It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we see UFO's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Think about it, if these Ufo's and aliens are so technology superior to us, why do they allow us to see them?
If they wanted to observe us, wouldn't they just use their hi-tech tools to observe us quietely?
Why make themselves visible to us in the first place, what will be the purpose of this. I am sure they could use stealth methods to observe us or do whatever it is they do, without us even knowing about it.

The only conclusion I can come up with is this: Everytime we see them, they either have a malfunction or defect in their technology, which makes them then visible, or everything we see are just man made objects.

We can go into the realm of speculation, and geuss that maybe they want to be seen. But why?

What do you think?

VVV

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

We see them, because they are actually there.

Okay. More.

They are there. Some of us actually get to see them.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Dude, I get your point and sarcasm.

But think a bit further, a bit out of the box. Indeed we do see them, because we see them. (That's what you are saying).

But why with their technology do they allow us to see them. If you wanted to observe something stealthly, surely you won't expose yourself?

Did you read my post, or just the title?

vVv

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
It could also be a case of they just got sloppy and made an error.

Same as humans do.

Animals display the same behaviour, they get sloppy, make an error and then get taken by a predator.

We always assume that an alien form of life would be without flaws, but nature does not seem to work that way.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
if they do physically exist, then we will see them, and as many people argue on here they are slowly introducing themselves, no benefit in just rocking up to times square, people would freak man.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

What do you think?

I think simians are in a tug of war between time travelling "artificial intelligences" that we created in the future.

But .... I could be WAY off, I suppose

Where do tax dollars go? Are trillions of dollars not accounted for over the last ten years?

Why ask questions?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It could be just a matter of "them" not caring if we see them or not...

Do we care if ants can see us? Of course not, we are here to squash them.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
It is true they are slowly introducing themselves, I have a sighting almost everyday i sit in my garden at night and look up into the sky. The usual excuse i get for some of the 'UFO's if i may are, "Oh their just satellites in orbit"....Until they change direction and or size and color. Had 3 sightings already in the past 3 days. Don't know what they hell they are...but it seems to be either military equipment (This would be ridiculous in some cases, I've had siting from 3rd world countries, so that cannot be possible), Or E.T carrying out some research and collecting some sort of data. I had a sighting in Africa about 8 years ago that involved a UFO and 6 black F-16 jets trailing it. The jets were silent....Now tell me how the hell a 3rd world country would get such technology? Doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Maybe they don't care if we see them or not. Maybe they don't care that much about US at all. Maybe Humanity is not as all important and righteous as we would like to think we are. Maybe they are here to appreciate and study Planet Earth and all its varied and amazing biological life and we are just the planet's pesky mosquitoes to them.

top topics

join