It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Area 51 Employee Ed Fouche

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Some how in the readings I found the man being connected to AG and MC
(see my last post) which seems odd because they are connected, like who would know.

Perhaps he knows something.

What is AG and MC?

sorry I cannot seem to find your last post you refered to!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NIGHTHAWK2

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Some how in the readings I found the man being connected to AG and MC
(see my last post) which seems odd because they are connected, like who would know.

Perhaps he knows something.

What is AG and MC?

sorry I cannot seem to find your last post you refered to!

Some where in reading this and all the other Ed Fouche threads I found those topics.

this one post

(AG = Anti Gravity pertaining to TR-3b )

I see links to UM Belgian Triangle episode in the OM comments and gather that the TR-3b or aurora is no Belgian Triangle. The BT looks quite huge from witness details. An a aurora that doesn't has one but the UFO does, yes quite misleading. Well we see the same thing going on here as outlined in Henry Stevens Hitler Disc Planes to give false hope to discovering the actual secret craft. Many triangle planes but consider the Belgian Triangle to cover a central circular configuration such as the famed saucer. The saucer has just about 360 degree motion and only crews know how to handle that. Perhaps that was too difficult on the crew and rarely used. If zero Gs are felt I guess being disoriented on 90 degree turns can be left alone to concentrate on swift altitude climb and decent and high speeds. A coil on the floor is easily identified in a high resolution BT photo. Same device used in all AG craft.

(MC = mind control don't see his connection but must have been mentioned)

Mind control devices can't hold a candle to anything using Tesla waves which AG uses thus there is a built in generator. Not that people are drawn to a UFO by mind control per se cause the suspension wave will cause the inclination to draw close but actual pressure is doing that to the individual or anything close by. Other than the speculation on Tesla wave mind control devices I heard of a rotation bar magnet works on the brain at some low frequency like a rotation every 1/2 second or so, or every 2 seconds can't recall, that calms you and another rotational frequency to keep you up. This was in a recently unclassified patent according to Mr. W. Lyne. Let me know if dashboard helpers are ever marketed to keep one awake on late night drives home. Rotating magnets are a AG misdirection but seemingly uses the ether to control the mind.

Thats it, if you got something from the Ed Fouche topic let me know.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

So the Unsolved Mysteries (UM) video in or after the Original Post (OP) of the
Belgian Triangle (BT) we observe that a very quick decent took place.

Now to survive the crew feel no Gs or gravity forces.
Yeah its like analyze this.
The only theory to provide the answer as to how this is possible is the Tesla theory.
Crew and craft are centrally located to the source of longitudinal waves going at
the speed of light. The forces are constantly being driven by the electrical waves
that Tesla illuminated gas filled bulbs as told to JJ Thompson who realized that
instant momentum takes place under those conditions.
That is the AG of the BT.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NIGHTHAWK2

for sure ED has led a remarkable and enviousness
career and yes i have gone over some of the stuff
presented but i am not qualified to say weather or
not his theory's on the propulsion of these flying
triangles is tangible or not.

now if i were shown a working model of the power
source with blueprints, that would be more convincing
as to his claims about the TR3b, and this is what my
interest is in mainly.

ED's work records may be correct but i'm not so sure
about his material on the TR3B and S4.
Still a good read and maybe i will by his book after all
as i do like science fiction too and there could well be
some facts i find interesting.

though this thread did kind of "go off on one" it is entertaining
as well as enlightening in places.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
He claims to have worked briefly at Area 51. So far, he has yet to provide any documentation to prove it.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
He claims to have worked briefly at Area 51. So far, he has yet to provide any documentation to prove it.

No documents are gonna really have Area51 printed on them, most will just mention Top Secret clearances needed for certain places workers go. (Basically I think people expect to see a paper with, e.g "Edgar Fouche worked at Area51" printed by the Government on it before they will beleive)

Here is a link to AlienScientist.com with a DARPA document of Ed's (Defence Advanced Research Projects Ageny) www.alienscientist.com...

DARPA is the DOD agency in control of everything out there in the Nevada Test Site and Nellis Range (Area 51, Papoose Lake: S-4, TTR etc etc)

DARPA: www.darpa.mil...

DARPA: en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8-11-2010 by NIGHTHAWK2 because: To add links:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

I read the book here for free:- www.scribd.com...

It's a very good read, despite what you first said I think you'll like it.

Also here is a thread started about the book at OMF
lucianarchy.proboards.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Today i would be very careful believing anything like this guy.

I think the last person that came out that told us truths was phil schneider, and that was 15 years back or so now.

The techs they have now, and they would monitor teh heck out of any one working there. They will know today anyone talking, and they take this security very serious.

For me i will not be listening, i know how serious these people take there security and if you even tell anyone they will know.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Today i would be very careful believing anything like this guy.

I think the last person that came out that told us truths was phil schneider, and that was 15 years back or so now.

The techs they have now, and they would monitor teh heck out of any one working there. They will know today anyone talking, and they take this security very serious.

