It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t Tell Me Who My Heroes Are

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." --Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Earlier today, I came across this video that features Glenn Beck (and others) doing a hit piece on the 9/11 truth movement after the shooting at the Holocaust Memorial. Yes, the same Glenn Beck that also did hit pieces on the libertarian movement, Tea Party movement and the Ron Paul revolution.... before claiming to champion all three causes/movements.

I think it is a pretty good video that highlights a strategy of the media to discredit the truth movement because they know they can't discredit the movement based on facts or evidence. The media either tries to slander the movement or they ignore it all together, using ignorance and the propagation of ignorance to silence the truth movement and the truth all together.

As far as Glenn Beck and his resume of being a spineless PTB stooge, I watched in awe as I saw Glenn Beck claim to champion the ideals of Ron Paul and the libertarian movement only after the neo-con defeat in the '08 elections, because during the Republican primaries of that same year (and even the months leading up to election day), he was enemy #1 to most serious libertarians and Ron Paul supporters, as he went well out of his way to slander both Ron Paul and the wider libertarian movement as a whole. In fact, his shows were pretty much focused on demonizing the freedom movement, even stooping as low to call Ron Paul supporters domestic terrorists and Ron Paul himself a "nut-case". Now, this maniac and neo-con mouth-piece claims to be the beacon of libertarianism, a Ron Paul supporter and the poster-boy of the Tea Party movement.

The fact that so many people believe him when he claims to champion libertarian ideals and the true intent of the Constitution is beyond my realm of understanding, especially seeing how he championed just about everything the neo-cons under Bush was doing, to include the Patriot Act, the Wall St. bailouts, warrantless wire-tapping and both wars in the Middle East. When it mattered most, such as the '08 elections, he did everything he could to demonize Ron Paul and promote the neo-con agenda. However, with the public's extremely vocal displeasure with that agenda (so says the election results) and most of their Republican base jumping ship to the LP and TP movement, I'm sure that the neo-cons felt that they needed to rebrand and get a controlling grip over the opposition. Thus, they deploy their most loyal mouth-piece pundit, Glenn Beck to basically turn a 180 and champion the causes that he just did his best to demonize only a few short months before. The crazy thing is, most people bought it. That is the power of punditry, to basically propagate ignorance into the population with a speed never before realized in the history of the world. The Soviets and Nazis would have been jealous.

There is much more to the story than that, however to keep it on topic with the feature of this thread, the video above, I'll digress and keep the discussion centered on Glenn Beck and a few of his media cohorts.

So, if Glenn Beck made this drastic transformation with such perfect timing as to make it obvious that he is directly employed by TPTB, then his constant hit pieces on the truth movement should be eyed with same suspicios vigor and his motives should be suspect. Glenn Beck is a spineless weasel that will do and say whatever his traitorous masters seemingly tell him to do or say. The really crazy thing is, many people are blissfully unaware of his fierce opposition to Ron Paul, as well as the Tea Party and libertarian movements, instead believing Glenn Beck to be a beacon of American liberty and a vocal libertarian. That couldn't be further from the truth, as he is simply a tool to corral and control the fleeting support of the neo-con agenda by the American people.

“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.” --Sun Tzu

It's important to note that this is not a "right" vs. "left" issue, as Glenn Beck is neither on the so-called "left" or the "right". He only pretends to be one side or the other, so he can trick people into supporting the agenda of his superiors.

"Hence that general is skilful in attack whose opponent does not know what to defend; and he is skilful in defense whose opponent does not know what to attack." --Sun Tzu, the Art of War

--airspoon

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Preach on brother.

People have to wake up to the controlled oposition and the combined agenda of both parties.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think this is how the psychology works

1. They hate something, like the Ron Paul movement
2. they co-opt it by masquerading as the Tea Party movement, placing their own leaders (Beck, Palin) in charge
3. They now have to fight their own creation, because they still hate the original tea party, but now they are fighting against their own creation.

