It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do TPTB Want To Be Ancient Egyptians?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
they stole the pharaohs throne....HITTITES/HUTTITES

but they expect the pharaoh to return.......as pharaohs time approaches...they will claim that they are pharaoh...they will claim that they are divine rulers on earth.....they have corrupted imhoteps blueprint to godhood....they now follow the cult of khnum/imhotep...Covenant preists who corrupted the pharaohs rule of egypt.

though Pharaoh they are not..they are fabricators anticipating the soverignty of Pharaoh...

Osiris will return...Set and his 72 followers are globalising the world in fear of the Pharaohs return
the usurpers are mimicking the pharaohs kingdom with their false empire....they can mirror what they like...but noone will ever confuse the moon for the sun....
the usurpers will try to rise once more..but we have salvation

the Upper Egyptian Atef...Thebes will rise

I AM PHARAOH

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
reply to post by rajaten

TPTB want to be ancient Egyptians? Who says our modern powers that be are not the same powers that always have been?

All of the ancient libraries such as Alexandria and Timbuktu have been targeted, burned, destroyed, stolen, or hidden. This campaign even continued in the Americas with the destruction of texts belonging to the Maya and other natives. In my opinion, all of those books, writings, records, and documents around the world were targeted specifically for the purpose of creating a world-wide illness of amnesia.

Any small fragments of ancient writings that survived are quickly and aggressively labeled myths, legends, and fairy tales containing absolutely no factual basis. In our modern times we are discovering archaeological evidences for some events and locations mentioned in those "fairy tales." Our "modern" sciences have only recently shed light on the extremely accurate and complex mathematics, cosmology, and knowledge of the ancients. But we should still disregard it as 100% myth?!

Almost all of our ancient documents are gone. Combine this with disinformation, flooding the world with too much information, and media propaganda, and what do you get? Uncertainty, speculation, and half-truths at best.

May the destroyers and concealers of truth be damned in this world or the next!

Very enlightening perspective. Thankyou.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAymen
they stole the pharaohs throne....HITTITES/HUTTITES

but they expect the pharaoh to return.......as pharaohs time approaches...they will claim that they are pharaoh...they will claim that they are divine rulers on earth.....they have corrupted imhoteps blueprint to godhood....they now follow the cult of khnum/imhotep...Covenant preists who corrupted the pharaohs rule of egypt.

though Pharaoh they are not..they are fabricators anticipating the soverignty of Pharaoh...

Osiris will return...Set and his 72 followers are globalising the world in fear of the Pharaohs return
the usurpers are mimicking the pharaohs kingdom with their false empire....they can mirror what they like...but noone will ever confuse the moon for the sun....
the usurpers will try to rise once more..but we have salvation

the Upper Egyptian Atef...Thebes will rise

I AM PHARAOH

You are too late. He is risen!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

anaksu n amun..lol

deep..in that film....the woman married to george of the jungle....shes an upper egyptian (like me)...the rulers of the old kingdom.....the two women fight for the right to marry pharaoh..the.one from lower egypt wins....which was not meant to happen.....imhotep is in love with the lower egyptian one that married pharaoh...

firstly imhotep is black...first commoner to become a god....this film is blasphemy lol

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by theAymen

lol hey have you been here?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The globalist elite want to mimic the Ancient Egyptians because their religion was the Egyptian Satanic Mysteries religion they want to resurrect as the religion of the New World Order.

If that's not strange enough, Ancient Egypt was the first recorded civilization in human history to attain dominance of the known ancient world. It was the first superpower.

Ancient Egypt was the first superpower. The United States of America is the last superpower.

Remember when God brought Ancient Egypt into judgment for their oppression to the Jews?

The bloodlines of the globalist elite members (most of them) date back to the Ancient Egyptian leaders, and through those bloodlines comes the Egyptian Mysteries Religion. Freemasonry is a direct descendant of this ancient Satanic cult.

Why do you think the Great Seal of the United States serves as the country's coat of arms? The globalist elite, through their Freemasons, created the United States of America to be the last superpower on earth and the country to lead the whole world into the new world order, which has been in the works since when, Ancient Egypt.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
rajaten you want a nice obelisk ??

watch Stargate Univers the episode they have no choice to land on a heaven like planet
with a huge obelisk on it ...
later on another episode .. because they went on that planet .. the subject was deeply elaborated
the blond medic woman she had a OBE where she met with a higher inteligent being
saying her time was not yet over .. but her baby would be .. and he would be in a good place
the aliens explained that to her so she will be ok when she realise in real life she lost the baby

that part connected with me
you have to see SGU for this ... you will be

something is up .. each days i see signs coming from EVERYWHERE

edit on 10/6/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Which series or episode is good?

