It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really amazing UFO video was recorded on Friday - February 19, 2010 CARDIFF WALES.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Here you can find bird videos night time; first video look like Cardiff video.

sonotaco.com...

edit on 1-10-2010 by hande because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yes I agree it is birds in this one.

Also I watched the video your talking about and it is very interesting to say the least

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ
It's a conspiracy I tells ya - these people are doing everything in their power to waste people's time so the really interesting stuff gets lost in the maze!!

What really interesting stuff? Got a link?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

I would say some of these videos are birds and there is a possibility that the night vision video is moving far too quickly across the sky to be geese or anything other form of bird.

Not to mention geese will only enter the V formation when they are in large numbers and to be honest it is never a perfect V, it is wobbly and mishapen at best as it meanders through the sky.

The nightvision footage is very few balls of light, in a perfect v pattern moving in a perfectly strait line.

Is it ET's?

It could easily be a human piloted craft or remote flyers. Perhaps spraying chem trails at night? Digital imaging?

Hang on a sec...Lets get crazy with this, wheres my trucker hat.

OMG ITS THE ASHTAR COMMAND.

Isnt it obvious!?

-G

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I think we need to give up on these "balls of light in contextless random video" posts. Yes, they are interesting, Yes, we know things are unidentified but constantly posting them and churning over the same discussions is pointless and I feel is now working towards discrediting the possibility of alien craft rather than enforcing it.

To joe public, these are just "Chinese lanterns"

Maybe we won't have to wait much longer.......

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Title= Really amazing UFO video

Heading title a little bit over the top and agree that all we are seeing is just birds

Cheers
mrix

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by gnarkill1529 But there are other videos as zorgon has posted above in his other thread that make me wonder.

Birds in this one... but that is not birds in the other one..
IMO

In ALL the bird ones, they do not stay in formation, wander all over... but those 5 in dede's flim stay in formation, though I am inclined towards a single 'craft' on that one

The 2nd video- The flying triangle.
IMO a F117 toy with inferred lights attached.
This is a very stable flier. At 1:05 you can see the underside of it.

edit on 2-10-2010 by Tribble because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by gnarkill1529 But there are other videos as zorgon has posted above in his other thread that make me wonder.

Birds in this one... but that is not birds in the other one..
IMO

In ALL the bird ones, they do not stay in formation, wander all over... but those 5 in dede's flim stay in formation, though I am inclined towards a single 'craft' on that one

edit on 1-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

This still below was taken at 49 sec mark of video you linked to that you say is not birds

from your post ufo 002

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still

The lights have changed position relative to each other so it does look like birds as well.
If you watch the video on youtube link full screen you can see movement between the 5 dots!
towards the end of the video.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
They're birds in the first clip. Most likely geese. Ufosbri has some nice bird formations in some of his videos. Maybe he'll post them here for comparison. Definitely birds.

I want one of them cameras though. What's a cheap set up to buy that does that night vision thing?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
How can you mistake the birds seen in many of the videos for anything else? They fly in a bird formation, you can see their wings flapping, and one even breaks off from the rest. Birds DO fly quite often at night, you know.

And this has been discussed a zillion times as well.. try search next time.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
They're birds in the first clip. Most likely geese. Ufosbri has some nice bird formations in some of his videos. Maybe he'll post them here for comparison. Definitely birds.

I want one of them cameras though. What's a cheap set up to buy that does that night vision thing?

IMO these are birds--
I have pondered getting a night vision device. I am debating night vision vs thermal image.
This site has only added to my confusion, but I will probably buy the night vision monocular. Just so start out with

www.flir.com...

edit on 6-10-2010 by Tribble because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join