Notice how the liberal media hates the Beck/Palin tea party movement and not the Ron Paul tea party movement? This is why they can never achieve victory, they are always attacking the wrong people. The mainstream media tries to attack the 9/11 truth movement by attacking Ahmadenijad, kind of like how they tried to attack Bin Laden by attacking Iraq. If you can't even aim your cross hairs on the right target, how are you supposed to defeat it?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Look, forget Beck. he has the Diet Coke disease but is going to believe what the Doctors tell him. They will have him MIA for a long time.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
lol, its just amazing what they do

I really dont have words, but this is known, they do it all the time in every aspect of our lives

lets hope this is just a bad dream, there is no hope and probably the good people out there are the freaks

to be a sociopath is the norm nowadays

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I'm sorry Airspoon. As soon as Glenn Beck started talking I stopped the video to post this. I trust I didn't miss anything important.... or truthful for that matter.

Glenn Beck is the taint of Fox News,
ET

edit on 11-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: taint

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I'll look more into your post later Spoon, but for now....

not all of this is relevent, but here is a look at the coordinated FOX News propaganda machine at work against "truthers":

Fox News

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

If one watches the videos in the post I contributed above, please take note of when Sean Hannity asks for the proof from the professor he immediately cuts him off when he begins to offer his proof.

edit on 11-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: Glenn Beck fans smell funny

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I'm watching Glenn Beck right now. I feel dirty inside.

Fox News is the WWE of investigative journalism.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Glenn Beck is the taint of Fox News,

Thanks for giving me my first chuckle of the day

And, yes I saw those video's on hannity using NLP a few months ago, If people are reading this and debating watching it, Please take the time to see how they pull the wool over the common sheep's eyes.

~meathead

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

You forgot 2 man...
This is the other one... If people wanna watch the whole thing..

And ya I think when they do this its stupid but meh..
if you cant get them with facts, beat them with stupidity...
edit on 10/13/2010 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I think the correct spelling is, "Faux News"

I'm liking your hero list Airspoon.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

My heroe list pretty much consists of our young men and women in uniform, and those people who stand up to do the right thing for our country and the idea of liberty, regardless of the consequences. Those who obfuscate, subvert or hide the truth are not heroes by any stretch of the imagination and instead of greedy or selfish traitors, though not only to our country, but the principal of freedom and justice. Those who deny ignorance and make an active effort to fight it, I commend and see them as a hero.

Many of like to think that we could or would expose the truth if knew it or were privy to a piece of it, however I don't believe that to be the case. Instead, it takes balls (big ones) to do the right thing against the consequences that may face you.

With that being said, it is very thin line between doing the right thing and doing the wrong thing, thus it takes intelligence and a sound mine too. For instance, if you are privy to secret information and you reveal that information, you may do more harm than good, as your perception may be different from reality. There can't be all chiefs and no indians and if you are an indian, you just have to trust in the chiefs that they are doing the right thing in the bigger picture. Because you are an indian, you often don't have the bigger picture so something you may percieve as wrong or nefarious, may not be so. That's why is takes a lot more than bravery to be a hero, at least in my book.

I don't thing anyone who has a sound and just head on their shoulders, can look at someone like the Holocaust shooter as hero, seeing how he killed innocent people. More importantly, I think people like Glenn Beck are treasonous weasels for obscuring the truth.

Anyway, I'll get off the soap-box now, lol.

--airspoon

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Stivic
Thanks for giving me my first chuckle of the day

Anytime Meathead, I do what I can. I love that show by the way. Archie Bunker is one of my all time favorite TV characters, between the comedy, drama, and how the show dealt with social issues during that time period, great show.

And, yes I saw those video's on hannity using NLP a few months ago, If people are reading this and debating watching it, Please take the time to see how they pull the wool over the common sheep's eyes.

They are using psyops tactics against the American population, they are manipulating peoples opinions, they are raping peoples' minds. period. Which leads me to believe we are under some measure of martial law.

That's my honest opinion Meathead.

Take Care,
ET

join