It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Events and a Stark White Figure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
First I would like to point out that I'm not posting this here for criticism I'm trying to get some clarity on some very strange things that have been happening around me.

Around 10:00pm on October 4th I was walking down my street after work and a flock of ducks flew over, followed by the largest murder of crows I have seen. After the birds flew over the dogs around the town started barking (I live in a very small town) followed by the howling of coyotes. When I made it the rest of the way back to my house my two kittens along with my roommates cat were outside pacing in a circle and meowing. That's the extent of the first strange event.

Then last night at about 1:30am I was sitting on the back of an old truck in our driveway smoking a cigarette. I heard running and I looked across the street to see a tall white figure running from the bushes to behind an abandoned garage across the street. When I say white I mean very very white like a piece of paper white. This caught me totally off guard and definitely freaked me out so I decided to go inside as I was walking through our carport that was open directly in front of where I saw the figure the oldest cat was sitting behind my car hissing in the direction of whatever I just saw.

Now I know I decided to post this in the 'Aliens and UFOs' but I want to make it clear I'm not sure what I saw making it 'unidentified' I'm not assuming it was an alien. I would also like to reiterate the fact that I'm not looking for someone to debunk my claim or criticize me I'm looking for clarity because I am very freaked out and interested. I plan on going out tonight with my video camera. Hopefully I'll get some interesting stuff tonight on my video camera. Across the street and behind the bushes and garage are a set of trails and busy railroad tracks and hooligans do like to walk around at night so I'm not discounting the fact that I could have seen someone else but this figure was very eerie, very tall, and very very white.

So after all that being said I'm hoping to hear what everyone has to say and hopefully someone has had a similar experience and can shed some light on what I saw.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I've never had this kind of experience and who know s if they're all intertwined, may be, may be not, but sounds creepy and I think I'd be creeped out if I saw that white figure

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by fasteronfire

I know you made reference to the fact you posted your story in the UFO/Aliens section but why did you do that?

Out of all the sub forums you could have posted in why here?.........do you think that what you saw, and the behaviour of the various animals you mention lends to the assumption that you have had an alien encounter?

Perhaps the fact that you live in a "very small town" and someone ran down the street quite late at night, spooked the various animals because they are not used to that kind of thing in a very small town?

I think you need to be more specific when you say "it was a stark white figure"........white in what way?.......white skin, white clothes, white glow?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

edit on 6-10-2010 by Oozii because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
if he dosent make a follow up post tmw well know it was LEGIT

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
When the animals get freaked out, then I think we should worry.

Animal senses are a lot better than ours, especially hearing and smell.

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This sounds occultic and somewhat less about aliens and visitors from other planets. (Although those are mostly demonic as well.) I'd think along the lines of demons and ghosts, once all rational and plausible explanations have been exhausted.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This is under the weoponry and tactics forum? I think this would be better suited for UFOs or paranormal.

It's interesting that this figure was also seen by a hissing cat. Cat's don't just hiss at everything, only if they feel something is a threat. A prowler of any type would certainly not be dressed in white. Can't even imagine what it might be.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So I'm not sure why this got mobed to weaponry and tactics...

I spent about an hour and a half plus a couple cigarettes outside with my Camera and fortunately/unfortunately didn't catch anything out of the ordinary. Still do not have the faintest idea what I saw and I can't say I'm upset about not seeing it again because it truly freaked me out. I'll keep my eyes peeled and maybe I'll see something again. I'll keep everyone posted on any updates.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
OK so you have succesfully peeked my curiosity to a level hyper intrigue.
Because:

1. I have had an event similar to this at around the same time albeit nearly 20 years ago.

2. I once had both a dag and a cat act like they were about to lose their collective lives over whatever it was that was moving around behind a car and bush in my yard. Heres a clue...It was tall, White and fast, bipedal and creepy as hell.

So Why dont you elaborate for us, and explain this person thing creature whatever.

white how?
Tall, well how tall?
When it was running did it look like it was running to hide, or scurrying or loping along; or did it appear to move faster than a normal person could have moved?

Maybe it just creeped you out because it was 1:30 AM.

Here is the big question I have for you..Did you feel hunted or like a prey item when you saw it? Did you feel threatened?
You know, like maybe it was hiding behind the garage to better ambush you? Because this is how it was for me.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by fasteronfire

I had wanted to ignore your thread and keep silent, but in the end, was 'compelled' to share 2 similar experiences with you, as is the reason I am here on this site. Sit back, relax, have a cup of coffee and read on if you wish.....

Part I : Sharing of similar experiences.
======

It was years ago when I was still a regular military officer, and was given an assignment to lead a tactical HQ unit for a national guard excercise. One night, after completing several phases of the tactical HQ assignments, we were told to stand down as the main HQ was in operation fully.

Being the officer in charge of the team comprising almost a battalion of them - intelligence, operations, communications and logistics, I decided that night everyone should go 'non-tactical' and earn a good night rest of full sleep within the deployment area, without any guard duty, which is certainly not by the books. I figured they had done well, and as long I remained awake ( which is not an issue as I was trained to survive without full sleep and food for 7 days straight, sustaining only on water and yet remain fully optimal). It was only one night afterall and only an excercise, with a bunch of laid back reservists.

