It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 in October ?!?!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Not sure about October but Dec or Feb/March a possibility?

It's anyone's guess right now

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Iarael now even controls 90% of the News Media across the world. I believe they want to start a war.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I have to say I find this kind of speculation unhelpful. Every couple of months there is a new 'danger date', based on speculation. So far it hasn't happened, so those people were wrong. Perhaps there will be a war one day, in which case, perhaps someone will be able to say they were right.

In the meantime I personally find this kind of speculation unhelpful, because it plays right into the hands of the Mafia whose objective is to keep everyone in a state of fearful uncertainty.

There are, frankly, better ways to spend (not dissipate) one's emotional energy.

If there is a war, for sure we will know along with the rest of the world, as and when the Mafia decide it is in their best interest to make it known.

edit on 2-10-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
About Baba Vagna and her prophecies I don't say i believe her, i dont say i disgard those info. I just keep EVERYTHING i hear (in general) and try to connect dots. Disgarding everything is pure stupidity. NOW... she did make some prophecies which came true. The two towers, the death of princess diana and the kursk sumbarine. just for example she said all kursk is underwater and people are crying... people thought of the city kursk she meant but then it came clear it was the nuclear submarine. anyway... who knows... if she does come true on ww3 i am out of europe tbh

edit on 2-10-2010 by Alda1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Well that kinda blows the whole theory of Iran not being able to handle the situation and that the US hasn't been effected by the worm as well. Sorry OP I just don't see WW3 happening this month or the next for that matter. But I agree something bad is in the works as you can feel that in the air, exactly what that is who knows?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Sorry about the delayed reply.
All I was doing was pointing out that the OP has brought up some interesting points is all Im not saying It will happen to that design but it is some food for thought.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
And when nothing comes to pass in October it'll suddenly be another month or another year.
Please this is ridiculous, hey if WW3 starts this month i'll be the first person to congratulate you, but if nothing comes to pass what then????
Oh i forgot all you war mongers want WW3 to happen to prove your prediction right even if it is the 15th or 20th or 100th time you said WW3 was going to happen.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I am an honest Human, so yes, I wish there was a World War 3 so that
my life can have some meaning.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This year for some reason I thought that something was going to happen and in october. I always felt like nothing big would happen any time soon but then i think of october and I'd get this eerie kind of suspenseful mystery feel. Those monks said those damn aliens would give us a show this year in what they remote viewed and for some reason I always thought october, i'm not holding my breath so to speak and i'm indifferent either way.. unless its world war 3... but i'm just saying, all year i felt like something would happen in october and i'm not making any prophecies, its just that.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RadicalGnostic

From first hand experience, the NSA actually uses Windows '95, believe it or not. This is because all the kinks are known and have been worked out. Only some workstations for the Agency use Linux.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Anything is possible, and I keep an open mind. But I would just caution that these kinds of predictions have been made numerous, numerous times. For some reason, October in particular seems to be a month that people predict or infer that events will occur during. That doesn't mean they won't. Anything is possible. But I can't count on both hands (and feet) the number of threads over the years that have looked at present events and predicted World War 3, and many of them had much more coincidental or eerie correlations in my opinion.

Again, anything is possible, and my mind is always open and vigilant to those possibilities, but I would just caution that these predictions/speculations have a very poor track record to date. It's always a good policy to be prepared in my opinion, but I would not give this undue concern or alarm personally. Just my two cents.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

We're not buying as much of that cheap plastic crap as we once were. Ever heard of the Baltic Dry index. Imports have drastically declined and China holds a devastating econimical card and could easily issue a blow by selling off Treasurey Notes even at massively deflated prices. Of course, the war option would simply be a move by the US similar to thumbing their noses at the Chinese. History repeats itself over and over. Just take a look at how many Countries the US has built up only to engage in some sort of war or military offensive with them. The Bullies on the block could very easily say "hey yoiu aint gonna get paid and here is a Thomohawk for your viewing pleasure"!

edit on 2-10-2010 by Zippidee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

You wold be amazed at the ones that are running windows server 2000.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Does Stuxnet remind anyone of anything else ?

Skynet perhaps ?

IT's going to eventually get to the point where it is uncontrollable and all the worlds hackers will be hired to try and stop it.

If this is the worlds first cyber weapon then maybe this is the beginning of the end of an era and the birth of a new era in humanity.....subtle at first but lets see what this thing does.

Remember, it was meant for Iran but " some how made it's way into Chinese computers. " ?????

What ? That means it could spread anywhere since it's all connected anyways....

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Segador
I am an honest Human, so yes, I wish there was a World War 3 so that
my life can have some meaning.

What a sad sad post................

Back on topic....... Its worth pointing out that if this viral attack is an act of aggression on the part of a soveriegn state, how refreshing it is to not see thousands of young men and women being blown to pieces to achieve an objective.

Bloodless Cybor wars ? Nah, wheres the money in it.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Please read my post above click on the link, it has already spread. The US,Iran, India I believe.
Well a good read I thought.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasoutlaw
reply to post by Ben81

well what i said probly can be found on ATS... im not the only person in the military/contractor on here that could verify it. besides if they really wanted to catch someone every computer has an IP address and can be tracked. hell the CIA and GOV has insiders everywhere. i have someone im talking to no COL/MAJ that gives me hints on things where to look or leaves pics/documents out for me to see
Family type

so my security clearance goes up beoynd what i have. Wiki is watched by the government WAY to much. As i reviewed Docs and pics posted there they no longer exist... will keep you posted as well as the whole ATS. i have things that can only be released at certin times and when i have no eyes on me. the smoke must come in before i can give out certin things

just watch all the Prison Break season with Micheal Scofield
nobody will be able to find you

the smoke .. you mean a sign must come in before you gave out certain things
the disclosure of Aliens is a sign ? or another false flag but this time not in NYC
by the way if you are in the military im sure you know EVERYTHING related to the 9/11 terrorist attack

your new mission ...
im now activating you has a bounty hunter

find the people really responsible for this crual heartless attack
on my fellow americans brothers

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by aew14

sorry but Israel attacked and killed far more peoples than any other group attacking them
the Israel zionist have WAR on their forehead
they like that ...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt
reply to post by Ben81

I'm sorry, er...no I'm not, but anyway, you realize, I hope, that most of your post was just ignorant speculation, based on no solid information whatsoever. Just a lot of "what if's" and "omg we're gonna die's". Backed up with a couple of irrelevant pictures, ie. Saddam shaking Rumsfield's hand. What significance does that have pertaining to your topic?

Friend, WW3 will happen when TPTB get damn well ready. I wont disappoint you though, it is coming. I don't think you know what you're really anticipating though.

Saddam shacking hand with Rumsfled ... that doesnt mean WW3 is tomorrow
both of them have a certain part .. they have contributed in a way to create WW3
i think Saddam was fooled by the Americans
he was a bad ass dictator yes .. but at least he didnt killed a hundred thousand of people with airstrikes

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by Ben81

Iarael now even controls 90% of the News Media across the world. I believe they want to start a war.

you are right

look where Rick Sanchez is ... FIRED
because he told a radio show that CNN was controlled by jews ...
im not surprise .. HOLLYWOOD is controled by them
the last Adam Sandler film with jessica biel ... is obviously made by jews
i dont have anything against them .. but i have something against zionist

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join