For me i will not be listening, i know how serious these people take there security and if you even tell anyone they will know.

Andy,

your very much so right when you say to be careful of people making claims of working in such places like Area 51 but what we have to remember is that there really is Top Secret stuff that go on that have advanced technologies that could change the world for the better but they keep it to themselves.

Some people that have worked on Top Secret stuff for years and years do come forward with what they know because they feel the world need's to know, most are liars and are only out for money but not all, for instance Ed Fouche has spoke of what he knows and incuded certain truths in his book in which he even points out a link for where people can read it online for free, to me that means he is not in it for the money like some are.

I thought I'd point out this link that talks of an agency who's effort is to spread dis-information, they are called: The Avairy anomalies.net...

I've heard about this group before too, a few military personnel have mentioned this agency, I think it is this agency that makes people look foolish by them making stuff up and giving the false information to people claiming it to be real so people then beleive in shear crap, it's like a game they play which makes them laugh at what they have spread and people beleive to be real, clever really.
edit on 8-11-2010 by NIGHTHAWK2 because: Spelling mistake:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Well, to address your points, Nighthawk2,

"No documents are gonna really have Area 51 printed on them..."

Actually, lots of documents specifically mention Area 51, or at least the controlling organization appropriate for the time the document was issued (Det. 1,1129th Special Activities Squadron; Det. 3, Air Force Flight Test Center; etc.). This is especially true of Air Force Special Orders assigning personnel to a particular project or unit. I would expect Fouche's documents to adhere to these rules.

"Here is a link to AlienScientist.com with a DARPA document of Ed's"

I looked at this document. It doesn't appear to have any connection to Area 51 or any organization associated with the Groom Lake facility. Additionally, Fouche makes a false claim that this was a classified document. If that were true, it would have been appropriately marked as such. Classified documents are marked with the level of classification (CONFIDENTIAL, SECRET, or TOP SECRET) at the top and bottom of each page as well as control markings (such as COPY 1 of 2 and document control numbers). This simple letter has none of these things, was never classified, and contained no classified information.

"DARPA is the DOD agency in control of everything out there in the Nevada Test Site and Nellis Range (Area 51, Papoose Lake: S-4, TTR etc etc)"

No. DARPA is, at most, a tenant organization when involved in specific projects (such as HAVE BLUE in 1977). The Nevada Test Site (recently renamed the Nevada National Security Site) is administered by the Department of Energy. The Nevada Test and Training Range (formerly Nellis Air Force Range) is operated by the Air Force. Area 51 (now the National Classified Test Facility) is run by the Air Force, as as the airfield at Tonopah Test Range. The DOE shares the range at TTR with the Air Force for various purposes (weapon ballistics tests, radar threat simulators, etc.).

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

HEY, thanks for the link to ED's book
thats great i will get stuck in.nice one

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hi,

Just a short intro from me:-

I have known Ed Fouche and his wife for over 12 years. When I was introduced to Ed, I was a member at the time of the MSN UFO Forum which then became Destination Space which I was the Editor of UFO Enigma at that time with the primary editor namely Diana Botsford. For more info about Diana's background see IMDB.COM namely uk.imdb.com...

Contributers to Destination Space included Nick Redfern (en.wikipedia.org...).

OK, Ed can't prove that the TR-3B exists as his testimony is second hand and third hand through colleagues that have given him the information. As he says - people like they are unable to give their testimony personally, as to do this would risk:-

A) Their retirement
B) Their health insurance

I can imagine there are probably many more reasons than A & B.

Many people talk about insiders who have information - most of these insiders cannot prove that they even worked in the US military, never mind anywhere classified.

Edgar Fouche has the documents to prove that:-

A) He is US military,etc.
B) Worked in a classified location including Nellis as can be seen in the document posted at:-
www.alienscientist.com...
The document concerned is at the very top. This document is a reply from the DOD to DARPA

I have recently been interviewed on UK SKY TV which I talk about Disclosure and Edgar Fouche.

www.richplanet.net...

For more info, please see the forum that Ed contributes to, namely openmindsforum.com here:-

Thanks,

Mark Hall

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hi,

I case anyone has trouble viewing the SKY TV interview, click here for 1st part:-

www.richplanet.net...

Then when this part is finished, under the video:-

> CLICK TO WATCH NEXT PART OF THIS SHOW - ******Click this which will bring you part 2******

Then once again after playing part 2, do the same again as above to play part 3.

Mark
edit on 10-11-2010 by MarkHallUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkHallUK

Mark, you write that Ed "worked at a classified location including Nellis as can be seen in the [SAC/DARPA] document" at www.alienscientist.com. However, I can see no such thing. All I see is an UNCLASSIFIED memo from the NCO in Charge of the Airman Aircraft Maintenance Section, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel indicating approval by the Air Force Manpower and Personnel Center of an After-Action Review on MSgt. Fouche. There is no indication of assignment to a classified work site, project, or unit. I'm not yet convinced that the acronym DARPA in the REPLY TO section even stands for Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. It could just as easily be a five-letter office code similar to DPAQR (Command Records Branch), which would make more sense in this context.

