It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uprising in Europe, PAY attention!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+83 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I feel like a retard looking at these thread (Terror Alerts Upgraded Across Europe) yet not seeing anyone connect the dots, heck it wasn't long ago that millions were protesting in different European states:

Police officers, firefighters, soldiers and nurses were among tens of thousands protesting in Prague on Tuesday over government plans to slash salaries. Between 25,000 and 30,000 people from across the Czech Republic took part in the protest, according to official police figures.

Tens of thousands of angry workers marched through cities across Europe on Wednesday to protest against the wave of government austerity measures that have swept through the region over the past year. A procession of roughly 100,000 people snaked through the streets of Brussels, led by a group dressed in black suits and masks and calling themselves the European Union of Speculators, a pointed jibe at the bankers many blame for the current crisis.

The French cabinet meets Wednesday, a day after over a million people took part in demonstrations across France to protest against pension reforms that President Nicolas Sarkozy says he is determined to implement and are necessary.

www.worldpress.org...

PICTURES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4df4f944b15e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/765690490977.jpg[/atsimg]

IF the truth is, that bankers and other corporations influence the Western government so much, then it all makes sense, the government is protecting the bankers, and punishing the people. Infact the government is using people's money to pay for the bankers, and traders.

That is an absurdity, so the troops are in the streets of Europe, not because of a Mumbai style terror attack planned in Pakistan, but because the Europeans are sick of their governments, Europe is in a state of rogue martial law, they are lying to everyone, PR, that is what Iran can't do, unlike the West Iran has always failed to hide the truth, and spread BS like the West.

Unions fear that workers will become the biggest victims of an economic crisis set off by bankers and traders [AFP]

english.aljazeera.net...

VIDEO

Do you guys know the magnitude of this event? Ofcourse, they will hide it, in the same manner the US hid the crimes of murderous Saddam Hussein, when he was killing innocent Kurds and Shiites. When they do not show the magnitude of these protests, no one pays attention, how the hell did you guys pay so much attention to the Iranian protests and not this?

If you still believe brainwashing doesn't work, you are beyond humanity.

These BS alerts, that terrorists are coming, has two objectives, one to stop any uprise that might be planned by Europeans, second to justify the murder of innocent Pakistanis in their own homes (Western War Crimes).

Let's not forget about our European brothers, like we forgot about our Iraqi brothers.

This terror alert has nothing to do with Pakistanis, this has to do with Europeans being sick of their governments, now we have armed soldiers/police in the streets of Europe, do you understand the magnitude of this event? Let's not undermine it, let's support our European brothers and help them topple their oppressive puppet regimes.

I was reading about Marx and came across this passage:

Marx argued that capitalism, like previous socioeconomic systems, would inevitably produce internal tensions which would lead to its destruction

en.wikipedia.org...

oz

edit on 3-10-2010 by oozyism because: had someone's name accident sorry lol

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I can't believe the lack of coverage on this.
And I think you may be onto something, possible f.f. maybe?

Well I am glade I have ATS to get the news.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I would certainly say that the paranoia around terrorism can create false flag operations, and curb civil freedoms.
(Although there are doublessly mind-controlled terrorists out there).

Here in South Africa we had the Planet Hollywood bombing, and other urban terror in the late 1990s.
At the same time a group emerged called Pagad (People Against Gangsterism and Drugs). It was mainly, but nor exclusively Muslim. Eventually urban terror was blamed on Pagad, although many think it was a campaign to deflect from police/drug-lord connections.
I've checked this many times, because the media just moved on, but up to this day there is no proof that Pagad bombed Planet Hollywood (nobody to my knowledge has ever been charged). Yet, most people simply think that Pagad bombed Planet Hollywood.

Well, Pagad is still going, and it was formed when hard drugs and meth first hit the SA poor with the opening of our borders. It no longer has mass support however.

Sometimes I wonder: was it an effective grass-roots anti-drug organization (and therefore framed), or was it really terrorist?
Whatever the case, I still don't know who planted that first Planet Hollywood bomb in Cape Town's Waterfront.

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Awesome, good to see such a good thread.

I was thinking about this last night, and had a thought-bubble concerning the recent travel warnings from the UK and US, I am sure more will follow.

I think its well established that much of Europe is more progressive (to use that term) than say the UK and US, and there are massive civil uprisings taking place (as oozyism has pointed to), it is my conclusion that another motivating factor in this decision to declare a travel warning is the following:

The US and UK want to limit their citizens exposure to what the Europeans are protesting, because some of the ideas may prove to be attractive.

I smile everytime I see a news broadcast about massive demonstrations lately, because it seems that at each and every one of them, there are people waving the anarchist flag, communist party banners, anti-neoliberalism signs etc etc.

People are beginning to see the real causes of problems, and that idea is scary for those in control.

Let the games, Begin!!

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
They're in the street because the government is trying to rein in a runaway welfare state paid for by high taxes on those who work in the private sector. It's about time the government sector took some heat.

Originally posted by oozyism

oz

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It's a whole different mentality over in Europe than in America. Europeans aren't afraid to speak up, to protest. Us Americans just let these people govern us, complain about what is happening at work(if you're fortunate enough to have a job), and go about our lives. We just merely sit around and expect the government to fix itself. It's almost as if we've been hypnotized and drugged to just be complacent about what is going on in this world.