As I was sitting in my jeep, staring at the stars and mulling over my personal issues around 1 am, from the corner of my right eye, I saw a being dressed in army fatigue running across the deployment area. I told the grunts to sleep and was disappointed my order was disobeyed and curious, so I got out of the vehicle and ran after that soldier, to get closer to him and find out which dept he was from.

When I got within 30 metres from him, I shouted for him to halt, with my rifle pointed at him. He came to a standstill immediately upon hearing my voice. I too stopped, and under the full moonlight, he slowly turned his head and faced me.

I was stunned and shocked, for there was no features on the head! No ears, no eyes, no nose, mouth, nothing as the moon shone its light on the head! Yet, being militarily trained, I had no fear, and approached him with my rifle still up. He then ran when I took my first step, into the edge of heavily thickset forest.

I gave chase as i was curious as to who ( or what ) he was, with no intention to kill him, even though there were no live round in my rifle magazine chambers. He reached and dived into the forest, and as it was a thickset forest, and very dark, again i was stunned when his face or body started to shine brightly as he crashed his way through the thickets.

I stopped dead in my tracks, and decided not to risk following him alone, as I was responsible for a battalion of lives out there. I turned back and intended to get a couple of guys to conduct a search, but while on the way back, thought better of it, as it would bereft my trooops of their precious rest in a non-hostile enviroment and local ground.

Furthermore, my 5 senses were battling with me over what I had witnessed. I knew my military trainning would not lie to me, or I would have long been dead in real battles, but it was beyond belief on what I saw. Thus that night, I kept special vigilance on the roof of my jeep, just to make sure nothing happened. And nothing else did happened on that peaceful and calm night.

Part II :- My personal Epiphany.
----------

I am not sure if this part is related, but again it was an entirely white and glowing being I witnessed, but in broad daylight when I was but only 10 years old.

My parents were not Christians and were strict in upbringing of me. But my sisters were, and at the age of 5, I was often astounded by their calm, peaceful and kind demeanours and wanted to learn more. Being an avid reader at the age, I was given a bible by my sisters, and I soon enraptured by its contents, and would read and re-read it often, collaborate with other sources to find the veracity of its tales.

But there were other kids who were not christians at grade school, and often, being an inquisitive child, I would ponder. At the tender age of 10, I did something that the Messiah told humanity not to do, and that was to put our Creator to the test.

I wanted strongly to believe and dispute my schoolmates comprehensions, and pray that HE revealed himself, with a bible on my hand. Immediately, I saw a white figure on a tree outside the garden of my home, climbing down. He was all glowing white, with no discernable features, and soon reached the ground, and started walking around the perimeter of my house.

I was stunned! Within seconds, he disappeared. I knew it could not be a dream for it was broad daylight and not sleeping. Immediately, I wept and had been a believer since. My insignificant and a nobody only prayer was answered, right before my 5 senses. I pray daily, and part of my prayer was to dedicate my life to the will of our Creator - 'Not my will, but thine'.

Some choosed to believe that having been given free will, to surrender it would mean one is denied of such gift, an oxymoron and even insult, an enchainment. But I choose to believe that it is one of my choice, my free will, to follow the right path to fulfill our human destiny. An honour and a priviledge, and a higher calling to serve mankind and be a servant to all.

Throughout my life, I still had to live, and had used reason and logic to get by as is my gift of free will. Many times, my intellect tells me not to do something that is wrong, but in the end, I listened to my consciouness, and made that mistake, but learnt from it, a lesson that was prepared for me so that I may progress and evolve.

I would like to claim credit for my successes, but in the end, I knew my path had been guided, by numerous blessings that could only come from our Creator for I had faced many crises, but scraped through unharmed, and it could not have been my intellect, or 'luck'. I never believed in coincidences Too many to be discounted...

Part III := What next for OP?
======

Sorry about the lengthy post, and all only about me, but it was intended to give you an insight on what you saw, and its aftermath.

Right now, you may be asking, what next? What was its meaning? Was it meant as a good omen or a bad one?

All I can share is that:-

1. Consider what you had been seeking in your life and find if what you witnessed honestly awakened may be related.

2. Good or bad omen, you still have free will, and so long as you harm or hurt no one, the good and the bad you had done, or did, or will only continue to do, is your free choice, will and personal responsibility. We all reap what we sow in the end and those are our life lessons learnt and shared if possible, to spare future generations our heartaches or elevate them without our personal suffering

3. There are many questions we will find no answers in this lifetime, but let it not hinder you on your own development. In the end, as it ultmately will, for no human lives forever, truth will prevail, but by then, you and I will no longer bother as we become only specks of matter floating in the expanding Universe, without a care or concern until our Creator decides to bestow another DNA created being with our matter/consciouness, another chance at life again......

Cheers and thanks for reading, if you the reader had gotten this far! :-)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
OK so you have succesfully peeked my curiosity to a level hyper intrigue.
Because:

1. I have had an event similar to this at around the same time albeit nearly 20 years ago.

2. I once had both a dag and a cat act like they were about to lose their collective lives over whatever it was that was moving around behind a car and bush in my yard. Heres a clue...It was tall, White and fast, bipedal and creepy as hell.

