It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omnec Onec

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
One thing that always bugged me about all these aliens is that they are ugly as hell and go around abducting people, experimenting on them, raping them. What kind of "space brothers" are that? The "grays" have gained a lot of followers who whooo and aaaaaah them. But Im not impressed. Why are aliens in UFOlogy and science-fiction movies always uglier than humans. Our we that insecure to have to imagine aliens that way?

Of Course there are exceptions. Modern day Contactee Omnec Onec is one such exception. She has a huge cult-following and she has them convinced. She doenst have me convinced, not even remotely. I love to hear stories though and for a moment there, I imagined that she is telling the full truth.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/037e5c5501a1.jpg[/atsimg]

Omnec Onec alleges that she is a female extraterrestrial who originally came to Earth in 1955, who was born 246 Earth years ago. Omnec Onec says she was raised on the planet Venus

She alleges that she lived on an astral plane -- without a physical body -- until she was instructed by her leaders to travel to Earth with a message of peace and brotherhood.

After landing in Earth, she said she was substituted for a seven-year-old girl who had just been killed in a bus wreck accident.

Omnec says she was trained to live as a human in an ancient monastery in Tibet. (many initiated tibetans as Rampa- have told of their contacts to the"GODS" - spacepeople - nearly a century ago link )

She revealed her true space alien nature in 1990, when she wrote and published her best-selling book. Today she travels around the United States and Europe, spreading a message of peace and brotherhood, a she was instructed to do by Venusian leaders.

More and More Still

I actually read her book some 15 years ago which I purchased for 20 Bucks. As much as I enjoyed her name, her looks and her whole mythology, I didnt believe it back then, and I dont believe it today. But even if you dont believe it, the whole thing is strange and raises a number of questions...

The book is now being sold on amazon for $1500. Can you believe that? Who is going to spend that money for it? What is the point of asking that much for a book that used to cost a few bucks?

Why are so many of the non-gray and non-ugly aliens "Nordic"? What is the connection to Aryan Nazi-Mythology? Any connection to Onec claiming that German scientists secretly reached Venus?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/acd040355fb7.jpg[/atsimg]

Are these people good marketeers or do they really believe what they are saying?

Is there something more sinister behind the Contactee movement?

Are some really authentic?

What is this particular Contactee doing today? (The book came out around 1991).

I chose to focus on this particular Contactee because I happened to meet her in person some time in the 90s. I was staying in this Hotel, struck up a conversation with her, without knowing she is an alien. She was good-looking, exotically dressed and kind of strange. So I could see how people might easily believe her to be different. But these thing are nothing a good actress cant also do. It was only later, walking around in the Hotel, that I noticed she was giving a talk that evening - and that she was presenting herself as a person from Venus. Weird.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Thank you for your post which was very entertaining.
Seems in all these groups and individuals there is a grain of truth that hooks a seeker in.
I do not buy into the Grey and other Alien claims. Though I firmly believe that beings exist in other systems and even our own.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
so she's nearly 250 years old.. yet she's aging in real time over the last decade ... totally believable .. yep, I can see that ..

It just proves a point I've tried to make .. people will believe what they want to believe, it's hard for a lot of people to just take things with cautious optimism if they want so much to believe something..

I see it in these forums often enough, but there are a lot of clear minded individuals and a lot of good debunking going on where necessary ..

I definitely believe in life outside of our planet, UFO's .. visitation.. but I believe there's been very little decent evidence.. it always amuses me when I read about people giving detailed information on alien races.. I've yet to see any credible source for such detailed information..

But anyway.. this woman is interesting, but doesn't have me at all convinced.. and it's sad that many seem to be.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
so she's nearly 250 years old.. yet she's aging in real time over the last decade ... totally believable .. yep, I can see that ..

She ages normally, she claims that she's only a human for this life time (Im not defending her, just clarifying her story
)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hmmm... so a good-looking blond chick spreading the message of peace and brotherhood while dressing oddly...

I know I've heard that before...

Aha! She must be in league with Lady Gaga!

----

But seriously, everything she said in that video clip is straight outta Theosophy... which coincidentally had an influence over Nazi ideology.

I'll leave it at that, those curious can investigate for themselves. I don't think it appropriate to suggest any further fringe connections - because that pretty much sums it up.

I do think there is a positive value to be gained from the study of Theosophy no matter if you believe or understand allegory and occult/esoteric ideas which it presents... or if you just study it to understand where all of the new age ideas come from.

----

What do we do when, as rational skeptics, we are confronted with a story such as this where we agree with the message being presented, but can hardly agree with the medium?

Tough call.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

She revealed her true space alien nature in 1990, when she wrote and published her best-selling book.

Whenever I see the words "best-selling book" I get a little suspicious...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

$1500 ? Hope you still have your copy to be able to turn a $1480 profit !

