It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caution: Disclosure May Be A Deep Rabbit Hole

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I know all those who believe in ufos and ET presence are truly looking forward to the day that the government comes clean about all they know and their involvement with the phenomenon. Well any serious discussion about disclosure must include the notion of what the government "core story" is. If ET is indeed here, then how involved or in cahoots with them are governments of the world (especially the US).

I believe that many who are pining for disclosure may believe that the ET presence is somewhat random to the course of human history, that is, cosmic travelers are 1) curious, 2) discover a blue planet supporting life and 3) stop in to see what's up. Maybe even experiment on a few people and cows etc.

However what if the core story has a "deeper thicker plot" chapter to it? What if the ET's are in more control of our progress and well being than we can even conceive? What if the US gov. has had contact, technology and even treaties in place with them? What if the core story is so thick, deep, and disturbing that our reality would collapse if we had an inclining of what is truly going on? What if the ET's are charged with protecting us from ourselves, like in the case of shutting down our nukes? What if they are responsible for the direction we have gone over the last several thousand years? Curbing our DNA or boosting some of our biggest discoveries?

If you follow the scenarios of Lou Baldin and John Lear, you know that they are on the deep fringe of what may be at play here. The monitoring of our souls and placing them in new bodies until we reach a greedless, hateless, and morally higher state. Or aiding and abetting the agenda of other aliens we know little or nothing about. While far out and truly hard to fathom there seems an intuitive plausibility that can't be ruled out. I am not saying I believe every thing they are saying but I wouldn't be surprised at this point at anything when it comes to what the core story may be. It's certainly more than what the average ufo buff assumes.
Who knows what to believe at this point. But I guarantee there is far more to the core story than just the validation of the ET existence question. The reluctance on the part of the secret government to disclose probably revolves around the DEGREE of ET involvement in our culture.

I can not prove any of this nor do I feel compelled to. I believe that the ET's most likely control the dissemination of their presence. Their understanding of physics and science or dimensions etc. is so advanced that to prevent physical proof of their presence on earth would be as simple as pulling the wool over the eyes of a new born.

The question is to what degree of involvement is the ET presence and at what depth, if any, of ET involvement does disclosure become a dangerous idea.

Be careful what you wish for Neo.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Ignorance is the greatest evil. Hurtful things come from egoists or ignorant altruists. We need to know! We can handle whatever there is to handle!

But you know what? I don't trust the government with much of anything - why should I trust their say on extraterrestrial/dimensional entities? If they have manufactured the UFO phenomenon, got us all eager to see a UFO to the point where we all know ET is out there, then we would end up right where they want us, if they suddenly disclosed info. We would eat it right up, because it's what we want to hear. Not necessarily the truth, hehe.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
Ignorance is the greatest evil. Hurtful things come from egoists or ignorant altruists. We need to know! We can handle whatever there is to handle!

But you know what? I don't trust the government with much of anything - why should I trust their say on extraterrestrial/dimensional entities? If they have manufactured the UFO phenomenon, got us all eager to see a UFO to the point where we all know ET is out there, then we would end up right where they want us, if they suddenly disclosed info. We would eat it right up, because it's what we want to hear. Not necessarily the truth, hehe.

I agree with most of what you say. We could handle anything but at what cost? I guess things will have to get a lot worse before they got better. The government is best which governs least I agree, If they did disclose something about ET's I would look more into what they left out about them than what they told us about them.
If disclosure happens hopefully it will be by some other more responsible trustworthy avenue. Wishful thinking probably
edit on 10-10-2010 by sparrowstail because: clarity

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
There's a possibility non-terrestrial beings may live freely among us. They could be very human looking (quite likely, in my opinion). I don't see any reason why life wouldn't evolve in the same way on other earthlike planets. The differences (physical) between aliens and us could be almost imperceptible.

If information like that was disclosed there's a good chance it could cause serious panic.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'm an optimist, very much positively oriented in life, but uh I'm trying to think of a truly respectable source that could do disclosure and I really cannot think of any xD

Not only could ET life be here among us already, but we might be ETs ourselves! Panspermia and similar externally-seeded-earth theories are just as viable for the origin of life on earth as natural development of it on this planet. Personally, I believe that life is a basic part of the universe and that life/consciousness exists pretty much wherever you look. Even minerals and non-organic matter could be alive - crystals/rocks grow and erode, just like we are birthed and eventually wither away (circle of life ya know what I mean). For example, the life form we know as coral is very similar in outward appearance to a mineral or crystal. Without sufficient technology, it would be indistinguishable from non-living matter. That is to say, unless we can bust out a microscope and zoom in really close and see little cells and living things, there isn't a lot of evidence for coral being alive. It is not irrational to consider that our technology might not be advanced enough to detect the signatures of crystal/mineral-based life.

