It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli soldiers used child as human shield

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Israeli soldiers used child as human shield

www.abc.net.au

TONY EASTLEY: Two Israeli soldiers have been convicted of using a Palestinian child as a human shield by forcing him to check for explosives during the Gaza war early last year. The nine-year-old boy was ordered to search bags the Israeli soldiers suspected may have been booby trapped by Palestinian militants.

Middle East correspondent Anne Barker reports....
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I am often called biased for Israel or against Iran etc. So to be balanced here you go
Normally I tend to ignore post headlines such as this as propaganda.. However these two soliders were tried and convicted. GUILTY.

I think that in this case when it has been proven as such then they should be held accountable.

The article goes on....

As they rounded up the residents inside, the soldiers stumbled on bags in a bathroom and ordered a nine-year-old Palestinian boy to check them to see if they'd been rigged with explosives. The boy opened a bag belonging to his own family - but when he failed to open another one the soldiers pulled him away and shot at the bag - endangering everyone in the room, according to the court verdict.

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 3-10-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Great find, bad story, good ending.

Would you consider yourself an equal opportunity bearer of news? Seems to me that there is just one side of these stories, and that is against. I am not belittling your find, I am just saying that the MSM only do one side of the story and beat it into our heads, and here on ATS we give the other side and beat it into our fair share of heads as well.

I would like to see both good and bad stories. I know there is a good story coming out of Israel. I saw an article detailing that Israeli soilders felt guilty for their actions in Gaza, but they had orders. I am sure you can understand that.

Wermacht soilders had orders back in WWII. They did what they were told, but don't think that there weren't those who hated what they were doing just because you don't hear their stories.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Is this it?

Is this what the Zionist government pulled out of their hat to defend the war crimes they are accused of?

They were sending kids from house to house as human shield, it was in their policy, and caught on video. That is why they have pulled this BS, probably the soldiers will get a month in military prison, where their fellow soldiers will treat them like kings for taking the heat.

Embarrassing:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
If i were king, i would decapitate these individuals immediately.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This is buulllljujsshhhcciiit

Another properganda success from the Palestinians,

One you are very easy to believe and without proof...

This is from someone who tore up their israeli citizenship..

You want stars and flags?

Pfffft

edit on 3-10-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

Pfffft

Keep your Stars and Flags.

From the BBC.
Two Israeli troops guilty of using human shield in Gaza

On Sunday, the southern command military court found the two Israeli soldiers guilty of "exceeding their authority to the point of endangering life" and conduct unbecoming in the incident in Gaza City's suburb of Tel al-Hawa on 15 January 2009

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Pfffft

Jews only care about Jews
Israel only cares about Israel
The rest of mankind are Goyim, Cattle to be used by them

Get it yet People ?!!?

I'll STAR and FLAG.....

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Nice find slayer
The thing that is going to determine weather or not this going to go over smoothly is when the sentencing phase of this ends. Will it be hard time or a slap on the wrist?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Outrageous actions!

I think that in this case when it has been proven as such then they should be held accountable.

Agreed.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I have no issues if Adults want to shoot or blow the crap and hell out of each other. However whether they're Israeli, Palestinian, Iranian or Martian children, They all deserve to be children and grow up and not to be used as tools.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
You know what? If this story is true then soo fricken what?

This is human nature..

Horrible yes..

But nothing your own government has done.. You want to throw stones?

America has killed literally millions!

That is also a fact! And continue to do so today... Where is your protest about THAT?

Or is your angst only reserved for Israel?

America needs to stop throwing stones in glass houses.. You have done more damage to the world than Israel ever could..

Whilst that will not win me many stars and flags, its still true..

Not just your military but you businesses too.. Bhopal anyone?

Fix your own mess before you try to fix others!

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Pfffft

Propaganda success for the Palestinians....are you serious? The psychological trauma experienced by the 9 year old boy is unacceptable!

Do you want some sort of parade because you tore up your apetheid 'dual nationality' luxury that enables you to have some special right to some land that others don't have???

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

so, you are on record as thinking its cool to use young children as human shields? "no big deal'?

noted.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Jews turning against Americans, that is not the first, but seeing Americans finally turn against Zionists will be classic. Especially if they stop supporting their terroristic activities.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

What nation do you call home?

Must be so much better than the United States if you are so adamantly against us.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Jews turning against Americans, that is not the first, but seeing Americans finally turn against Zionists will be classic. Especially if they stop supporting their terroristic activities.

Nobody is turning against anybody IMO.
These two soldiers screwed up and they will pay for their mistake.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

You know what? If this story is true then soo fricken what?

This is human nature..

Horrible yes..

But nothing your own government has done.. You want to throw stones?

America has killed literally millions!

That is also a fact! And continue to do so today... Where is your protest about THAT?

Or is your angst only reserved for Israel?

America needs to stop throwing stones in glass houses.. You have done more damage to the world than Israel ever could..

Whilst that will not win me many stars and flags, its still true..

Not just your military but you businesses too.. Bhopal anyone?

Fix your own mess before you try to fix others!

Actually, US is run by Jews, so your argument kind of back fires. Israel is the country in the world which is causing more deaths and mayhem than any other country.

But no - your anti-Goyim mindset will not change. First you call it BS, then when presented with proof you say so what? Sadly, that is typical of the exact mindset which carried out this appalling, heinous act. They're only Goyim after all.

The Israeli actions cannot be condoned by any person with a heart. Nor will pointing the finger at others lessen the guilt of those involved.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

bad news yes
bad thing to be doing yes,

but abc got it wrong so that leads me to question everything else that has been said.....

wasnt a 9 year old boy..

related links:

www.csmonitor.com...

"The Israeli human rights group B'Tselem has accused the Israeli army of using two Palestinian minors as human shields during their operations against militants in the town of Nablus in late February. The group reports on its website that an 11-year-old girl and a 15-year-old boy, as well as a 24-year-old man were used by the troops in "a flagrant breach of international humanitarian law and [an act that is] is explicitly and clearly prohibited by Israeli military orders."

www.presstv.ir...

"The soldiers were convicted of inappropriate behavior and overstepping authority for ordering an 11-year-old boy to search bags suspected to have been booby trapped, the Israeli daily Haaretz reported. "

this story is suspect in my opinion if they cant get the age right what else did they get wrong,

im not excusing their behavior but something smells foul

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

If you like..

But why would that make you better than a country that kills whole families, INCLUDING CHILDREN just because your FOO's thought they were a threat..

Where is your angst about that?

Or are you only bothered about american and palastinian kids?

Fricken hypocrites!

Israel is bad
Damn right it is and the reason I left!

But America?

You bought and paid for it all!

Fill up the measure of your fathers guilt! Because you allow your tax dollars to be used for evil.. You work it.. Your sweat pays for it.. And even though you complain online.. You still work for it..

How about stopping doing that? Because if you do not then you are endorsing it by your votes and money which makes you just as guilty as that soldier coz you paid for it!

Stop it!

Please! ffs!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join