Riots are never a good thing, but sometimes TPTB need to remember who they are messing with.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Guy in the Yankees cap.....obvious photoshop......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/765690490977.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 3-10-2010 by Carseller4 because: wrong photo

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Here's the link for the source of the picture:

english.aljazeera.net...

Is Yankee hat the one with NY on it?

Why don't you use photoshop to prove it is photoshopped, that would be pretty interesting find, that would kinda effect Al-Jazeera's credibility.

edit on 3-10-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

FYI you can buy a yankies cap anywhere in europe in any sports retailers.. I have one ffs!

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Oops
Double post

edit on 3-10-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadie

I don't think it is brainwashing, it is the fact that in US the media plays a huge role in that silence, in Europe it is kinda of the same, but Europeans have been through it all before, they know about tyranny, and tyrants.

Americans doesn't have experience in regards, and thinks it is OK to stay silent and hope for the worse to just pass on by, even thought the worse was brought to them by those who they silent against.

That silence allows the government to continue raping the people with confidence. Europeans are ripping that confidence, actually ripping their government's balls, the European governments are scared.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This is just another piece that has just been moved in the global agenda chess game.
By slashing salaries you create more poor people, and since Islam is the religion of the poor their will be more people that will convert.
And so the cycle continues.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Shucks, I thought you had it at first, but as I read on down I see that you may have it a bit skewed. You said:

"These BS alerts, that terrorists are coming, has two objectives, one to stop any uprise that might be planned by Europeans, second to justify the murder of innocent Pakistanis in their own homes (Western War Crimes)."

The so-called "terror alerts" is simply to keep vacationing Americans out of Europe because they saw this unrest coming. How would you like to be a stranger in a strange land and the transportation all tied up plus, the physical stuff that may get very much out of control across the continent? For all we or anyone knows, the EU is collapsing before our eyes.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

The terror alerts are BS, to try to divert attention from these protests, and to try to unite the people against a common enemy, instead of the Government (corporation and banks), which these protests were about.

So diverting attention, uniting people against a common enemy, and justifying the murder of innocent civilians, all under one card (the terror card). That is a strong card the Western empire has, against its people, and against the world as a whole.

This sickens me.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Awesome post! Just got back from Europe after living there for over 15 years and have to say that I have a feeling it won't be long before we start seeing the same thing here. Methinks It has already started in South America and Mexico disguised as the War on drugs.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I'm telling ya,,, these 'terrorist alerts' will not affect the protests one little bit. The Europeans are much more used to living with terrorist threats than US citizens are.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Well WWII, WWI mostly happened in Europe, they have seen terror, when your cities are flattened with millions of bombs being dropped in daily bases, then yes, I agree, that Europe has face the worst terror of them all.

The difference is, that back then in WWII, WWI, Europeans at least had that feeling, the feeling that they can protect themselves. Now the Rogue empire has created this enemy, which can't be seen, detected, nor defeated, and who just apparently just want to kill Westerners for absolutely no reason but them being radicals.

This enemy is specially designed to create a new level of fear, which would unite the West against a common enemy, an evil enemy, an enemy which has no cause but to kill Westerners, an enemy which is the truest enemy of the West, an enemy which has no organization, nor any structure, and can't be detected therefore everyone has to be spied on.

edit on 3-10-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The europeans have had a pretty rough ride for a long time.They have been the front lines for the massive US/Russia confrontation since the 2nd world war.
If anything was gonna start in the last seventy years, they were gonna get it first no matter what.
Now after living virtually inder the muzzles of the cannon for so long. they were given as peek at the maybe promise of peace and a little prosperity even.
I should say there is a majority of them who are very deeply pissed off with the results of their years of sacrifice and toil.
The promise of the european union bringing them some of that prosperity has gone sour six ways from sunday now.
It may get very much more seriously violent over there, when one adds the muslim populace , the basques, the ira ,into the mix of disgruntled people.Bosnia etc isnt exactly solved to everyones satisfaction either.
Russia too has a lot of disenchanted groups of ethnic peoples that are getting vocal as well as violent.
Who can say just how far this could go?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think a false flag op is already in progress.

First the OBL tape, to let us no he's still alive (As if )
Then raise the terror alert status - The bad guys are coming.
The hit's occur.
Martial Law declared in various countries to ward off the Islamic threat.

The MSM will report - Populations rising up in Europe ? Nah mate, they'll tell us its just the Jihad but we've got troops on the street now, and they'll stay there till your all safe again.

Game over. The Greeks the Spanish, the Germans, the English all buttoned down real good.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Actually this is exactly what TPTB want. Get the masses into termoil then spark a global conflict. When all is said and done they will have achived two goals.

1. Reduction of the population by at least 1/3.

2. Getting the people to beg for a world government. Of course
they are more than happy to oblige.

People think that the NWO will be forced upon them against their will. This is exactly the opposite of what will occur. Remember Star Wars "how does Democracy die? With thundering applause.". The NWO will come in the same way, with thundering applause. What is happening in Europe is just the precurser to the final act and you never noticed that you were merely pawns in the game. Played upon an enemy that did not exsist and sacrificed on the alter of global dominance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join