It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Speech by Presidential Nominee - Communism Has Taken Over America!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Michael Badnarik (see below post for more info - not my post) giving a wonderful speech:

So here's a continuation of the list he was speaking of in the video. I want you to ask yourself as you go down the list: 'Does this apply to my country?' If you aren't living under a rock, your answer will in all probability, be yes.

10 Points of the Communist Manifesto:
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all right of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of the population over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.

sources: 1. communist manifesto - wikipedia
2. www.marxists.org...-1872

edit on 4-10-2010 by sliceNodice because: added more detail

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

Just to be clear, this isn't some random school teacher teaching public school kids in a classroom. That is Michael Badnarik giving one of his constitution classes. He was the libertarian nominee for President.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 4-10-2010 by METACOMET because: clarify

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

I had no idea! Title changed, thank you sir

The more I read about this guy the more I like him. What a great president this guy would be. Too bad he's a Libertarian...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This guy is way off. The model of our state is predominantly fascist. People are so screwed up in their education of what communism is they wouldn't know it if it bit them in their backside.

Fascism Defined

"Fascists seek to organize a nation according to corporatist perspectives, values, and systems, including the political system and the economy ... Fascists believe that a nation is an organic community that requires strong leadership, singular collective identity, and the will and ability to commit violence and wage war in order to keep the nation strong.[15] They claim that culture is created by the collective national society and its state, that cultural ideas are what give individuals identity, and thus they reject individualism.[15] Viewing the nation as an integrated collective community, they see pluralism as a dysfunctional aspect of society, and justify a totalitarian state as a means to represent the nation in its entirety.

They advocate the creation of a single-party state.[18] Fascists reject and resist the autonomy of cultural or ethnic groups who are not considered part of the fascists' nation and who refuse to assimilate or are unable to be assimilated.[19] They consider attempts to create such autonomy as an affront and a threat to the nation"

True Communism doesn't use money and doesn't have corporate interests. While there may be some aspects of both systems within our own, we as a nation are most notably defined by the ties between the corporate machine and a broad nationalistic aggression.

edit on 4-10-2010 by pirhanna because: Edit: left out paragraph

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

How is he way off? He simply shows how the ten planks of the communist manifesto are all alive and well in our current political construct.

new topics

top topics

join