So Why dont you elaborate for us, and explain this person thing creature whatever.

white how?
Tall, well how tall?
When it was running did it look like it was running to hide, or scurrying or loping along; or did it appear to move faster than a normal person could have moved?

Maybe it just creeped you out because it was 1:30 AM.

Here is the big question I have for you..Did you feel hunted or like a prey item when you saw it? Did you feel threatened?
You know, like maybe it was hiding behind the garage to better ambush you? Because this is how it was for me.

I'm definitely not discounting the fact that it was 1:30 AM so that could be a very good reason that this event scared me so much. Trying to describe what I saw a little better, color wise the only thing I can think of is white, like a piece of paper, the whiteness of this figure was what startled me more than anything it was just so visible in the dark night. As for the height which is a little harder to determine I would say at least 6.5-7ft unfortunately I only saw it for a couple seconds and it was running. One thing that stands out in my mind I distinctly saw two feet on the ground and two long arms. What was I feeling when I saw this thing? I didn't feel threatned or like prey, I just felt very and utterly terrified at seeing something like this. One thing I would like to point out when the figure was running I didn't see a face or any facial features (which could be attributed to the night) but I felt as if it was watching me as it ran by.

TruthSeeker101:

Thank you very much for sharing your story and the length didn't bother me at all because it did exactly what I was asking for and added clarity to my situation. I do feel like the figure I saw had a strange glow also but I don't know for sure because I didn't see it for very long which is why I'm having such a hard time explaining what I saw and how I felt. Once again thank you for your post and your insight.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Thanks for the testimony. Very interesting stuff. I've had my share of odd encounters including a man clad all in black running silently beside me, wearing a black hat and whose skin was all black. He disappeared when I tried to speak to him. This was in broad daylight. I've seen black clad entities like this several times. I've also been attacked by demons and encountered noisy spectral glowing orbs at night and probably a few other bogey men that Ive forgotten over many years.

I discovered that Jesus Christ had fully authority over these demonic manifestations and that several of them had retained access to me due to my own moral failures. Thank God that Jesus can deliver us from all of our sins and that he remains faithful and true.

That is why if you are encountering such beings it is profitable to do an internal audit of what one might have done to allow this kind of access. Invariably there is some kind of prior occult involvement, such as astrology, Oija board, drug use, witchcraft etc. In some cases I think that sexual immorality, even being a molestation victim can cause manifestations like this.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Thanks for your reply. While it is true that when we go on the wrong path that is ultimately destructive to our lives, we tend to feel a negativety around us which affect our preceptions and actions. This the cause and effect of our gifted free will when misused knowingly....

Our Creator knew from the start what will happen, but have no wish to create robots to fill the Universe He created. Only with free will, and the willingness to act willingly will we grow and evolve to take up greater responsibilities. And there is no greater responsibilty than to maintain and manage what our Creator had created and given.

And too, He had sent divine guides throughout our growing years into every region on Earth that was separated by oceans and mountain barriers, to know the right path. He knew the powers of guilt and disabling and limiting of our evolution it can be. The Messiah was sent to teach us the power of forgiveness. A disciple once asked how many times a man must forgive his brother. The Messiah replied 7 X 70 times. He knew how flawed we mortals were.

As He was sent by our Father, a representative of our Creator's authority and words, thus that discussion was in truth intended for humanity. We are flawed and not perfect, and time again numerous time, we will succumb to temptations that abounds.

It is NOT mistakes that we should fear, but instead, not learning from it that should be feared. Once bitten, twice shy should be our adage, so long as we critically analysed that mistake and take corrective action. Do realise that that there will be a price to pay for each mistakes, at times emotionally painfully, but only so that we mortals may learn. There is retribution, but with it comes redemption when we learnt.

And our Creator WILL forgive us, so long as we learn and do not attempt the same mistake again, no matter how many times we erred so long as we hurt or harm not His creations, including ourselves with our gift of life. He does so, only becase He loves us, or we would have been easily wiped out eons ago, the way an artist would tear up his creations when he finds it ugly and an eyesore.

Thus, for every person who knew he/she had done wrong, divine forgiveness will come, when we pay that price of retribution through our suffering we had only inflict upon ourselves by our free will. That will be our redemption, to know peace and the precious gift of love again, and fulfill our destiny....

To Fasteronfire,

Thanks for your kind words upon the insignificant and nobody me. Hope it may be a start upon your journey and quest for the truth.

I will leave this thread, as my job is done, with this song dedicated to you. You will be the second person I had done so, and may it be relevant for your comprehension and future actions based upon your free will. Cheers! :-)

Silent Running by Mike and the Mechanics.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I once went to a fancy dress party as a Roman in a toga. Except the toga was more like a white sheet.
I stood on the corner of the street in the dark waiting for my friend and I can tell you passers by were well freaked out!
These days someone would be posting on ATS saying they had seen ET or a ghost.
Just saying - sometimes there is a boring explanation.

new topics

top topics

join