Notes on the alienscientist web site claim that this memo "was in regards to Area 51" but there is nothing to support this. It is asserted that "the first blackened out part is a classified assignment SCI/:SAP code" but if it were classified, then the letter itself would have been marked as classified which it is not.

Another claim from the web site says that "AAR is After Action Request, refers to a classified program." Actually, an After-Action Review (AAR) is a professional discussion of an event, focused on performance standards, that enables soldiers/airmen to discover for themselves what happened, why it happened, and how to sustain strengths and improve on weaknesses. It is a tool leaders and units can use to get maximum benefit from every mission or task.

As to the claim that "the last blackened area is because in has classification information and is also stamped Top Secret," then the entire letter should be appropriately marked as Top Secret with additional control information.

I'm still awaiting some convincing evidence.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowhawk

You are looking for a letter I do not think exists. You want to see a letter typed out with his assignments and where he was stationed. Do you really think that would have been leaked if indeed it was ever on paper? Classified projects lack evidence for a reason.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Classified assignments are subject to the same rules as unclassified projects. There is a paper trail for everything. I have seen orders of assignment for personnel involved with such Area 51 projects as AQUATONE, OXCART, and SENIOR PROM. These documents are themselves unclassified but contain information regarding duty station and other details that prove the individuals bonafides when claiming that they worked on these projects.

Ed Fouche is making numerous claims and saying that he has documents to prove his background. So far, I have only seen mundane documents proving that he served in the Air Force and had training and experience with aircraft maintenance. The first document offered as supposed proof of work in the "Blackworld" (the alleged DARPA letter) is thus far less than compelling.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

reply to post by MarkHallUK

Notes on the alienscientist web site claim that this memo "was in regards to Area 51" but there is nothing to support this. It is asserted that "the first blackened out part is a classified assignment SCI/:SAP code" but if it were classified, then the letter itself would have been marked as classified which it is not.

As to the claim that "the last blackened area is because in has classification information and is also stamped Top Secret," then the entire letter should be appropriately marked as Top Secret with additional control information.

I'm still awaiting some convincing evidence.

Shadowhawk,

It was blind luck that Ed found this document as he had destroyed the other classified documents he had many years ago.

It took a lot of guts on Ed's part to publish the above mentioned document and he was very unsure about publishing it as it had info in there that is still classified. He has spent many hours researching the subject of declassification and according to the past 2 Presidential Orders on Declassification, it is no longer classified as of July 2010.

The blacked out sections in it were made by Ed to take out the classified project codes, etc and the TS stamp.

I know everyone would love to see the document in a completely unabridged form, but I'm sure no-one wants Ed to lose his pension and health benefits, or even end up in prison. As you will all see - he is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Mark

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Mark, the document is question was never classified. Claiming that it was doesn't make it so. All classified documents are marked as such according to very specific rules and regulations. This letter was never marked as classified material so Ed was not taking any risk by publishing it (even without redactions).

I'm just interested in finding out if there is any truth to the claim that Ed was involved in black projects or worked at Area 51. So far, all I know for sure is that he was an Air Force NCO and aircraft avionics technician. None of the documents yet presented support any more extraordinary claims.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Mark, the document is question was never classified. Claiming that it was doesn't make it so. All classified documents are marked as such according to very specific rules and regulations. This letter was never marked as classified material so Ed was not taking any risk by publishing it (even without redactions).

I'm just interested in finding out if there is any truth to the claim that Ed was involved in black projects or worked at Area 51. So far, all I know for sure is that he was an Air Force NCO and aircraft avionics technician. None of the documents yet presented support any more extraordinary claims.

Shadowhawk, I'm sorry but Ed can't release the unredacted document, which does show the TS stamp - no matter how much you cry that this isn't possible. Why don't you and all others who doubt Ed Fouche's testimony with regards to the TR-3B and Area 51 (and also his credentials and documents) visit

and

www.alienscientist.com

At these sites, Ed will gladly get into a constructive dialogue. He used to visit here at ATS but was sick of being lambasted so much without a right to reply. At the end of the day Ed has said that he welcomes all dialogue both for and against his testimony.

Mark.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
No sale, Mark. The so-called SAC-DARPA letter is clearly an unclassified document (it lacks appropriate markings) and therefore contains no classified materiel. There was no need to redact anything but the Social Security number, for obvious reasons.

This document has been put forth as proof of Ed's bonafides with regard to his involvement in black projects and assignment to Area 51, yet it contains no indications of either. It appears to be related to an ordinary maintenance assignment for Strategic Air Command (which would almost certainly require a TS clearance especially if it involved avionics, Ed's specialty).

Finally, I am not convinced that the apparent acronym DARPA indicates anything to do with the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. In the context of the document it seems more likely to be a five-letter office code for an Air Force (or specifically SAC) maintenance/logistics organization, as I pointed out earlier.

I eagerly await more postings on alienscientist.com in the hope of more substantive documents. So far, I'm not impressed.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join