If the only physical evidence for humans being alive is a sufficiently complex chemical reaction (the body), then are all chemical reactions life? We have consciousnesses as humans as well, but you can only know your own consciousness actually exists. How could we check to see if a mineral or crystal is conscious if we cannot even find our own consciousness? Sry for derailing

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
What if "Aliens" don't exist? At least, not on this world.
Here's my theory on hiding the truth: You're a government and you want to alter the beliefs of a majority of the nations beliefs, How do you do it? You squash the false conspiracies that pop up, and let those preaching the truth chat away. Why? Because if you squash a story, people automatically think that it MUST be the truth, and so they begin thinking that way. You, in essence, change how someone thinks by merely feeding their imaginations. You're building American made UFOs in Nevada and one crashes. People scream "Aliens!". You can tell people, "No, were creating Alien looking craft for a future agenda." or you can let the idea that Aliens are real seep into the public.
This idea poses another question: If Aliens and UFOs are all bull, then what would be the advantage of making people believe that they're real? The reason is; they NEED people to believe in Aliens. It allows for billions of dollars to be spent on Government hush programs "Researching Aliens" or the chance thereof, and it builds "truth" for a future plan that may involve a faux alien invasion or faux rapture.
Why would the government do this? There is no secret that Bilderberg, the NWO, and scores of other have been talking about population control for decades. The world powers need to make sure that the human population never reaches 9 billion. It would be unsustainable. However; they'd never get away with outright murder. So they let an "outside force" do the dirty work.
I've heard Phil Schneider's stories about the Base at Dulce, the Aliens working in tandem with scientists doing genetic research, but what if he was wrong? What if the Government scientists were creating these "Aliens".
If you're going to stage a faux invasion or rapture, and something goes wrong and a "UFO" crashes. There had better not be an American Pilot sitting in the cockpit. These created mutants might even be raised to believe that they're actually aliens. They would need several generations to pull this off. It would be like that story where children were raised in a small room, never having any inkling that a bigger world existed beyond those walls. That 20x20 room would be there reality. The same thing would apply to these terrestrial "extra-terestrials.
I'm reaching, I know, but I know a little about psychological warfare, and you need to be more than a step ahead of the enemy. You need to be 10-20 steps ahead, and that's exactly where they are with most of this country.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
It doesnt matter what it brings.
The TRUTH needs to be known about everything.
Disclosure, NOW.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TasteTheTruth
It doesnt matter what it brings.
The TRUTH needs to be known about everything.
Disclosure, NOW.

I can understand your sentiments about wanting truth now. Just wondering would you still want it if it meant losing all your constitutional liberties or your family, to martial law or other melt downs. I am not arguing with you just wondering if you think any disasters could result if the truth wasn't pretty.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
There's already good evidence for bacterial life on Mars, probably contained within the ice at least 10 m below surface. And that's Mars - a long "dead" planet. God knows then what's on exoplanets like Gliese 581g, where the atmosphere could be perfect for life. We know of only a few hundred such planets, but they must be in their millions (if not billions) throughout the universe. And still, some believe there's not a single microbe out there...

Life is life, whether it's a single prokaryote or Stephen Hawking. The only difference between the two is time. Time to evolve. Hawking was once a microscopic bag of amino acid (metaphorically, of course). If single cell lifeforms exist somewhere in the universe then it's reasonable to assume other Stephen Hawkings exist out there too.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

I completely agree that there HAS to be life out there. Only a fool of fools would believe otherwise. But I don't think the "Aliens" here are aliens.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The weird thing about truth is, each person owns his/her own version.

To a US soldier fighting in Afganistan, he is there to make the world a better place. That is his truth.

To an Afgan mother grieving the loss of her toddler caught in the crossfire of that soldier's efforts, he makes the world a living hell. That is her truth.

When the truth comes out about aliens, whose truth will it be? (And will they be honest about their version of truth!)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

You should write a novel based on the ideas you postulated-- quick-- before someone else snatches your awesome premise out of the collective unconscious! Star for you for creative thinking!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here
The weird thing about truth is, each person owns his/her own version.

When the truth comes out about aliens, whose truth will it be? (And will they be honest about their version of truth!)

I agree, to expect the whole truth about aliens may be too much to ask. A better way to put it may be when the picture is more clear, when we have validation that they are in fact here, conducting experiments, interacting with us. Then I am sure the underground resistance will begin to get to the bottom of what they are up to.
Or rather ATS will start a new batch of conspiracies and we'll figure it out in no time. All the scenarios that many speculate will stat to ring true and the big picture will fill itself in a little more.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

I have to agree here, sparrowstail, it is a rabbit's hole, and it does go very deep. I would say, and not in an offhand manner that most do not need to know what is going on with them. Most need to be "blissfully unaware," this is the entire reason for religions, so stick to them and forget anything else is something that could be said here.

I am one who has been shown things, let us say. I knew about the soul catcher long before Baldin and Lear came out and told about it. Humanity is an experiment of sorts, it is our Soul that is important, the human body is just a "container" and is called such by some ET races. The ETs I have interacted with look upon the soul as a Divine thing, never to be messed with, and they actually fear it! They know that we have the power of creation, and this is what they would like to have for themselves, in some cases of lower beings. Higher beings, of course, already have the creative power. This power cannot be transferred, the only way a lower being can get it is to breed with a human and gain the DNA sequencing to obtain the power, along with our other latent powers, hidden deep down inside us all.

