It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can our generation change the perception of ufos through our kids?and their kids?would this be wise?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hello guys and girls, after year after year of no disclosure in sight is it up to the general public i ask?
I for one do not believe the goverment is going to tell us anything at all.If you had a chance to travel the stars,having so called healing devices[they would come in handy for the flu] ,have knowledge that most could not even believe, even if they were to veiw it! Not to mention the clincher 2 reasonsfor me.

black op free money

The Defense Department just released its king-sized, $708 billion budget for the next fiscal year. Much of the proposed spending is fairly detailed — noting exactly how many helicopters the Pentagon plans to buy and how many troops it plans on playing. But about $56 billion goes simply to “classified programs,” or to projects known only by their code names, like “Chalk Eagle” and “Link Plumeria.” That’s the Pentagon’s black budget.

Cobbling together this round figure for the military’s hush-hush projects is easier than it seems. The Pentagon’s separate ledgers for operations, research and procurement all contain line items for “classified programs.” Add those to the nonsensically-named programs, and you’ve got yourself an estimate for the Pentagon’s secretive efforts.

Last year, that budget grew to more than $50 billion – ”the largest-ever sum,” according to Aviation Week’s Bill Sweetman, a longtime black-budget seer. A few more billion were added for wartime operations, for a total of $54 billion. This year’total would be $2 billion higher, a 3.7 percent increase

read more
reason;2 ,where would you start?[/]
Imagine you were given the task of of telling the world about the alien issue,you were the one to link it all together.It was your job to tell religions they were wrong.Imaging you had to tell middle America to drop their bibles and say hello to your new god"mr space brother".
The maddness worldwide would not be controlable in anyway shape or form.
This is why i think it cant happen,i think all the news on ufos are just to distract everybody from other issues of importance.

thanks for sticking with me guys
would it be a good idea for the public to take the lead in this?? If the youth arent brought up to think this is a
thing for wackos and nutpots with tin foil hats then we could change the perception of the whole thing over a generation or two.

do we really have the evidence to do such a thing?,with the chance of the whole thing being py ops and all.
After hearing all the cases on a recent radio show with Tim Good the tought just popped in my head.
Do we have the evidence in your opinion already with important peoples death bed confessions,radar reports ,sightings,so called abductions and all the lots and lots of reports to justify telling our youth people from other planets exist?
Thank you in advance guys

tim good interveiw,great stuff

out lined in the interveiw is;
Ten foot aliens landing in Darfia, where the police searched for the aliens for hours and the mayor was about to
evacuate 13000 people from the town only to find it was a april fools joke.

The u.s president has being abducted

we have aliens that like humans and are in conflict with "bad" aliens

generals seeing space age cyrogenic tanks with Aliens inside.

That certain people wanted to make a real alien/ufo exhibition in europe only for it to be pulled last minute.

and a amazing case from russia where a ufo was picked up on radar and then disapeared off the screen,when the men came out of bunker to look up in the air they had seen a tri angle shaped ufo ten foot in the air.
This ufo was soon to land after two men vanished of their post only to appear after a few hours.
the soldiers couldnt remembered what had happened.

check it out!!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Any takers east or west of the rockies? one phone line tonight

join