It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some masonic secrets for the masses

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Hey im just here hopin ud give me a tiny tiny bit of space in your head, its alI can really ask.
edit on 16-11-2010 by kera1337 because: typo city

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
yeah, i don't think the masons are hiding anything either, just another robe and tobacco pipe men's club
edit on 11/16/2010 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

And im taking this as the basic rule here on earth, I think not all masons are equal.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337
And im taking this as the basic rule here on earth, I think not all masons are equal.

I completely agree. I know for a fact we are all not equal, some of us get beer and others, well................................suffice to say, it sucks to be them.

edit on 16-11-2010 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

Um... no, the Hopi don't believe that.

I really hate at time how these cultures are being abused by folks...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Why dont you just google hopi, and aliens together before sayin anything?

www.disclose.tv...
edit on 19-11-2010 by kera1337 because: link

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Why don't you look into the actual creation myths of the Hopi, not the ones people have created for them much more recently?

www.indigenouspeople.net...

Different versions: www.stavacademy.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

what if I as a mason, told you that there is no owl in masonic symbolism, or in the lodge at all, and we don't use the "hook 'em horns" sign anywhere in masonry that I have seen? Is the bank president perhaps a Texas fan? Or does he know sign language?

youre an idiot, why would anybody take anything you say at face value??

you must be the most honest person here, and you must be at the top of the pyramid scheme that is freemasonry.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Dantas
It is most certainly based on Christian views...

Which is what I said in my reply when I stated that Masonry has Judeo-Christian values. You posted that it is a 'Christian Orginization', which it certainly is not.

edit on 2-11-2010 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

it isnt a christian organization because you arent allowed to mention the name Jesus in a lodge, but you can mention things like lucifer, beelzebub, satan or ra.

edit on 20-11-2010 by Cobra.EXE because: spelling error

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

We are? Never heard those names ever mentioned.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE

what if I as a mason, told you that there is no owl in masonic symbolism, or in the lodge at all, and we don't use the "hook 'em horns" sign anywhere in masonry that I have seen? Is the bank president perhaps a Texas fan? Or does he know sign language?

youre an idiot, why would anybody take anything you say at face value??

you must be the most honest person here, and you must be at the top of the pyramid scheme that is freemasonry.

so I am an idiot? nice.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

your name it Timmy. You are 14 years old. You are rebellious in school and get bad grades. Your GPA is 1.6.
You have had an off/on problem with bed wetting since you got beat up real bad for running your mouth. You are confused about your sexuality.

Now prove any of that wrong.

Don't call people names and accuse them of lying without proof.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

...but you can mention things like lucifer, beelzebub, satan or ra.

And when was the last time you darkened a lodge to actually witness something like this?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

...but you can mention things like lucifer, beelzebub, satan or ra.

And when was the last time you darkened a lodge to actually witness something like this?

Oh I'm sure he would randomly say something without actually having some personal experience to back it up.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Freemasonry is just another lets say "church" for spiritual improovement, and bettering yourself in the spiritual, as this is the only knowledge that has true impact on the world, and has become lost thru western politics and capitalism. It dosent matter what you bealive, because no religion teaches anything bad to the line of human intervention.

So iff you really want a freemason secret it would be spiritual growth, good karma evolving as a person...

But offcourse freemasons are only people, and when you gather alot of influential, and inteligent people in one room there is offcourse a possibility of inbalance happening in the sense of coruption, were all just people anyhu, and the corupt ones dont represent the teachings of freemasonry is what I bealive.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

But offcourse freemasons are only people, and when you gather alot of influential, and inteligent people in one room there is offcourse a possibility of inbalance happening in the sense of coruption, were all just people anyhu, and the corupt ones dont represent the teachings of freemasonry is what I bealive.

Problem is, some of its teachings include the importance of taking revenge.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

is this just your opinion, or do you have a reference for this.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

is this just your opinion, or do you have a reference for this.

Now I can legitimately claim that you're in denial.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

OK, I am waiting with baited breath for you to show me a link, a picture, a passage, anything that shows anything in masonry that points to revenge. ANYTHING AT ALL.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You bealive in aliens, NANANANA world upside down, and gods that came from the stars bearing the gift of revenge and a snickers bar.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join