It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal activity caught on security camera.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hi

This is a security video from an goverment petroleum company (I will not say which country it is from). Showing weird activity at around 5:30 am (local time), September 23rd, 2010. If you do not see anything weird I suggest you replay and watch carefully. I got this from a relative who works there. Btw, I muted the video.

Click here to watch video (youtube)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by helpmankind

Off Topic!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Off topic and a troll. I watched the video, saw the shadow shape on the road. Not sure what to think or make of it. Interesting to say the least.

I'm sure mods will clean-up the offensive off-topic post.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAtomicspace

sorry but i gotta call shenanigans on this. first of all the video is being shown on a computer screen which seems to be displaying a video editor, the youtube account is yours and has only one video,this one. you just started your ats account today and it seems like you did it to get views for your one youtube video(only 10 views so far) also when the shadow disappears it's a pretty obvious cgi effect. maybe you can fool some of the people on GLP with this.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It appears as though the camera is hand-held, and zooms. Why would a security camera be hand held?
Most are mounted in a stable location, and unmanned.

What information were you given about it? Why did you remove the sound?
Just curious.

edit on 10/5/2010 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by helpmankind

I saw that you posted this same thing on another thead - go away troll!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

First of all the people who work there saw it and they replayed the tape and filmed it using a camera.
Second of all the program on that computer is for security cameras, I am sorry that you cannot tell that but its the truth. I made account today and just uploaded the video because it is very important to show it to people.

I do not know what that shadow is but, nothing here is a fake. You can tell if you are an expert...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

again, the people saw it first on security cam, than they recorded it for their own purposes

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

they also dont know what it was, although there is an investigation going on, i doubt they will find anything.
But you can see that it was a huge shadow compared to the 4m walls

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Oh, I see. And why did you remove the audio? I missed that explanation somewhere.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Because it reveals the language that they are speaking, hence you can tell the nation, also they mention names.
Just as a precaution...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

being that you're new I should tell you that there are many video experts here,they should be along shortly to tear this to shreds. welcome to ATS, just be glad Phage doesn't tend to hang out on the paranormal side of things!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
It appears as though the camera is hand-held, and zooms. Why would a security camera be hand held?
Most are mounted in a stable location, and unmanned.

What information were you given about it? Why did you remove the sound?
Just curious.

edit on 10/5/2010 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

?? Observe!

He's using a camcorder to record the CCTV video screen. As to why, I onno, but perhaps he has no access to retrieve the video off the system.

It's also not in real time, it's a few frames per second, so it could be anything. My impression is that it is something obscuring the street light, casting a shadow and then moving on. Could be anything, nocturnal bird, etc.. but thats all I really saw.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

its an 3d shadow, also it starts on the top right hand corner of the wall, it then kinda jumps down, before doing so you can tell it shadows some light behind it.

This youtube video is not as good of a quality as the original video..

edit.

Btw you can compare it to the high perimeter walls. Just to clarify, this was inside the pretroleum company property.
edit on 5-10-2010 by MrAtomicspace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I think it could be a gnat or some other small insect on the camera lens. It's so close that the camera can't focus on it. We've seen similar videos here before at ATS. I don't think it's a CG product. Just a misidentification IMO.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

thank you, and I hope they can come up with an explonation.

The person who gave me this was stunned and didnt know what to think or do...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Okay, what did I miss besides watching a video of someone taping a video that was recording a video of a street with a shadow? (And THIS is why people take drugs!
)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman

being that you're new I should tell you that there are many video experts here,they should be along shortly to tear this to shreds. welcome to ATS, just be glad Phage doesn't tend to hang out on the paranormal side of things!

I'm quite sure Phage would not bother with something that is both mundane and explainable such as this, there is no need to state the obvious. He has his work cut out trying to explain things that at first glance are quite inexplicable as it is!

And even if he were, you can bet he'd explain it in a way that would leave no doubt about it, as opposed to some others who may come in and "Lol cgi, obviously" and toddle off

(jokes)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

its not on the camera, the quality on youtube isbt that good, but from the real video you can see more details.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join