It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not this time, Rahm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Seems the anointed Mayor-to-Be of Chicago has run in to a slight complication regarding his new gig.

According to many mainstream sources which have lightly touched on the sticking point, it seems that Rahm is, in fact, ineligible for candidacy. Because he had rented his Chicago compound, while serving as 'chief of staff' under the ravaged obama administration, and the fact that the renters will not leave the place until their lease expires, Rahm is technically unable to run.

I see no reason to complicate a very simple subject.

www.cbsnews.com...

I do apologize for having provided this cbs link. It is impossible to slay; it has intruded on my posting a dozen times. Doubtless it is collecting information for less than savory purposes. To be candid, I fear to let my feelings out for this man. This....entitled behemoth of wolfish atrocities cloaked in wool.

Watch and learn, everyone, how power makes room, for more of itself, no matter how egregious the violation of common sense, and justice. Rahm must be heartbroken; it's as though it is already his~the Mayoral position.

I believe there's no one on the planet, aside from this man, who would have goalposts removed for him, assisted by the media and, of course, tptb, to make allowances like this which would NEVER be tolerated for the common man. Let's watch as Rahm 'seizes' yet another 'crisis', and milks it as a positive PR move.

It could be made to look as though everyone WANTS him as mayor, but that a mere 'technicality' is blocking the will of 'the people'. Under the table, I suspect, the triumph will be seen as yet another dual citizen mossad agent, overcoming all obstacles, trampling foes, and making the United States of America a little bit more of their own.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

You posted this in the wrong forum. My "alert" button isn't working. Perhaps you can work with the mods to get it moved?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Saint Exupery

agree but you have to love the irony of the forum chosen. space exploration?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
reply to post by Saint Exupery

agree but you have to love the irony of the forum chosen. space exploration?

Well, because for politicians every space is an oportunity

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

as far as rahm running and this is the poltical madness forum i say this thread is in the right place

simple a fact a dude not eligible to run in chicago and is running IS political madness......

my 2 cents

edit on 6-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Listen, regardless of the issues he supports, no need to engage in an unprovoked argument ad hominem. Can we tone down the name calling on this board? It's getting to be a really unsightly problem.

top topics

join