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Just to add to the debate
Dante (Poet) 1300s Divine Comedy. This work is divided into 3 parts. Inferno (Hell) Purgatory and Paradise.
In Paradise Dante describes a journey through the planets in which unperfected souls dwell and describes what those imperfections are. Venus of course is one of the stops along the way to true Paradise.
So the idea of souls within other planets of the Sun is hardly something new.
For your interest Venus is described as souls who are so bound up in love of one another that they fail to see the bigger picture - Yet this (Venus) is a place of great joy. I am not saying Dante was correct bty the way just pointing out that these ideas have been around forever. Dante was a scholar and not bound to just Christian myths, He delved into World History as besty he was able refering back to Ovid and others.
Maybe I could start a cult but maybe not a wise idea.
A little knowledge can be dangerous as those folks proved - when they thought they could latchon to the tail of comet Hale Bopp a few years back

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Whenever I see the words "best-selling book" I get a little suspicious...

But keep in mind it was not 'best-selling' until after it was written and released... meaning people had to buy it.

And also, isn't the 'best-selling' tag kind of overrated?

I hope to be a best-selling author... and I also hope that people don't ignore my message because of it. If they disagree with my message, then that is where the constructive criticism lies.

I get suspicious right around the time she claims to be from Venus.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Hi Sky,

Wow another Venusian ET.

Tell me, does this woman make any claims to knowing Val Valiant Thor?

As you probably know about Valiant Thor and his claims to being an emissary from Venus.

Does she mention him at all?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

I saw the Theosophy as well.

She lifted her mental plane, astral plane etc straight from there.

Or, as she might say "Theosophy channelled their information from Venus"

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Does she mention him at all?

If I remember correctly, no mention AT ALL. You`d think the Venusians would stick together a little

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Keywords: Vibration, Astral, Etheral. I know all I need in the first minute.

Key observations: looking like a Star Trek, Buck Rogers, BSG (original series) hot chick villian or sensual curiosity. Love the brow cut & braid... Nice touch, there, delusional narcissist lady! Let's not forget that there's something to sell and remember that people go through even much more trouble for far less potential income.

The $20 book? Call it "Stupid Tax" or worth the entertainment value.

I have no doubt that this woman is an armload of crazy but I also have no doubt that every red blooded straight male with a hint of loneliness have fantasized of far less disarming gals.

No offense to those that must believe it to be true. But see keywords and observations!

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Hiya Sky, maybe last year, I'd be pretty quick to be scornful of the contactee guys. Since then, the subject has become more interesting after listening to Greg Bishop's views on them. He's changed my perspective slightly.

Like you, I'm not taking them very seriously in the sense of believing their stories, but they are part of the cultural fabric of ufology. All that 'peace n love' from the 50s was like a foreshadowing of the 60s peace movement and Adamski and Van Tassel played their part in all that. It's little wonder the authorities kept a very close eye on them and the people who followed them. Selling thousands of books in favour of world peace during the early Cold War scared the crap out of the Establishment and smelled like pinko communism.

In recent years, it's hard to see how their message of 'light' has evolved since the 50s contactee movement?

Just for interest, I uploaded one of Van Tassel's books last month...'The Council of Seven Lights.' media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Greys are biobots from what I understand. For example the surgery kind are basically ai or non consciousness, but they're also suits anyone could be wearing which is why there are differing experiences occurring. Greys also work with nordics or human looking ETs.

Experiences are mixed. Its a duality school, run by negatives. There are postives as well, for all schools such as this are heavily monitored as our freedom and progression are at stake, we're all watched over and given checkups.

That case is odd. So far what I've been coming to from ancient writings. from things friends have shared is that Saturn, Venus perhaps and others are hellzones, or more negative law of consequence existences though temporal. All progress eventually.

They've been opening portals with earthquakes, BP even, disasters and sacrifices that happen on leylines. Even BP was a leyline, probably all on certain dates. They're bringing in negatives. Walkins do happen.

Whether that relates to her story or not, I don't know.

edit on 3-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican

The $20 book? Call it "Stupid Tax" or worth the entertainment value.

Read on - its actually $1500 - this one doesnt seem to have heard of Filesharing yet

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Why does the book title contain the word "UFO"?

Did Omnec Onec claim to have been transported to Earth via UFO in her book?

Does she offer any evidence in her book to bolster her claims?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I agree that they are interesting as part of a culture/mentality/movement. Even as frauds they still deliver some value in the form of sparking Imagination and Teaching this and that.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I'm quite concerned for you, that you are surprised that aliens are less attractive than humans.
If you find ANYTHING more attractive than your own species there is a serious underlying mental condition at hand.
Do you find any animals on earth more attractive than humans ?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by synchro
Why does the book title contain the word "UFO"?

Did Omnec Onec claim to have been transported to Earth via UFO in her book?

Does she offer any evidence in her book to bolster her claims?

I dont know, the UFO is completely misplaced imo.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join