It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Area 51 Employee Ed Fouche

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Alright than corroborate those people up there I have in orange for the documents.

Ed apparently is going on vacation for ten days from the 13th. And don't be so snarky

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
Alright than corroborate those people up there I have in orange for the documents.
Ed apparently is going on vacation for ten days from the 13th.

Well good for him... but I won't be asking OTHER people for HIS credentials. If he is too lazy ... or cannot show them himself... then there is no point to any of it and I can go back to posting pretty airplanes that do exist.

So I guess we have to wait another 10 days

Not me got better things to do like prove Monsanto is involved in Moon Mining
Lemme know when he gets back

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sure sure Zorgon
Go mind the Moon and the MoonOnians!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

That would be "Lunarians" from the US Army base on Farside called "Luna" which is also the actual name of our Moon like Sol is the name of our Sun..

Gotta get those details right

Majestic 12

Eisenhower Briefing Document

www.majesticdocuments.com...

This is a list of attachments. Attachment "D" dated 5th July 1947 and supposedly was authored by Dr. Detlev Bronk at Roswell AAFB.

Title..

"OPERATION MAJESTIC 12 PRELIMINARY ANALYTICAL REPORT, ATTACHMENT D, PART B, Section 3, Preliminary Autopsy of Extraterrestrial Biological Entity (s)"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2cfbbf0822e2.jpg[/atsimg]

Now Ed Fouche..

Former Area 51 Employee Ed Fouche
www.abovetopsecret.com...

has shown the following documents...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e767530bbb9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e855af45d3d9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02d3ac34a33a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c341b977086.jpg[/atsimg]

Note: The document above is not original and was retyped. According to Ed the originals are no longer available as he destroyed them, fearing reprisals from the government.

SOURCE
www.alienscientist.com...

Sure sure Zorgon
Go mind the Moon and the MoonOnians!

edit on 12-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
so by that description of the aliens they seem to be some sort of biological "robots' for want fo a better term.

Artificially manufactured biological entities,

Im interested in what this "singular internal organ" is......must be like a heart to pump the ammonia blood and that it, but where do they get their energy from if they do not have any way of digesting?

These greys are like the worker bee's.....so who exactly then are the masters/controllers of these greys?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

tut you now...it is MoonOnians. I refuse to use the Latin. Mr.Zorgonticus!

hmmm is that something new or overlooked on my behalf by AS?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

hmmm is that something new or overlooked on my behalf by AS?

No it's been there a long time... just not in full pics, but in a small line of text...

There are a few more there

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I honestly cannot find any articles written with Stan Friedman and Ed Fouche.

Have you looked?

You must have a contact addy for Friedman no?
edit on 13-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
You guys are aguing about something you no nothing about. This is all speulation, lets just embrace it and wait for this so called, 'unquestionable evidence', that EF will release on his website.

None of us are in any position to speculate really so an argument is pointless.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo
You guys are aguing about something you no nothing about. This is all speulation, lets just embrace it and wait for this so called, 'unquestionable evidence', that EF will release on his website.

Oh! I see you are new here! No doubt you were a voyeur at one particular point in time.

WELCOME TO THE INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSORTED NUTZ!

Where "speculation" is the keyword here on our threads!

We are waiting however for Ed Fouche to get back from vacation! C'est dommage!

Did we really need you to remind us that we are waiting for his return? I think not

jexmo!

No cookie for you!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Oh! I see you are new here! No doubt you were a voyeur at one particular point in time.

WELCOME TO THE INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSORTED NUTZ!

Where "speculation" is the keyword here on our threads!

We are waiting however for Ed Fouche to get back from vacation! C'est dommage!

Did we really need you to remind us that we are waiting for his return? I think not

jexmo!

No cookie for you!

Gutted just doesn't cut it. I love cookies. How selfish of him to have a vacation

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Free TR3B Avatar if anyone wants it!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f2efe43fb52.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I honestly cannot find any articles written with Stan Friedman and Ed Fouche.
Have you looked?

Not yet...

You must have a contact addy for Friedman no?

I should have...

I needz a sexatary

I think Ed is miffed at me for posting here
Seems he doesn't feel I am presenting his case fairly. Spies in every shadow

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo

Really? How silly is THAT statement?

EVERYONE can speculate, it's what humans do best! In fact, with a lack of proper evidence in ANY matter relating to UFO's, Aliens and secret bases and projects, all we CAN do is speculate

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

these people only seem to come forward with stories after they retire or their career ends for one reason or another, they never seem to come forward while still employed yet if whistle blowing and making these revelations public was as important as they make out then you would expect someone to do it while still employed!.

No, not in the slightest.

If you're somewhat more than 20 years old you have to consider the reality of your life, if you have a mortgage, wife and children it's not at all so simple.

Firstly, many classified projects have authentic national security implications and many people honestly may agree that the secrecy is responsible given the situation.

And more personally, if you've worked in a certain industry you advance and get jobs based on your record in the industry. If you blab secrets you will certainly lose your clearance, and your expertise doesn't qualify you to be in that many other jobs with a decent pay. Suppose you blab. You lose your job, clearance and pension benefits, and in return you get $500 for a fringe lecture circuit. That's assuming you avoid Federal prosecution. Was it worth it?

Now when you get any real civilian job above Wal-mart they'll do a background check. Nobody in any technology industry will hire anybody who had his clearance stripped for security reasons---even for an ordinary civilian job. In all sorts of jobs you meet people who you may have known from previous jobs. It's a poor idea to piss them off too much.

What I may care about is whether this TR-3b supposed magic physics might be beneficial to the national economy if it were more widely known (if it exists). That could lead to 40 years of great technological wealth the way the microelectronics industry did since 1945. (* and _if_ there do exist ET's who are coming here and obviously not opening diplomatic relations we need to raise our general technology level rapidly to be able to negotiate from a better position) On the other hand, I don't see much legitimate civilian use for electronic countermeasure systems or optical stealth techniques for aerospace vehicles and I think it's a pretty good idea that details remain nonpublic.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Very well said and I thank you for your contribution!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
optical stealth techniques for aerospace vehicles and I think it's a pretty good idea that details remain nonpublic.

I don't If we gave all our 'enemies' the secret of invisible aircraft, they wouldn't be able to see each other to shoot each other down

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Updated page at Alien Scientist... with some added documents on Ed Fouche..

www.alienscientist.com...

At the bottom of the page he continues his attack on Bob Lazar... What's up with that Vendetta anyway?

Very odd. Alien Scientist seems to share in this debunking of Bob...

Why is that so important? Seems just laying your own cards on the table should be enough to tell your own truth?

Ah well the drama continues...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Who cares what Ed says? bob lazar came out and claimed what he knew at groom lake and now no one cares so my guess is that Ed will say some of the same thigns that bob lazar said and everyone will wish they had never listened to him. who cares what he knows? we have had people in the past come out of the hidden dark and claim what hey think is going on. remember he is a former employee and therefore has no reason to know whats going on now

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
who cares what he knows?

Many actually... because Ed's claim is the TR3-B

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join