Yes, Virginia, we are a science experiment. But you can be free. Knowledge is Power, and Power can get you out. The Multi-Dimensional Soul Matrix/Creative Earth was built a very long time ago by some unknown being of a Higher Intelligence. Then some other beings came along, and placed some of their technology on the machinery, and took control of it. This is what has to be defeated. Taken out. Destroyed. Study on it, visualize, it, study it's design, then destroy it. We can all be free.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I have to agree here, sparrowstail, it is a rabbit's hole, and it does go very deep. I would say, and not in an offhand manner that most do not need to know what is going on with them. Most need to be "blissfully unaware," this is the entire reason for religions, so stick to them and forget anything else is something that could be said here.

I am one who has been shown things, let us say. I knew about the soul catcher long before Baldin and Lear came out and told about it. Humanity is an experiment of sorts, it is our Soul that is important, the human body is just a "container" and is called such by some ET races. The ETs I have interacted with look upon the soul as a Divine thing, never to be messed with, and they actually fear it! They know that we have the power of creation, and this is what they would like to have for themselves, in some cases of lower beings. Higher beings, of course, already have the creative power. This power cannot be transferred, the only way a lower being can get it is to breed with a human and gain the DNA sequencing to obtain the power, along with our other latent powers, hidden deep down inside us all.

Yes, Virginia, we are a science experiment. But you can be free. Knowledge is Power, and Power can get you out. The Multi-Dimensional Soul Matrix/Creative Earth was built a very long time ago by some unknown being of a Higher Intelligence. Then some other beings came along, and placed some of their technology on the machinery, and took control of it. This is what has to be defeated. Taken out. Destroyed. Study on it, visualize, it, study it's design, then destroy it. We can all be free.

Thanks for your response autowrench. I appreciate your insight. So you agree that there is a disruption in the balance of humanity's natural evolution, albeit an experimental evolution at that? From what I read it is our capacity for emotions, love, creativity, compassion, art, music, and resilience of spirit that is of most interest. While humanity may be in its historical, developmental infancy we certainly seem to have something in our make up that is of great interest to those who oversee and pull the puppet strings.

You mentioned "the ET's I have interacted with" Have you told your story before? I would love to hear it.
edit on 11-10-2010 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

So you agree that there is a disruption in the balance of humanity's natural evolution, albeit an experimental evolution at that?

Yes, I do. Humanity's evolution was jump started a long time ago with the mixing of DNA of the Annunaki and what I believe to be like unto a Big Foot, or Sasquatch like creature. A highly intelligent, but very simple creature, these being would have been in total tune with the planet and would have never polluted it as humanity has done. I also believe this DNA mixture has been further altered since that time, not once, but a lot of times. I am 56 Earth years old. I can see how humans have evolved in my own lifetime. I think it is an ongoing process, and whether the intentions are good, or bad, I cannot tell.

From what I read it is our capacity for emotions, love, creativity, compassion, art, music, and resilience of spirit that is of most interest.

The Emotions are something ET does not have. The ability to love and hate, to laugh and cry are human emotions, and some ETs would love to impart this into their DNA. Can anyone blame them? I have been told that I, and every other human being, contains a piece of the Divine. Perhaps some of the ETs drifted away from the Divine Presence? It seems to me that we all did. Anyone besides me miss that?

While humanity may be in its historical, developmental infancy we certainly seem to have something in our make up that is of great interest to those who oversee and pull the puppet strings. You mentioned "the ET's I have interacted with" Have you told your story before? I would love to hear it.

Yes, there is something. [They] are certainly interested in us. I have made many references to my interactions in this forum. Look them up. Link

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I can't imagine an extra terrestrial having many human characteristics, but what I can imagine is that if they were interacting with us- it wouldn't be their top leaders in league with ours. I would imagine their entire race couldn't give a hoot what was going down over here, it would just be interest groups (like PETA) that bother to come.

Even their existence alone is speculation in my opinion, so I try not to think about how they would think, feel or interact with us because I would probably be so wrong it hurts.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I truly think that disclosure will bring about a mass hysteria of the general public.
Yes, I know that the people on this forum believe, in large part of the existence of ET.
However, think of the vast majority of the people out there.

There would be a panic.
People would withdraw all their money from the banks,
economics would crash, people would shoot at each other,
thinking aliens were around every corner,
There would be a run on all commodity goods for
survival, hospitals would be overran.

I know it is a pessimistic view,
however, I think it is a realistic one.

"Stupidity is a force unto itself.”
edit on 11-10-2010 by thegoodearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indoc

I can't imagine an extra terrestrial having many human characteristics, but what I can imagine is that if they were interacting with us- it wouldn't be their top leaders in league with ours. I would imagine their entire race couldn't give a hoot what was going down over here, it would just be interest groups (like PETA) that bother to come.

Even their existence alone is speculation in my opinion, so I try not to think about how they would think, feel or interact with us because I would probably be so wrong it hurts.

Imagine now if we and those same masses of people were to find out that we are some how the ET's intelligent design.
All heck would break lose.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Perhaps. I would imagine people would over react for about a week or so. It's all up to the Government, if they had this info, to reveal it in a non-threatening manner.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join