Isnt there all different types now like stargate atlantis or something?

That black guy with the silly thing on his forehead always irritates me.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Ben81

Which series or episode is good?

Isnt there all different types now like stargate atlantis or something?

That black guy with the silly thing on his forehead always irritates me.

nonononnonnonono its far from a normal stargate .. this time they got something nicely writen

lets compare the old batmans with the new batman ... nothing similar
the new batman is more dark and good

its exactly the same thing with SGU
im sure you will very much appreciate the obelisk episode discovered on a new planet
and the medic who almost died but had a OBE with an alien that took her dying baby

i will now watch episode 2 from season 2 .. it was aired tonight .. i registered it

the obelisk episode is in the last episode of the last season

its in this episode:

13 13 "Faith" Will Waring Denis McGrath 1.422[31] April 16, 2010 (2010-04-16)
The Destiny arrives at a star system that shouldn't exist. The crew discover a planet there that could meet all of their needs.

Wiki link

i give you a mission now my friend

to watch this show

there is no alien with a thing on his forehead on that show
they wanted to make a credible unique show .. they have indeed took that seriously

its the third stargate serie after
SG1
SGA
now we have SGU

the stargate franchise have now 17 season + 3 movie in total
its huge .. even xfile didnt make that long ..

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I accept your challenge

Will start on episode 1 of SGU tonight. Cheers

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Watching now, this does look professionally made. I think im going to enjoy this

Thanks again ben, I need something to entertain me

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Watching now, this does look professionally made. I think im going to enjoy this

the secret of the univers ... his with Destiny

nice huge old ancient ship they have discover

in no sci fy serie or movie .. they have go that far ..

Destiny his a ship that travel in always a same direction .. to the infinity

season 2 just started .. and they still dont control the ship flight control
its a very very interesting story that display human behavior stress .. all the emotions are in that serie
Robert Carlyle is a great actor scientist
from my part i think all actor in that serie are totaly awesome
best sci fy serie ever
even better then SGA and SG1 combined
you dont wanna miss any episode once you get the
i love it lol

it will entertain you and help you to question things that you never even consider

wise serie for once .. i hope they will never cancel that show

i love supernatural to but SGU is way better

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Im not realy a SG fan but i watched the first SGU episode and was blown away, so i downloaded the entire series of torrent and loved every minute of it.... A must watch. The second season thats kicking off looks good... Waiting for the 2nd episode any minute now!!!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

reply to post by Ben81

Im not realy a SG fan but i watched the first SGU episode and was blown away, so i downloaded the entire series of torrent and loved every minute of it.... A must watch. The second season thats kicking off looks good... Waiting for the 2nd episode any minute now!!!!!

im watching episode 2 of season 2 now .. the medic who experiences this OBE talk with a wounded guy who feel that he is going to die ... they are talking about after life and powerfull being that exist
she have explained it like i see it

but in a better manner

another sign that im close to the truth with my age of enlightment has started thread

and the EMS is more accurate then i even think of

those beings are what i describ Cat 6

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

The Great Pyramid of Giza was:

1. Not built by thousands of slaves/voluntary workers.

2. Not a tomb.

All mainstream fabrication of course. In textbooks the description of the pyramids is as though it is fact that they were built by mundane stone-age peoples pulling ropes to built a grand building as a tomb for their Pharaoh - complete ignorance.

It should be noted that all alchemy stems originally from ancient Egypt.
edit on 6-10-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Mabey because Enki won the war with his brother Enlil and his influences have been embedded within the p.t.b for a long time. Oh and the Egyptians were Enkis' proteges and the Descendents of Abraham were servents of Enlil! These are ANNUNAKI BROTHERS said to have came to Earth and minipulated humanity.
My 3 cents
edit on 10/6/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
Oh you must not be aware of the Obama clone of Akhenaten claim.... This should blow your mind

thefreemanperspective.blogspot.com...

freemantv.whynotnews.eu...

