It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumbing-Down Society: How to Reverse its Effects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The first two parts of this series describes the negative effects that some commonly consumed chemicals have on the body and brain. This third and final part looks at some natural ways to keep the brain healthy and provides tips to rid the body of dangerous substances. In other words, how to fight back against the dumbing down of society!

This is a three part series about how commonly consumed chemicals affect your body and brain. Since you know already some of the things that cause it, I decided to share this article with all of you. It goes into great detail about how you can reverse the effects of those chemicals; however, you can never fully reverse the effects.

Please, if you are concerned about your health and the health of others, read this article. I hope you find it as useful and interesting as I have.

I have been feeling the effects of consuming too much flouride, which is predominate in the water here in the United States. I am walking proof of the effects of chemicals on the body, though I look normal. I have lost short term memory, cognitive skills, and motor skills. I am working to reverse it. Now you can, too.

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This will be the only *bump* I do for this topic. I hope it works.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I read this a while ago and it's a great article. Thanks for reminding me of it
Think I'm going to go eat a clove of garlic

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zoodie

Being healthy is expensive! I wish you the best of luck

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Modern Americana

Green tea my friends!

That and locally sourced produce. Know where your food comes from

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

There is a local farmer's market around the corner from where I live. I try to support it the best I can.

They have some good pumpkins there!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I'm pretty lucky to have a farmers market literally one hundred yards from my flat. It's great just to have a stroll around in, because everybody you speak to knows what they're talking about, and they even give you tips how best to cook the food...

I'm pretty hungry now.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

I know what you mean. They are very helpful and friendly, and they work with you one-on-one, unlike the corporately owned grocery store conveniently located across the street from the market.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Just remembered I spotted this article this morning on truthseeker which you might be interested in.

gaia-health.com...

Big Pharma has almost reached the finish line of its decades-long battle to wipe out all competition. As of 1 April 2011—less than eight months from now—virtually all medicinal herbs will become illegal in the European Union. The approach in the United States is a bit different, but it's having the same devastating effect. The people have become nothing more than sinks for whatever swill Big Pharma and Agribusiness choose to send our way, and we have no option but to pay whatever rates they want.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Healthy eating is very expensive for families which is why many people just buy cheaper foods which cause more harm to the body than good!

I eat healthy but I do live on my own as a student!

I just wish organic food was cheaper but farms and organic markets can't compete with super markets and fast food places!

It is a real shame to be honest as most people don't deserve the poor palate...

new topics

top topics

join