about the family in Iowa reported on the news?
I mean... something that crazy... Aliens came and attacked our home and livestock! is pretty damn news worthy especially when someone can come and take pictures of a roughed up farm house and dead animals everywhere...

If there isn't any kind of news story connected to this (despite how much ATS hates MSM, it would seem illogical to me that this type of incident wouldn't be reported), then it didn't happen. It's all hearsay like that one post about nordic aliens with evolved spiritual consciousness. I mean, damn... eye witness accounts are great to hear but you can't trust everything you hear. Oh wait, i'm wrong.. it's probably from a channeling right? The Law of One? I got you now. Totally full proof facts there buddy.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Yeah, sure.

I'm pretty sure hes actually refering to an incident that happened in ky decades ago and it was reported to local authorities, however the family was known in the area for its moonshine inspired antics

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Yeah, sure.

There has been many repeated reports of these ones referred to as Nordics,so a lot different to a one off like the little blue things.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Nineteen

Are there any reports about a nordic that aren't from a tabloid?

Maybe a photograph? At least something from a respectable source?
Eye-witness and abductee accounts mean nothing without physical evidence.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in extra terrestrials. I believe UFO's are real and for some reason decide to fly around the Earth. But to go ahead and attempt to classify species of things no one can prove to exist is like saying dinosaurs existed without the fossils to back it up. Just a dream about a little Godzilla eating you.

Abe - Thanks for the input. If that's the type of people that make such a report... yeah, there's no body fishing for some publicity over there at all.

edit on 11-10-2010 by Yeah, sure. because: to address Abe

top topics

join