Freeman breaks it down... You should check out his podcasts

edit on 5-10-2010 by Master Shen long because: fixing links

edit on 5-10-2010 by Master Shen long because: fix link

I intend to put the record straight here.
1. Amenhotep the 3rd was a benovolent ruler at odds with the priesthood of Amun.
The preisthood of Amun (A newly made up religion of it's day) hijacked all the other gods and godesses of the Zep Tepi pantheon - Zep Tepi meaning The First Time - This pantheon consisted of many gods and godesses including
Shu, Tefnut, Isis, Set. Osiris, Thoth, Anubis amonst many others.
The record really needs to be put straight regarding the true original meaning of the words god and godess.
In thier original meaning a god or godess atually meant A Natural Law and had both feminine and masculine parts.
The ancient wisdom of Egypt was hijacked by many turning into a way of religion as did the Amun Rapriesthood who worshipped graven images (a statue) and performed all kinds of rigmarole and mumbo jumbo to fool the people and keep them on a state of ignorance and servitude.
Amenhotep the 3rd fell in love with a Nubian Princess called Tiye who was later known as Queen Tiye.
In the eyes of the Amun Ra priesthood she was a commoner and so not fit to carry the elitist bloodline forward.
Amenhotep the 3rd went against the corrupt order of his times and indeed married Tiye and gave her the title Queen to put two fingers up at the corrupt priesthood.
Tiye bore a son better known as Akhenaten (The Heretic Pharoah).
The Amun priesthood loathed this 18th dynasty family as they threatened to expose thier lies and topple them from power.
When Arkenaten came to power the Amun Ra priesthood recoiled in fear for Arkhenaten was one who was truly outspoken and insisted on truth. He has been so misrepresented by establishment Historians and Egyptologists because even today his message is dangerous to the status quo of masters and slaves. In the same way that in the future persons such as Martin Luther King Ghandi John Lennon and others will be smeared with accusations stemming from deliberate misinformation
Arkenaten saw how dangerous the priesthood of Amun Ra had become just as we see the dangers of The New World Order and its agenda in our time.
He did something truly brave and radical in that he closed the Temples down and sent the priests home.
However this caused great confict as the sheeple of Amun Ra did not want change. So Arkhenaten along with many followers headed North away from Thebes the capital and built a new city at Tel El Armana. The logic being that those who wished to contnue in the old ways could do so but those that sought a new way not based on religion could follw him.
Arkhenaten fought no wars unlike those that followed such as Ramses.
Instead he sough consiliation with Egypts old enemys and had much success forging alliances as he did with the Hitites with whom they shared mutaul respect.
Arkenaten new temples were schools in which truth was taught.
Arkhenaten was a poet who clearly stated that the Sun (The Aten Disc) shines equally on all.
Like his father he raised the subjegated level of women to that of equaity.
He gave artists and scribes the freedom to create as they will and championed a more naturalistic style.
He said that if we worship a God then let us praise the Sun for it is the source of life on Earth.
He sought the lost ancient knowledge and wisdom of The First Time and its true interpretation.
The list goes on and on but so as not to bore you I will end here my defence of Arkhenaten.
Before we fall pray to more misinformation I would like to make one final point -
All the symbols we see used by the New World Order have been hijacked and distorted out of their original meanings.
edit on 6-10-2010 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Maybe they just thought Egyptians were just cool? Either way, I've lost a little respect for that guy for acting that way about the girl with the incontinence issue. I understand it's a sacred place, but come on, ya know? If the Gods can't understand that when you gotta go, you gotta go. . .are they really THAT devine?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

your deep!

the temple of Amun was the chief cult of the OLD kingdom.

amenhotep (hittite) in the 18th dynasty...as well as tuthmosis...pushed the old kingdom (w called ku#e/kemit)
as far south as mount amun.(n.sudan)

but the thebans (old kingdom)..came back with Ay and removed the hitties ...Akhenaten (heretic)...Ay returned egypt to the old religon. and put Akhenatens son on the throne...Tutankh-amun...who would of been called tutankh-aten...but his mother was an upper egyptian/theban Royal...so you was allowed to live.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
Maybe they just thought Egyptians were just cool? Either way, I've lost a little respect for that guy for acting that way about the girl with the incontinence issue. I understand it's a sacred place, but come on, ya know? If the Gods can't understand that when you gotta go, you gotta go. . .are they really THAT devine?

That old dude is head of Epytian culture - He is an ass - He has been the reason why some independent and highly repected Egyptologists have been silenced and not allowed into Eygpt.
He is hell bent on perputuating lies of the Establishment - No surprise as to his reaction to that poor girl - She should have piss---d on him

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join